In Few Simple Steps Learn How To Retrieve Media Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Have you accidentally or intentionally deleted your photos, videos or any other audio files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card? Are you looking to fix a corrupted PS Vita memory card and recover media files from PS Vita memory card?
If “Yes” then you have landed on the right webpage. You can use recommended PS Vita memory Card Recovery Tool.
With the use of this tool, one can:
- Effectively retrieve deleted/lost/missing/erased media files from Sony PlayStation Vita Card
- Restore photos, videos and audio files from virus infected, formatted, corrupted PS Vita card.
- Beside PlayStation Vita, the software can also restore files from PS4, PS3, PS2, PS Vita, PSP-E1000, PSP Go, PSP-N1000, PSP-3000, PSP-2000, PSP-1000
- Also recover photos, videos and audio files from other data storage devices like memory cards, pen drive, portable hard drive, video player devices, cameras, USB drives, etc.
Retrieve Deleted Media Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Stellar Photo Recovery works, but no better than most of the competition, and not as well as the free PhotoRec. PCWorld Reviews
PlayStation Vita is a gaming console launched by Sony Company. This game console has become popular in just few months and many users have purchased it and they not only use to play game but also use to save media files such as videos, photos and audio file. But it has only 1GB memory and therefore Sony has released memory card for PlayStation Vita. Now user can save files such as images, videos and audio files as well as games, downloads in 32GB PlayStation Vita memory card.
However, there are several common reasons that can cause loss or deletion of media files from your PlayStation memory card. You may accidentally press delete button while viewing your media files and hence in result you will lose the files.
Additional Reading: Memory Card Errors & Their Solutions
Find out some of the reasons that responsible for the loss of data from your PlayStation memory card:
Reasons why Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card become inaccessible
Several reasons are there due to which your data becomes inaccessible. If you want to know what makes your files inaccessible then you can go through the below-mentioned points. Knowing the helpful points and avoiding them will let you prevent data loss from your memory card. Have a look at the below reasons one by one and try to avoid them:
- Sometime it happens that the data is overwritten before you recover the files. So, the data becomes inaccessible in this way.
- If you delete files from your memory card unintentionally then also the files becomes inaccessible.
- Malware infection can also be one of the major reasons for becoming your files inaccessible so try to update your system on a regular basis to avoid this situation.
- When you create a number of partitions, sometimes your files becomes inaccessible due to improper division of hard drive.
- When you transfer a bunch of files and there exists a broken or corrupted file then it makes all your files inaccessible.
These are some of the major causes of becoming your files inaccessible. However, you can avoid all these scenarios that lead your data or files to become inaccessible. If you want to recover files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card then you can also try some ways of recovery that are further mentioned in the below section of this blog.
You can know more about PlayStation Vita Memory card by clicking here.
Additional Reading: Dead SD Card Data Recovery & Tips to Fix Dead SD Card
Best way to Recover Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card
When you lose all your important data from digital media or deliberately the data gets deleted by someone then you can retrieve photos, video and audio files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card with the help of some easy ways.
You can try these below-mentioned ways to retrieve files from PlaySttaion Vita Memory Card:
- You can get back you lost or deleted files from PlayStation Vita Memory card if you have a backup of those files. Yes, if you have kept a backup of all files that have been deleted from your memory card then you can easily retrieve from PlayStation Vita memory card.
- If your files have become hidden due to some specific reasons such as virus infection, then you can make your memory card free from virus infection. Doing so will let your memory card show all the files resides there and so you can recover them easily.
- Or you can also try Memory Card Recovery tool. This tool has the ability to restore deleted files from PlayStation Vita memory card. The steps involved in the recovery process are so easy that they can be easily performed by anyone. In the below, you will get to know the complete steps that have to perform for the recovery of deleted files from PlayStation Vita Memory card.
You Might Also be Interested In:
- Sony XQD Card Data Recovery on Windows/Mac
- Tips to Avoid Memory Card Error and Damage on Windows/Mac
- How to recover lost photos from Sony DSC-wx80 on Windows/Mac
- Sony Photo Recovery – Rescue ARW Raw Files of Sony Camera on Windows/Mac!
Additional Reading: Sony Memory Card Data Recovery
Steps to retrieve Files From PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Step 1 – Install “PS Vita Memory Card Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Recommended Reading: If your PS Vita memory card not detected by PC, then find out how to fix a corrupted/unrecognized PS Vita memory card, here – How to Fix Unreadable Micro SD Card In Simple Steps!
Tips to remember
It is very important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Do not use any digital device when the battery is low.
- Try to make a backup of all vital files or folders so that you can prevent data loss scenarios.
- Try to check your storage device at least two to three times before formatting.
- Eject your device from computer properly all the time.
- Never eliminate the files when the file transfer process is on process.
- Try to avoid the same device when it is already used or is full.
- Always keep your data at a safer place and do not save any new files otherwise it will be overwritten.
- Make sure what you are selecting before pressing on Delete option.
- Do not avoid any warning message as this can be the reason for data loss.
If you really want to recover files from PlayStation Vita memory card then you can try some ways mentioned in this blog. These ways can be done manually or you can also use Card Recovery Tool. You can perform all the steps mentioned in the above section of this blog to get back lost files from memory card. These are very easy to use steps and do not require nay technical help at all.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.