Find Out The Best H.264 Video Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Or Lost H264 Video Files!
Summary: Lost or accidentally deleted h264 video files? Looking for free h264 recovery software to get back h.264 videos? Don’t worry! This post introduces best H264 Video Recovery software that will help you to recover deleted h.264 video files.
Tip: One of the best methods to recover deleted or lost H264 videos is to use Video Recovery which is perfect and most powerful H264 Video Recovery software.
With Video Recovery software, you can:
- Easily retrieve deleted, lost, missing or erased h.264/h264 video files.
- Also recover other video file format such as MPEG, MPEG-4, MP4, MOV, AVI, DIVX, HD/Full HD videos, MKV, etc.
- Recover videos from hard drive, external HDD, memory card, USB flash drives, memory stick, camera/camcorder and other digital media devices.
- Preview recoverable video files within preview screen of the software before final recovery.
- 100% read-only. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Free Download H.264 Video Recovery Tool To Recover Deleted H.264 Videos
H264 is a standard video file format that is also known as AVC – Advanced Video Coding and MPEG-4. It is a video file format that stores videos in compressed form.
The difference between common video and this h.264 video file format is that it allows you to store/record video files in high quality in lower bitrates. This format store high definition videos but it consume less memory space. H264 file format support all major media player that includes Windows Media Player as well as Mac’s QuickTime Player.
This file format is actually developed for high definition system such as Blue-ray, HD DVD and HDTV and low resolution for portable devices such as Apple’s iPod, iPhone, iPad, Sonny’s PSP and Android. It really offers better video quality in the half size of the existing format such AVI, MP4, DIVX, XVID and MPEG-2.
These days this file format is commonly used for recording, storing, compressing and distributing videos.
Though h264 file format is very much popular but people encounter deletion or loss of h264 videos in various ways.
Additional Reading: Top 2 Ways To Recover Lost or Deleted Webcam Videos
For example, just check out real practical scenario!
Practical Scenario: A User Accidentally Deleted H.264 Video Footage
How to recover video footage on H.264 dvr
I accidently formatted the hard disk in the H.264 DVR and would like to know if there’s a way to recover footage. Also, if the footage is recovered once could it be recovered a second time? And if we call the security camera company would they be able to recover all footage prior to formatting? I formatted the disk at midnight and all footage prior to that does not show up and there is a “No Data!” pop-up. And is there any way that the company would be able to see a log for that day and see that I was the one who formatted the disk etc. etc.?
– Original Post From DPREVIEW Forum
Let us know common causes for the loss or deletion H.264 videos.
Causes For The Loss or Deletion of H.264 Video Files
- Accidental or mistakenly deleting video files.
- Accidentally formatting the hard drive, SSD, memory card, USB flash drives.
- Damage or corruption of HDD, SSD, SD card, USB flash drives in which your video files are stored.
- HDD or flash drive crash/failure/dead containing the video files.
- Virus or malware infection.
- Software or hardware failure of the video recorder.
In any of the above-mentioned situation you will lose your video files.
Additional Reading: How To Repair Corrupt, Damaged or Broken DJI Video Files
So, now the question is – Is it possible to recover lost or deleted H264 video files?
The answer is given-below!
Is It Possible To Recover Lost or Deleted H264 Video Files?
The short answer is “YES”, it is possible to get back deleted H.264 video files with the help of suitable video recovery software. The only thing you have to take care is that you must stop using your hard drive, SSD, external HDD, memory card, USB flash drive on which the video deletion has took place and do not add any kind of data on it.
It is because adding new data will overwrite the existing data on the device and hence, you will lose the chance for recovering H264 video files format.
So, now let us find the best way to recover deleted H264 videos!
How To Recover Deleted or Lost H.264 Video Files
Video Recovery is best H.264 Video Recovery software that you can use to recover lost or deleted H264 videos from computer or any other external hard drive, SSD, DVD/CDs, memory card, USB flash drives, pen drive, memory stick, camera/camcorders and all other memory devices. The tool comes with advanced algorithm that has powerful recovery function that quickly scans the entire disk for any deleted H264 files.
This video recovery tool support all video file format such as MKV, MPEG-4/MPEG-2, MOV, AVI, DIVX, XVID, MP4, 3GP, etc. Beside videos, the software also restores deleted photos and audio files.
The best part about this H264 Recovery is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
Below, follow the step-by-step guide to recover deleted or lost H264 video files.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- CCTV/DVR Recovery: Recover Lost/Deleted CCTV And DVR Videos
- Drone Data Recovery: Recover Lost or Deleted Videos & Photos From Drone Camera
- MOV File Recovery- Recover Deleted MOV files on Windows/Mac
- MKV File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted MKV File on Mac/Windows
Steps To Recover Lost or Deleted H.264 Video Files
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Things To Remember
- Always backup important H264 video files collection in order to handle such video loss situation.
- While deleting any H264 videos, please check it twice that you deleting the right file and you do not need it anymore.
- Keep reliable and updated antivirus program installed on your computer to avoid malware/virus attack.
Since, deletion or loss of H264 videos can occur due to many reasons, hence, you must be prepared yourself to handle such video loss issues. If you have lost your important H264 video files then first look for backup file. But, in case if you do not have backup then try Video Recovery software in order to get back h.264 video files.