Easily Retrieve Deleted/Lost/corrupted or damaged photos from Panasonic Lumix DMC-CM1 in just a few clicks
Losing data such as photos from any digital camera is a common issue. It can take place due to several reasons but if you are looking for an effective tool to retrieve such photos from Panasonic Lumix DMC-CM1 digital camera then you can try Digital Media Recovery Tool. This tool will allow you to:
- Retrieve deleted or lost photos from any digital camera memory card
- Recover photos belong to different file extensions like JPG, PNG, GIF, PSD, PIC, BMP, etc
- Get back lost photos from digital cameras like Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon, Casio, etc.
- Retrieve deleted data such as photos, videos from memory cards used in the digital cameras.
Lumix DMC-CM1 is a compact camera and you can also use it as a Smartphone, as it is in demand due to its slim size and pocket size digital camera. It is also known as Communication camera. Nowadays the smart phone cameras are in demand among a large number of people due to its high image quality. The combined features of smartphone, sharing photos and videos have made this device photographic device handy. Looking at the spec sheet of CM1, it is quite hard to tell whether it is a Smartphone because a lot of emphasis is given on its camera or a digital camera. The specification of the camera goes way beyond current conventional Smartphone. It has large sensor that is coupled with an F2.8 Leica lens that offers an equivalent focal length of 28mm. Focus, aperture, shutter speed, ISO and white balance can all be adjusted manually via a mechanical click-wheel around the lens ‘barrel‘ and the CM1 is also capable of recording 4K-video and Raw images. This device has been a true hybrid device and also a unique product in the market today.
This camera has large sensor and prime lens are brighter. The camera features electronic and mechanical shutter, with shutter speeds up to 1/16,000s with electronic shutter turned on and with 60s-1/2000s shutter speed for mechanical shutter. If we talk about the modes of this camera, art filter modes and a sweep panorama mode, the CM1 has full PASM exposure modes, as well as two custom mode presets and a host of scene modes, just like a “normal” enthusiast camera. It also offers RAW+JPEG shooting, with varying speeds of continuous shooting. Even though Panasonic digital camera is so advanced, it becomes hopeless when you lose or delete any photos or videos and you want it back, but there are no such features in cameras by which you can recover those lost/ deleted photos. Losing your precious data is a heartbreaking moment. Then you have no option left with you instead of using any professional photo recovery software. But before we proceed into its recovery process you should be aware that how you lose your photos from your Panasonic camera so that you can deal with it in a better way.
Reasons for losing photos are as follows:
- Unintentionally or misguidedly deleting the photos.
- Using same memory card on other gadgets.
- If the memory card or SD card is affected by virus
- Clicking photos when the battery of the camera is low.
- While importing or exporting photos if the there is power failure of camera or computer
There are many more reasons how you can lose images from your camera. You can recover the images by using Panasonic Photo recovery tool. It can recover pictures that got lost or deleted or corrupted for any model of camera. It is also capable of recovering RAW image file from any type of digital camera like Nikon, Sanyo, Kodak, Sony, Olympus and many others. It is an advanced data recovery tool once applied on Panasonic camera, the inbuilt algorithms engine analyses the memory card of the camera for deleted or lost photos from camera. It allows users to preview the lost photos before recovering it. The tool has easy interface and is compatible with windows operating system.
Steps to recover lost or damaged photos from Panasonic camera:
- Install the Panasonic photo recovery software and launch it. Connect your camera to computer through USB cable.
- Choose your camera by which you want to recover photos and then click on Scan After result is scanned you can view all types of file recovered by it.
- From the left side of software select the category Photo as and when you select the software will display all lost and deleted photos. You can now preview them before recovering it.
- After selection of photo files which you want to retrieve you can click on Recovertab and select any different location on your computer to save files.