Learn Simple Steps on How To Restore Deleted Files from Apacer Memory Card!!!
Summary – Have you intentionally or unintentionally lost or deleted your important files from your Apacer memory card? Have you accidentally formatted your Apacer card? Looking for Apacer memory card data recovery software? If ‘yes” then read this post till the end to recover data from apacer card.
Let me first provide recommended solution, use Phoot Recovery Tool as it is one of the best software across the world that is designed to retrieve deleted/lost media files from Apacer memory card.
With this recovery software, you can:
- Retrieve deleted, lost, erased, formatted photos (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, bmp, raw, etc), videos (avi, mp4, mov, mkv, divx, 3gp, flv, etc) and audio (wav, mp3, amr, flac, ogg, etc) files from Apacer card
- Support various types of memory cards including SD card, miniSD, microSD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, TF, CF, Eye-fi card, memory stick, etc
- Support memory card manufactured by various brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Apacer, Strontium, Verbatim, HP, Toshiba, Kingston, Samsung, Sony, Strontium, etc
- Preview recoverable media files within software before you proceed to save them on computer
- Read-only program, 100% safe & clean and easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Let Us Take Real Scenario:
Please help!!! I am not able to open and access data stored in my Apacer memory card since I have connected it to my friends laptop. It is not recognized on my PC as well as on my smartphone. I don’t know what happened to my card. There were lots of precious photos and video files were stored in it and I want them back. So, is there any way to restore photos and videos from Apacer memory card?
Apacer memory card are also famous and popular just like SanDisk, Lexar, Transcend and it is used in different gadgets like smartphones, digital cameras, Mp3 player and other several media storage devices. This card also provides high speed data transfer and it also offer enough and reliable storage capacity to store data. But just like any other memory cards, users who are using Apacer memory card are also encountering data loss. Some of the common reasons are mentioned below.
Reasons for data loss from Apacer Memory Card
There are several reasons for the data loss from storage media like USB drive, memory card etc. Though, some happens mistakenly while some happens automatically or due to some other errors. Well some of the reasons are mentioned below which makes your data loss.
Human errors– Some of the data gets deleted from devices by users in the following ways:
- Data get lost by pressing cut+paste command
- Using Shift+Delete key to delete folder/files
- Sometimes while saving data or transferring, camera is switched off
- Accidentally pressing ‘format’ or ‘Delete all’ option during previewing pictures
- When battery is low and clicking pictures at that time
- Ejecting the memory card at the time of copying data
Power failure– While copying any data from any storage device, if power fails in between then it gets damaged and the data get lost.
Corruption of memory card– While transferring data like pictures, audios from media files, if you pull the card reader or memory card from digital device then card gets corrupted and hence, data gets lost.
Inaccessible of data due to error– When any type of digital media is connected to the computer then some errors get displayed like ‘format now’ or ‘drive not formatted’ which can make your memory card or hard drive inaccessible.
Additional Reading: Samsung UFS Memory Card Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos, Videos & Audio
How file restoration on flash storage devices work
In almost all data loss situation, the deleted content remains on the storage media devices but it is not seen as it turns inaccessible to operating system. But the most crucial step in the event of a data loss is to stop using the affected storage media device or storage drive as soon as possible. Well to make the inaccessible data to accessible, it needs to be scanned with the use of professional a card data recovery software. The recovery software is designed in such a way that it completely scans for the deleted contents from digital device like Apacer cards and also modifies the missing files in a way which can easily visible to device operating system.
The card recovery software is one of the powerful tool which have the capability to restore the lost or deleted data from any digital media. Even it can retrieve files like movies, videos and pictures and that too in the same way as the files appeared before deletion from Apacer card. This is one of the best software which can undelete the deleted data from any digital media.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted Photos from LG Optimus SD Card
Best Software To Restore Deleted Data from Apacer Memory Card
When you lose all your important data from digital media or deliberately the data gets deleted by someone then you can Recover Deleted Files from Apacer Memory Card with the help of Photo Recovery software for Windows/Mac which is perfect Apacer card recovery software. Though when the data like images, videos & audio file gets deleted from memory card, hard drive, USB drive etc then there is a chance to recover those files because those files do not gets deleted permanently.
