Recover Deleted or Lost Data From LaCie hard drive Without any hassle:
Have you lost your data such as photos, videos and music files from your LaCie hard drive? Looking for a solution to retrieve them back? If YES then you can easily get them back with LaCie Hard Drive Recovery Tool. This tool will help you to recover:
- Get Back deleted or lost data such as photos, videos and music files from external hard with an ease
- Recover lost photos, videos and music files also from different memory card types
- Retrieves photos, videos and music files of different file formats
- See preview of recovered files and select the files you want to recover
- Provides easy to use interface
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
LaCie hard drive is one of the popular hard drives. It is used by many people and professional and it is mostly used for keeping backup of the data. As it comes with huge storage capacity, it’s enough for storing several files such as pictures, movies, video and audio files, etc. The more the data stored in your hard drive the greater the risk of data loss. You may accidentally format your LaCie hard drive or you may unintentionally delete data from it. When such unexpected things happens then user look for the LaCie hard drive recovery solution.
It is true that data loss can put one in shock!!! But, you should not panic anymore because now you can easily restore your deleted media files from your LaCie External hard drive. Before we talk about the recovery process let us know other basic reasons that make data inaccessible.
Reasons behind LaCie Hard Drive Data Loss:
There are many reasons due to which data get lost in the LaCie hard drive. Here we have described some of the common reasons that make the data inaccessible. Have a look:
- Due to accidental deletion of files during preview or deleting other data.
- Due to external hard drive bad sectors, as this will disable you to access files on the disk.
- In many cases it is found the viruses and malware corrupts the data and as result the entire data become inaccessible.
- External hard disk start showing not formatted error or RAW drive error
- Corruption in the external hard drive due to unexpected system shutdown, improper operation or application failure
- In some cases the antivirus program also lead to file deletion from drive during the scanning process
- During creating partitions, the files might becomes inaccessible because of improper division of hard drive
- Broken files transferring can be cause behind the data loss or might also corrupt the entire stored data
- Also by mistakenly formatting the data can be a major reason for data loss.
Well, these are some of the common reasons faced by the users in daily life. But the main question arises here is how to restore data from the LaCie hard drive.
Below we have described the completely process of the LaCie hard drive data recovery.
How to Recover Media Files from LaCie Hard Drive
Well to recover deleted, lost or inaccessible data from the hard drive, there are some ways that will help you to overcome the situation and restore the entire files stored in it. But before moving further, it is recommended to stop using the hard drive or stop writing any data to PC. As once the lost file are overwritten, it is impossible to recover them.
Now make use of the best mentioned steps and retrieve entire data from LaCie hard drive.
- You can restore the lost, deleted data from the recent Backup
- In case your external hard drive is facing any error like not formatted error, then fix the error and recover the entire data easily.
- You can also recover data from external hard drive with the Command Prompt
- Make use of the Hard Drive Data Recovery Software, this is the best software to recover data like images, videos & audio file gets deleted from memory card, hard drive, USB drive etc. The software is 100% safe and performs the best recovery than any other software.
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted data from from LaCie Hard Drive
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Toshiba External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac!!!
- Hitachi External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Windows/Mac!!!
- Samsung External Hard Drive Data Recovery on windows/Mac!!!
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always backup the crucial files or folder to prevent the data loss situation in future.
- Utilize reliable power source to overcome the sudden system shutdown situation
- Never use the device in low battery.
- Avoid removing the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from PC or from any other system, eject it properly
- Protect your device from virus or malware attack
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss
Hope in this article you get the entire information about LaCie Hard Drive data loss. And also how to retrieve the entire data stored in it. There are many unpleasant reasons due to which you encounter data loss situation. In this article we have mentioned the tips that you need to follow in daily life to prevent this type of situation. But if incase, you still face the data loss situation, then very firstly stop using the hard drive and follow the best mentioned solutions for recovering data easily.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.