Get Back the Deleted/Lost/Corrupted/Missing or Inaccessible Data From Strontium Memory Card!!!
There are many situations in which our crucial data get lost/deleted/corrupted/missing or become inaccessible. And if you are facing problem of data loss from the Strontium memory card, then here I am having a appropriate and renowned software that will help you to get back your lost data. Make use of the Digital Media Data Recovery, this is a professional recommended solution.
- Restore various data like audios, videos, photos files from internal and external storage easily
- Retrieve various file formats photos like JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, GIF, BMP, PSD, WEBP, IMG, etc.
- Recover videos of different file formats such as AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V and many others
- Easily rescue music files like MP3, MP4, M4b, WAV, MIDI, AIFF, AIF, AMR, M4A, etc
- RAW images files (NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, PEF) recovery is also possible
- Recover data from different types of memory cards like CF, XD, SD, MMC, Micro SD card and many others.
- It also restore data from other brands of memory cards like Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Kingston etc. can be done easily
- Also get back data media files and other data from other storage devices like memory stick, flash drive, MP3 players, hard disks, external hard drives and many more.
- Compatible with both Windows/MAC OS.
Get Back Lost Data From Strontium Memory Card
Strontium is a famous company that produces storage devices and it mostly famous for memory cards. Strontium cards are similar to other memory cards. One can store photos, movies, songs, audio clips and other files on their Strontium card. Moreover, it provides easy and fast transfer of media files. But, data loss which is one of the common problems are also faced by Strontium memory card users.
If you have lost/deleted any of your media files like images, video clips, movies or any other audio files such as mp3, etc from your Strontium card then you don’t have to worry about it, until and unless you do not overwrite the existing data with new data. With the use of Digital Media Recovery Tool, you can easily restore deleted media files from Strontium Memory Cards.
Files are lost / deleted due to below mentioned scenarios
Data loss can occurs because of various reasons, come of them are internal and some are external causes. Causes are ranging from virus infection to memory card data structure corruption which can generate Memory card inaccessibility issue. Some common causes of data loss are given below, these will help you to protect your precious files/data from being corrupt:
- The SD card or storage device is not formatted properly.
- Corruption of the file system or the property of the file system is RAW
- Faulty or damaged card reader
- Computer virus or malware attack
- Corruption in the Disk structure of the memory card
- Power failure while data transfer is in progress.
- Unplugging the memory card when the device is on.
- Removing memory card without safely remove process.
- Using camera or any other device in low battery.
- Device will get unresponsive during the read or write process.
- Improper shut down of the device.
- Using a same memory card in different devices.
Best way to Recover Data from Strontium Memory Card
Deal with Hidden or Encrypted Files
Some antivirus program like Avast hide or encrypt the external drive data, it is just because of virus confusion. So if you are facing data loss issue just after connecting your memory card to any PC or laptop then you can easily deal with this situation.
To do this, first check the memory status of your SD card. If status shows that the memory occupied by the stored files then there is a chance that the files are hidden. Simply go to the tools -> select folder option and choose show hidden file option to unhide all the hidden files.
You can also use any third party tool to decrypt all the data. This will help you to decrypt the files encrypted by the antivirus program.
This is a traditional way of data recovery. In case of having updated backup of your memory card data you can restore them and make the data accessible again. But before doing restoring process, make sure that the backup is updated because once you overwrite your memory card with an outdated backup then you will never get your original data back.
This is a simple and direct method to restore inaccessible data, you need a professional Strontium Memory Card Recovery software. This tool is specially designed for memory card data recovery purpose. And you don’t need any professional experience in order to operate this tool and retrieve your deleted files from any type of memory card.
It is completely safe and easiest way to perform the recovery, one can easily and rescues the lost photos, audios and videos from it without need of nay backup file.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card
- Retrieve Photos from Transcend Memory Card
- Symptoms Of Damaged or Corrupted Memory Card!
- 10 Tips To Avoid Memory Card Problems!!!
Steps to Recover Data from Strontium Memory Card
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
TIPS TO PREVENT DATA LOSS
Apply below given tips and protect your precious data from getting inaccessible:
Don’t Pack Storage media (Memory Card) Completely
In order to allow the storage media to work properly you need to always maintain some free space. If you packed the memory card completely then you may face slow data transfer and other issues. System files need some free space to execute and read’/write operation without any error.
For example: If you are using a 32 GB memory card or pen drive then you need to free at least 500 MB of free space.
Always Remove Safely
There are lots of users who eject memory card from system or phone or camera without following proper removal procedure. This can harm your memory card and make the data inaccessible. If you want to remove memory card from PC/Laptop then always use Safely Removal option. To remove them from phone or camera first turn off the device then remove the memory card.
Formatting instead of Deleting
In order to maintain a memory card you need to apply some basic tips, if you buy a new memory card then format them before inserting them to your phone or camera. And if you want to delete all the data from your memory card then you need to choose Format memory card instead of Delete All option. Because formatting a memory cards will reset your memory card and make them “fresh” again.
Always Create a Backup
Creating a backup of your storage media and maintaining them will help you to deal with data corruption issue. So make more than one backup of your storage device and place them on different places.
Note: Only creating a backup of your precious data will help you to deal with data corruption. But it is also necessary to manage or maintain the created backup on regular basis as restoring outdated backup is completely useless.
That’s all, above discussed tips and tricks are very effective and able to get back your deleted or inaccessible data. This blog contains both manual and automatic solution for both professionals and normal users.
If you are a normal user then you should use professional recovery tool to get your data back, as one can easily operate the tools and access deleted data with ease.
In case you don’t want to use any third party tool then you can use the described manual methods.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.