But when such data loss situation happens then it is instructed not to save any more data otherwise new data will over write the old one and it will be impossible to retrieve the deleted data. Therefore with the help of powerful Digital Media Recovery software, it is possible to get back all the lost data from Internal & External hard drives, digital cameras, memory cards etc. This is powerful recovery software which can easily solve Apacer Memory Card Data Recovery issues and easily retrieve back files such as pictures, sound, images, video, photos from digital camera and also include the undelete files from hard drive, USB drive, unformat memory card etc.
The software is 100% safe and performs the best recovery than any other software. The software is very powerful as it helps Get Back Erased/Formatted/Missing Data from Apacer Card and rescues the lost photos, audios and videos from it. It supports all types of memory card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc and can recover photo, video and audio files from Apacer memory card. It completely scans the entire storage system and search for the missing files. This is one of the success software for the revival of lost data and works for both Windows and Mac.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Samsung Memory Card Data Recovery on Windows/Mac
- Recover Deleted Data from SanDisk Memory Card
- CF Card Recovery – How to Rescue Data from CF Cards
- Recover Deleted Data from Verbatim Memory Card
Benefits of using Apacer Memory Card Recovery software
- It has the ability to Retrieve Lost/Deleted Files from Apacer Memory Card.
- It can easily recover any type of file format from memory card, USB drive, hard drive etc.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Has the ability to get back the deleted data from severely or formatted storage device
- Provides facility to preview the deleted data before recovering it from the device
- This software supports all digital cameras, tablet, Smartphones etc.
- It provide user with complete solution to rescue the lost data without any original data loss
- It has user friendly GUI interface which provides user with easy navigation
- Recover data from removable storage including flash drives
- The application uses its powerful scanning algorithm to locate and recover the files
- Supports revival of multimedia files from hard drive having memory space over 2 TB
- Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems to recover data
Additional Reading: Samsung Galaxy J2, J3, J5, J7 Memory Card Data Recovery
Steps to retrieve lost/delete Data from Apacer Memory Card
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Additional Reading: Data Recovery from SD Card with Bad Sectors
Tips to Avoid data loss FRom Apacer Memory Card or form other data storage devices
There is no guarantee about the memory card, USB drive or hard drive as the data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it will be best to keep your data safe before it get lost by any mean. However mentioned below are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios on any storage device.
- Backup your storage drive– While shooting an important event, it will be better that you use portable card reader or portable hard drive because this can backup all your data like videos, audios, images etc. In fact this process can be easy to backup the files to hard drive of your laptop or if you have a portable hard drive then it will be easy to backup all data.
- Buy reliable digital device– You should never buy any product like memory card from an unknown manufacturers which is cheap. First you should know about the card that you are going to buy and select those companies which provide good product like Lexar or SanDisk. This can also help you to prevent your data from losing.
- After every use, format the drive in camera– It is seen that after making several backups of the data, user format their card on computer which one should not do. Always format the memory card in camera otherwise the files will not be written to card by camera.
- Backup all data on separate drive while importing– You should always backup all files while importing by simply making a second copy on different hard drive. By doing this, it will create a duplicate copy of that particular file on separate drive if your primary drive fails.
- Dual memory slots– If the digital device like camera is having two memory slots then put two same cards and use backup mode with both especially at that time when it is important to shoot.
- Label the cards– Buy some sticky color labels from store and use them on those cads which are already used. Just make it a habit to put labels on every card that comes from your camera. This can help you from situation where you might reuse the same card accidentally and all your data will be lost. Hence this process can be helpful to avoid data loss.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.