Retrieve Deleted or lost videos and photos from Windows Phone 8 Easily
Have you mistakenly deleted, erased or lost your photos from your Windows Phone 8 smartphone? Have you lost your video recordings from your Nokia Lumia or HTC memory card? Are you looking to get back your deleted Windows 8 phone images and video files? If “Yes” then you have landed to the right web page. You can easily get back lost or deleted videos from Windows phone with Digital Media Recovery Tool. With this professional tool, you will be able to:
- Recover deleted or lost photos and videos from Windows phone instantly.
- Also get back corrupted or damaged videos and photos from android phones as well
- Retrieve deleted or lost different types of memory cards like SD card, memory stick, CF card, SDHC card, SDXC card, etc
- See preview of photos before proceeding for the recovery step
Recover Windows Phone 8 Photos & videos With An Ease
Though Android and iOS phone are popular there are many users who own Windows phone and when they face data loss on their phone they look for recovery option. Data deletion can take place in several ways. Some of them are mentioned below.
Scenarios that can cause loss of data from Windows 8 Phone [photos, videos, audios]
However there are several scenarios which occur and user find themselves in tragic situation because of their digital data [photos, videos, audios] corruption. Therefore before going for any solution, it is necessary to know the causes for the data loss from digital media.
- Corruption– If there is any type of damage in storage media then all the files become inaccessible and hence the data gets lost. Corruption can be due to virus attack or due to improper shutdown of computer and many more.
- Cleaning recycle bin– Sometimes it happen that users completely clean the recycle bin mistakenly and it deletes all files from it. Hence here also data loss situation occurs and with the help of recovery software, the lost content can be retrieved.
- Format of digital media– Whenever corruption occurs in memory card or in hard drive then it forces you to format the digital data so that the data can be accessible but after formatting the card, the data like images, videos etc gets lost.
- Inappropriate removal– After plugging digital media on system, if anyone remove it without using ‘safe remove’ then loss of data may happen and makes your card unreadable.
How to Recover Deleted Videos & Photos from Windows Phone 8
Looking for a solution to Recover Deleted Videos & Photos from Windows Phone 8? This situation is very common because many users have faced such type of problem once in their life. Generally the digital data like pictures, audios and videos are deleted because of various reasons like accidentally deleted, by formatting or due to virus attack. When such situation appears then the data cannot be accessed. At this condition, use of Digital Media Recovery Software for Windows/Mac will help you to retrieve all the lost or deleted data from digital media. This software can recover data from External & internal drives, digital cameras, memory card, USB drive etc with its powerful restoring ability. This is one of the best tools to restore deleted, formatted, corrupted, missing and inaccessible videos, photos and audios from any digital media devices.
The Digital Media Recovery software is designed in such a way that it can easily rescue any type of data deletion from any storage media and supports all types of memory card which include SD card, CF card, XD card, etc. It thoroughly scans the entire storage device as it has powerful scanning technique which can solve Windows Phone 8 Photo & Video Recovery problem and gets back all the missing files. It also provides the facility to preview the files before recovery and can access the files which users want. It provides users with the best recovery platform ever for restoring the deleted photos, audios and videos files. The recovery tool is known as one of the successful tools which brings back the lost data from memory card, hard drives, USB drives etc and also supports Windows and Mac both.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Photos in Windows 8/Mac?
- How to Recover Lost Data on Mac OS X E1 Capitan (10.11)
- Recover Photos from Android SD card on Windows/Mac
Benefits of using Digital Media Recovery software
- It has the ability to Recover Deleted Videos, Photos and audio files from Windows Phone 8.
- It can easily recover any type of file format from memory card, USB drive, hard drive etc.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Has the ability to get back the deleted data from severely or formatted storage device
- Provides facility to preview the deleted data before recovering it from the device
- This software supports all digital cameras, tablet, Smartphones etc.
- It provide user with complete solution to rescue the lost data without any original data loss
- It has user friendly GUI interface which provides user with easy navigation
- Recover data from removable storage including flash drives
- The application uses its powerful scanning algorithm to locate and recover the files
- Supports revival of multimedia files from hard drive having memory space over 2 TB
- Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems to recover data
Steps to Recover Deleted Videos & Photos from Windows Phone 8
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss