Easily Restore Deleted, Lost, Formatted, Erased AMR Audio Files In Simple Steps!!!
Overview – If you have lost or deleted your AMR files from media storage devices like memory cards, hard drive, voice recorder devices, etc and wish to restore them back, then you can potentially retrieve them back with the help of appropriate AMR file Recovery software. One of such suitable software is Audio Recovery Tool that will help you to recover deleted AMR and other audio files.
With this recovery tool, you can:
- Restore formatted, lost, deleted, missing, erased AMR files and other audio files such as MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, M4A, FLAC, OGG, etc
- Restore deleted AMR files lost or deleted due to corruption, virus infection, formatting, accidental deletion and so on
- Also recover various videos and photos files format
- Get back AMR audio files and other media files from different voice recorder devices, iPhone, USB voice recorder, mobile devices, memory cards, hard drive, portable hard drive, USB drives, pen drive, etc
- Preview recoverable AMR audio files and other media files within the software before you proceed to save them on computer
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & user friendly interface
Download AMR Audio File Recovery Tool To Restore Deleted AMR Files
Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) is a speed coding audio file format is now widely used in UMTS and GSM mobile devices as well as various other devices ranging usual audio player to VoIP types of applications. These audio files are famously known by its file extension that is AMR.
But however these files are highly prone to corruption and damage or you may have to bother about data loss state of affairs. Suppose a situation where while recording new AMR files to your cellular phone, you unexpectedly pushed delete button and have lost all AMR audio files from your memory card.
Additional Reading: M4A File Recovery – Retrieve Deleted M4A Audio Files on Windows/Mac
For example, just have a look at use practical scenario mentioned-below!
Recover AMR files
Hello friends. I am in a situation here. I have deleted a recorder file in AMR format from memory card (microSD). I tried PC Inspector but it doesn’t have option for recovering .amr files although it has feature to recover wav files. Please recommend a software that can help me in this situation.
– Original Post From Digit Technology Discussion Forum
The situation becomes more worsens if you don’t have any backup of your audio files. In such circumstances, you are recommended to use third party AMR File Recovery Software that recovers deleted, formatted, corrupted files from your memory cards easily and in safe mode.
This unpleasant scenario is of high consequences and is can’t be ignored. AMR audio Codec files used to store on a memory card or operating system may get unusually invisible or unreachable from you on mobile phones and applications and that lead to severe loss of yours.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted or Lost MP3 Audio Files on Windows/Mac
Some of the common reasons and situations you lose your AMR file data storage devices are:
- Accidental deletion of files: These audios files may get erased due to mistakes or erasing unwanted AMR files.
- Formatting memory card unexpectedly when card shows unneeded error message like “Format error” or any else on your computer screen
- Memory card corruption may turn your data unreadable. These mainly occur due to virus infection, file system errors, abrupt execution of memory card from mobile phones or camera applications.
- The occurrence of interruptions during AMR audio file transfer process will end up to loss of those files.
In any of these conditions, if your AMR audio files from memory card or system hard drive get lost, corrupted or deleted, then without wasting any more time to think, a user should worry on how to get back those AMR files before they get lost permanently.
Additional Reading: How to Recover FLAC Audio Files Deleted on Windows/Mac
Best AMR File Recovery Software To Recover Deleted or Lost AMR Audio Files
The first way to restore deleted or lost AMR audio files is to use the valid backup.
But in case, if you do not have backup, then it is highly recommended that you must use the third party Audio Recovery which is a reliable AMR File Recovery Software that will help you to recover deleted or lost AMR audio files even though you are encountering errors, file loss situations, or have lost your access over files due to the system crash.
The AMR Audio recovery software is available for both Windows and Mac computer. And it can easily retrieve AMR files from Android phone’s SD card, computer hard drive, SSD, external hard disk, USB flash drive, memory card and other storage device.
Features of AMR File Recovery Software:
- The software is the best program to recover a restore .AMR files from memory cards, system hard drive or any other storage media.
- Can perform the absolute scan to recover almost all types of audio files format including AMR, MP3, M4A, MIDI, and WAV and so on.
- Can also be useful in recovering pictures, movies, videos, and other file types
- Supports all kind of storage device like as SD, xD, SDHC cards, USB, FLASH etc.
- Useful in recovering files from Windows as well as Mac operating system.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted/Lost OGG files on Windows/Mac
- WAV File Recovery: Recover Corrupt or Deleted WAV Audio Files
- AU Audio File Recovery – Recover Lost/Deleted AU File On Windows/Mac
- MIDI File Recovery – Recover Deleted/Lost MIDI Audio Files on Windows/Mac
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost AMR Audio Files
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
After going through post, I hope you have learned about the best AMR Audio Recovery Tool that will allow you to recover lost or deleted AMR audio files from different storage devices.