Easily Recover Deleted or Lost Photos From Crashed Computer Instantly in just a few clicks
Have you lost your data such as photos and videos from your computer because your computer has been crashed? If YES then you can easily retrieve them back using Photo Recovery Software. This recovery tool will also help you:
- Retrieve lost data such as photos and videos from hard drive
- Recover images of different file formats like PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, PIC, BMP, etc
- Get back lost photos even digital camera memory card as well
- See preview of recovered images and select files you want to recover
Are you a PC user and face problem of the computer crashing, then this blog is helpful for you. It very annoying problem and when you face this problem then all your personal like precious photos, the collection of movie/music, project files, e-book and many more get corrupted. When you try to preview photos and watch movies you may get some error. This might happen that after sometimes you while switching your system it crashed or not respond. This is really very panic situation and you must don’t know what to do and what not do? You were just in the situation of losing personal and important data.
PC has become an important part of the peoples. The user is intended to use PC for storing pictures, music files, movies, important documents and many other necessary files. But if not taking the proper care of the PC then you must experience data loss scenario or lose accessing your personal files. There are numerous reasons for crashing and losing the private and important information.
Don’t worry!! It is pretty much possible to recover lost photos from the PC after crashing. But first know the various reasons that are responsible for crashing of PC and how to recover the lost photos.
Further Reasons Of Photo Lost Other Than System Crash
Well it is very important to restore lost photos but before that it is also important to know some scenarios in which images, videos, and audios get deleted. There may be many issues which can make your data loss from digital device and they are highly volatile to corruption. Due to this the data may not be found on the storage device and hence, you should know the reasons behind this.
- During marking the data for deletion, users may sometimes misguidedly mark those data which should not be deleted and press Delete command; hence, the entire data comes at risk
- During transfer of files, hasty ejection of card can also result in data loss
- While scanning the files if there is any corrupt file with an antivirus program then it may also delete your important data from digital media
- May be due to harmful virus attack on your device which infects the file system along with entire data present becomes inaccessible
- Data loss may happen when interruptions like system shutdown, power surges, and memory card disconnected happens while transferring files from card to computer.
- Losing of data may happen when the memory card is full and still data is saved or due to system issues at the time of accessing the files may corrupt the card and the data present on it also gets corrupt
- Mounting your SD card on gadgets which are not compatible for using SD card will surely bring upon damage to the card
All the above mentioned scenarios can lead to serious loss of data where users can find themselves in a situation where they don’t know what to do next to get back the data. However with the help of powerful recovery software, one can very easily recover lost pictures from a crashed computer.
Best way to Recover Photos from Crashed Computer
May be due to the presence of virus on your PC crashed and your photos also gets disappeared. So, it’s better to clean your PC from virus by using a reliable Antivirus tool. As after using such antivirus tool the recovery of hidden file is simply automatically happen.
Make use of Photo Recovery software
For such cases of data loss from crashed PC making use of Photo Recovery software is the wisest option. With the help of powerful this tool it is possible to get back all the lost data from Internal & External drives, digital cameras, memory cards etc. This is powerful recovery software which can easily Recover Photos from Crashed Computer such as pictures, sound, images, video, photos from digital camera and also includes the undelete files from hard drive, USB drive, un-format memory card etc.
The software is 100% safe and performs the best recovery than any other software. The software is very powerful as it helps in recovering lost photos and rescues the lost photos, audios and videos from it. It supports all types of memory card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc and can recover any type of file of the different format. It completely scans the entire storage system and search for the missing files. This is one of the success software for the revival of lost data and works with both Windows and Mac.
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted data from digital device
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery” tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video, and audio or you can also select the data to range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in a process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to remember
Losing your important photos from crashed PC is quiet common. But it’s important to follow some safety measures that can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss.
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Before formatting, check your storage device, at least, two to three times
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is in progress
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten.
Now you don’t need to worry about your PC crashing issue as now you have the appropriate and reliable solution to retrieve back your lost data items. But don’t forget to follow the above mentioned tips as by following these precautions you will never get stuck into with such data loss situation.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.