Get back lost/deleted/erased/missing Adobe Photoshop CS3 Files Easily!!!
Overview – Are you looking for a powerful, reliable and safe way for Photoshop CS3 file recovery, after you have lost or deleted your important Photoshop files? Then try Digital Media Recovery Tool that is designed to restore your Photoshop CS3 files.
- Recover deleted/missing/lost/erased Photoshop CS3 files
- Restore Adobe Photoshop file format such as PSD, PSB, etc and other popular image file format like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc
- Support files recovery of Adobe Photoshop CS1, CS2, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC
- Also retrieve media files (photos, videos and audios) from other data storage devices such as memory cards, hard drive, camera/camcorder, USB drive and many more
- The software is available for both Windows and Mac users
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Free Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 File Recovery Tool
Adobe Photoshop is one of the leading photos editing software. It is used by photo designer, photographer as well as home user. But, Adobe Photoshop CS3 files have unique features that come useful in many fields such as in engineering, science, medical, etc and it comes in standard and extended version. The unique features that it has is its improved user interface, blending features, smart filters, automatic layer alignment, black and white adjustment command, curve improved adjustment, refine edge dialogue, quick selection tool and many more. All these unique features will help users to edit their images efficiently.
But on the other hand, there are several reasons through which one can easily erase or lose their Adobe Photoshop CS3. For example – You may delete your crucial Photoshop CS3 file by mistakenly pressing “Shift + Delete” button on your computer. Once you delete by this command your file does not even go to Recycle Bin. In this case, you might look for the solution on how to restore Photoshop CS3 file?
Reasons FOR LOSS OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS3 FILE
While using Adobe Photoshop, you may lose your file due to several reasons. Some of the major reasons are as follows:
- When your system gets infected with virus then most of the time it happens that your adobe photoshop CS3 file gets deleted.
- Sometimes you may delete the files unintentionally.
- Files may become inaccessible due to several reasons.
Best solutions to Recover Deleted Adobe Photoshop CS3 File
If you want to retrieve lost or deleted Adobe Photoshop CS3 files from digital camcorder then you can try these below mentioned manual solutions:
Manual Method #1:
It is very important to keep backup of all your important video files in your system. So, if you have a backup of those deleted or lost Adobe Photoshop CS3 files then you can easily recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 files without any hassle. But before you recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 files from your system, there are some points to make sure. They are as follows:
- Check if the backup is available there
- Make sure the data is not overwritten with the new data
- Check if the files are corrupted
These are some most important things that you should look for before your recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 files from your system.
Manual Method #2:
Most of the time, it happens that the Adobe Photoshop CS3 files that you have saved in your system are hidden due to virus infection. In order to make them visible you can try these below-mentioned steps:
- Install Antivirus Software
- Connect your camera card to the system with the help of card reader
- Scan your memory card with the antivirus software
After performing these steps, you will notice that the audio files are now visible and can be easily accessed.
Manual Method #3:
Also, you can try Command Prompt option to retrieve lost Adobe Photoshop CS3 files from your system. To use Command Prompt, you can follow these steps:
- Open the command prompt by clicking the “Run” at the start menu of the computer. Now type “cmd” in the given text box.
- Now type the command “CHKDSK [driveletter] /r” in the command prompt. As for example, the SD card drive is “E” then you have to type “CHKDSK E: /r” command on the cmd. The command “CHKDSK” will check the specified disk for structural corruption. And the parameter “/r” will denote the command to recover the data it finds.
- After this, simply chose “Yes” and then CHKDSK will report back what it has done and you have to visit “My Computer” and check out your specified drive.
Automatic Method To Recover Adobe photoshop cs3 files:
Automatic Method: After applying the above manual methods, you are unable to restore lost Adobe Photoshop CS3 files then do not worry. In the third solution, you can try Photoshop CS3 File Recovery Tool. This tool has been specifically designed to retrieve Adobe Photoshop CS3 files from system on Windows/Mac. The steps involved in this recovery process can be seen below. The below steps are so easy to apply that anyone can easily apply it.
You Might Also be Interested In:
- How to Repair Corrupted/damaged PSD File on Windows/Mac
- How to Recover Adobe Illustrator Images on Windows/Mac?
- Recover Deleted Camtasia Studio File on Windows/Mac!!!
- How to Repair Damaged/Corrupt InDesign (INDD) Files on Windows/Mac
Steps to Recover Deleted Adobe Photoshop CS3 File
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
If you have lost your Adobe Photoshop CS3 file then you can easily get them back with the recovery methods mentioned in this blog. The above recovery solution is very easy to use and can be easily recovered.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.