Rescue Deleted, Lost, Formatted, Erased 3G2 videos from Media Storage Devices!!!
Summary – Lost your precious 3G2 video files? Have you accidentally deleted folders containing 3G2 videos by mistakenly pressing SHIFT+ DELETE button your computer? Do you want to Recover Deleted 3G2 Video File? If “yes” then you have landed on the right web page, here you will come to know about Video Recovery Tool that will help you to bring back erased 3G2 video files.
This effective recovery tool will help you to:
- Retrieve deleted, lost, erased, formatted 3G2 video files from several media storage devices
- Recover 3G2 video files from memory cards (SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD, MMC, etc), hard drive, external hard disk, digital cameras, mobile & tablets, USB flash drive, etc
- Beside 3G2 video the software also restores other video files like mod, tod, wmv, asf, mp4, mov, 3gp, vob, m2t, m2ts, mts, ts, avi, flv and many more
- Also rescue various file formats of audio and photos
- Preview recoverable 3G2 video files within the software before you proceed to recover them on your system
- The tool comes for both Windows and Mac OS separately
- Read-only program, 100% safe & easy to use
Free Download 3G2 Video Recovery Tool
What is 3g2 File?
3G2 is a video file format that contains videos, audios, subtitles and other data. This file format allow to make a movie with multiple chapters, subtitles, music and movie thumbnails into one single files. Well, 3G2 video format is reliable and can be saved on several media storage devices but at the same time it can lost or deleted due to several factors.
Let us take one practical scenario
Suppose you have a collection of 3G2 video files on your PC and you have saved it in one folder. One day you have found that your PC hard drive is full and you want to delete some unwanted files but while deleting, by mistake you have also selected the folder containing collection of 3G2 files. The folder was not available in recycle bin because you have deleted the files using SHIFT+ DELETE button. So, now how to get back deleted 3G2 videos?
Well, you can easily get back your deleted videos but before that let us know other several reasons for the deletion or loss of video files.
Scenarios that can cause loss of 3G2 Video Files
There are various situations where users encounter loss of 3g2 video files from their data storage devices. Some of the common reasons are mentioned below:
- Formatting data storage devices – Whenever corruption occurs in memory card or in hard drive or in any other media storage devices, then it forces you to format the device so that you can use that device again as normal, but after formatting the card or storage device, the entire data gets erased, including 3G2 video files.
- Corruption – If there is any type of damage in storage media devices then all the files become inaccessible and hence the data gets lost, even your 3G2 video files. Corruption can be due to virus attack or due to improper shutdown of computer and many more.
- Emptying recycle bin – Sometimes, users empty recycle bin mistakenly and hence the deleted 3g2 files permanently get removed from computer. Hence here also data loss situation occurs, but with the help of recovery software, the lost 3g2 files can be recovered.
- Improper removal – After plugging media storage devices on system, if anyone remove it without using ‘safe remove’ option or if there is any interruption while 3g2 file transfer, then loss of files may happen and makes your card unreadable.
In any of the above mentioned scenarios, you will encounter loss or deletion of 3G2 video files. But the good news is that you can easily get back lost or deleted 3G2 video files with the help of video recovery software.
How To Recover Deleted 3G2 Video File
Below you can find 3 methods that will help you to retrieve deleted lost 3G2 Video files:
Solution 1: From Backup
Many users have habit of keeping backup files. So, check your other hard drive, portable hard drive, memory cards, memory sticks, etc for your 3G2 files.
Solution 2: From Recycle Bin
When you simply delete files on your Windows system then it’s not get deleted permanently. The deleted file goes to recycle bin. So check the recycle bin, may be your 3G2 videos files are lying in it.
Solution 3: Using 3G2 Video File Recovery Software
But if in case you have not kept any backup or your 3g2 video files and it is also not available in recycle bin, then in such cases, you can take help of Video Recovery (Windows/Mac), which is suitable 3G2 video recovery software designed to restore 3G2 videos as well as other videos file formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, 3GP, etc in the same quality.
The software also retrieves audio and photo files formats form various media storage devices such as memory cards, hard drive, digital cameras, camcorders, mobile devices, USB drives, memory sticks, external hard disk, etc. You can preview the recoverable video files within the software before you proceed further to save them on your system. Below find out step-by-step guide on how to recover 3G2 video files.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- MOI File Recovery – Recover Deleted MOI Video File
- Recover video file from SDHC Card
- Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Memory Stick
- MP4 File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted MP4 File
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted 3G2 Video Files
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
- While deleting any unwanted videos, check them twice that you do not want it again.
- Make a habit of keeping a backup files for 3G2 videos in two other storage devices.
- Stop using the data storage devices from which you have lost 3G2 videos and do not add any new data on it, to avoid data overwriting.
Anybody can easily restore deleted or lost 3g2 video files from the above mentioned solutions. They are easy and every simple to perform. If solution 1 and 2 fails, then you can always use Video recovery software for recovering 3g2 videos.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.