Recover Lost/Deleted/Erased/Missing Data From Nokia Lumia With Ease!!!
Deletion or loss of data is common and very annoying. There are many reasons that are responsible behind missing photos and videos from Nokia Lumia and this is very frequent, but luckily it is possible to recover lost, deleted photos and videos with the professional Digital Media Recovery Tool. This is best software is recovering various things here get the complete details:
- Easily restore photos, videos from internal and external storage.
- Recover all file format photos like img, mov, avi, jpeg, divx, aac, 3gp and many more
- You can also retrieve audios and videos file like MP4, AVI, 3GP, MOV etc
- Data Recovery can be done from various media like memory cards, digital cameras, USB drives, Hard Disk drives and many more.
- Rescue all temporary and permanent erased/lost files and folders with ease.
- Get back lost/deleted/corrupted/inaccessible data easily.
Restore Deleted Photos & Videos From Nokia Lumia
Hello everybody, I have Nokia Lumia 520. Last night all of my photos and videos from my phone got deleted by mistake. Does anyone know how to restore lost or deleted photos and videos from memory card inserted in Nokia Lumia Phones?
Since, there is no recycle bin in your phone and hence your deleted files disappear from your phone and you can’t restore it. Particularly, media files such as photos, video and audio stored on the card inside your Lumia phone. When you delete those files then they are marked as useless and become invisible, but they are not gone permanently, those media files from Nokia Lumia can be restored with the help of appropriate data recovery software.
Common mistakes of data loss From Nokia Lumia Phone
Nokia Lumia phones are very advance but it doesn’t avoid data loss situations completely. There could be lots of causes that can generate data loss situation in Nokia Lumia phones. One of the common cause of data loss is improper handing by the user side.
We all know that this smart phone take few seconds to format or erase the content from the SD card or from internal storage. So in order to avoid unwanted deletion or sudden format it is recommended to always choose any option carefully.
Along with this, some unwanted Viruses and Trojans can also affect the stored files and make them inaccessible. Some other causes are given below:
- Unintentional Formatting:While connecting phone or memory card with any system, sometime machine prompts a message to format the memory card before use it. If you click on format option due to lack of knowledge or unintentionally then all the stored data will get deleted.
- Improper use of Mobile Phone:Turning the phone off while the data reading or writing process is in progress.
- Computer Virus Attack:Sometime computer virus or malware can make some important files inaccessible. It happens when user connect phone or SD card with any infected computer.
- Improper Ejection:It is always recommended to eject the USB device properly. If you eject data cable or card reader directly while the process is in execution mode then permanent data loss may happen.
- Using a Memory card on more than one device:Using a single memory card in different phones or cameras can generate data loss situation.
- Transfer Error:Some files may get removed while transferring them from phone to PC, it generally happens when any interruption appear like power failure, system crash and more.
Best solution to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Nokia Lumia
If you want to recover data from your Lumia phone’s then follow the below given tricks. Both manual and automatic solution is described choose any one that suits to you:
Restore backup of your phone:
If you have backup of your Lumia phone then you can use them to restore your deleted data. Simply open your backup and restore them if the backup is created with the help of any third party tool like Nokia suit and all then use the respected software to restore your data.
This trick is applicable only when the backup is updated and error free, if your backup is not updated then you should follow any other given trick.
Using Command Prompt
- If you want to recover data from the internal memory of you phone then connect your phone using USB cable or otherwise connect your phone’s memory card.
- Open command prompt with admin privilege. To do this press Ctrl+R it will open the dialogue box and then type “cmd” without double quotes and hit enter key.
- In the command prompt type Chkdsk e: /r –
Note: In the above given command e: is for the drive letter of your memory card. Change it according to your system.
- A warning will appear, press ‘Y’ to continue.
- System will ask for saving the data and press Y.
Automatic Recovery Software
Are you unable to restore data after applying above given manual solution? Then don’t worry and go with a professional Nokia Lumia Data Recovery Tool. With the help of this tool you can easily get back all types of data without need of backup.
This Recovery software also supports all type of data from any storage media, it supports all types of memory card which include SD card, CF card, XD card, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Videos & Photos from Windows Phone 8 on Windows/Mac?
- Retrieve deleted pictures on Android Smartphone on Windows/Mac
- SmartPhone Photo Recovery on Windows/Mac!
- Recover Mobile Phone Photos – Guide To Rescue Cell Phone Data
Steps to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Nokia Lumia
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
It is hoped that the above discussed tricks are restored your precious data. In this blog both manual and automatic solution is given choose one according to your capability and follow them carefully to make all of your data accessible again. If you are new with the system then you should go with a third part recovery tool otherwise apply a manual recovery process.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.