Proficiently Retrieve KDC Photos from Kodak Digital Camera!!!
Kodak Camera is best to capture photos and most of the gadgets store photos in .kdc file format. But many users undergo various instances in which the KDC files get removed/corrupted or deleted from the Kodak camera. So in this situation you need to make use of the high-quality professional Digital Media Recovery Tool. This is the best tool to recover data easily.
- Recover all file formats of RAW images like KDC, CR2, SRF, ORF, NEF, PEF and many other
- Restore other media files like like jpeg, jpg, img, tiff, bmp, gif, pic, psd, png, avi, mov, divx, mpeg, mp4, mpg, mp3, aiff, m4a, amr, wav, etc.
- Retrieve lost media files from other storage media like USB flash drive, portable hard drives, system hard disk, memory cards, Memory Stick and other external storage devices
- Photo Recovery can be done on other brands of camera like Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Samsung, Fujifilm, etc DSLR and SLR camera models
- Compatible with both Windows /Mac OS
- Rescue data from the external as well as internal storage media
Recover KDC Photos from Kodak Digital Camera Easily
“I have a Kodak camera and captured numerous pictures of musical concerts. And after getting home when I connected the camera to my Windows PC for transferring those files. Everything is going well but suddenly while transferring photo there was an unexpected power cut, and due to which my PC got terminated right away. And after when I resumed to continue the process, the entire Pictures were missing from the digital camera. I was shocked; I don’t know what to do? Really need help. Please suggest me to recover those missing .kdc pictures from the Kodak camera.”
Kodak digital camera played a very important role in digital camera models; it most widely used for photography the individuals, as well as the professional, prefers to go for this. This is something that is desired for photography and one of the best gadgets for capturing images. The captured images are stored in the format of KDC or .kdc file format on both the internal as well as the external storage devices. KDC is a file extension that is associated with Kodak Digital camera and it stores the digital photo in 24-bit color RAW image format. The .kdc pictures are the RAW images that are created on the Kodak camera type like digital, compact, SLR etc. But apart from all these, there are many instances when the KDC files get removed or deleted from the Kodak Camera. Here it is described well with the user experience:
It is a common problem and can be faced due to various reasons some of them are given below:
Reasons of KDC image file loss from the Kodak camera:
- By mistakenly selecting the Delete All option or deleting the pictures when the camera is connected on Windows system will also delete the files even from the recycle bin folder.
- Virus infection or Malware attack to SD card on Kodak camera or connecting the camera to virus infected system will corrupt the card or makes the files inaccessible.
- Abruptly removing the card will eventually lead the photos missing or corrupted.
- While transferring photos from camera to PC, sudden Power cut may delete the photos.
- Or by using the same memory card of Kodak Camera on different gadgets, by capturing pictures when the battery is not sufficient.
- Accidentally formatting the memory card or file system corruption.
Hence, these are the reasons of loss of the KDC image file from the Kodak Cam. It is usual and can be faced in any of the above reasons. So all you need is to restore lost or missing .kdc images by making use of the third party tool. The Photo Recovery tool is the best software and effectively recover the deleted or missing images. It is the best tool to recover lost/deleted photos, videos from digital cameras. It is fastest recovery tool and can recover any type of files including videos, photos, audio, podcast RAW images, and many others from digital cameras, camcorders, iPods, mobile phones and many other digital devices on Mac OS X and Windows. The software also recovers files from many other storage devices including memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, hard drives, Mac Volumes, digital multimedia players, etc.
Steps to Recover Lost Videos/Pictures:
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.