Easy Way to Retrieve Lost or Deleted Data such as photos, Videos and audio Files From Formatted Memory Card With an Ease
Have you saved lots of media files on your memory stick? Are you unable to access any of the data from the memory stick? Do you want to get them back with an ease? If YES then do not worry because using Digital Media Recovery tool, you will be easily able to recover such data from memory stick. With this effective tool, you can also:
- Recover deleted or lost data such as videos, photos and audio files from memory stick with an ease
- Get back lost data from other memory card types as well such as memory card, SD card, xD Card, SDHC card, SDXC card, xD card, CF card, etc
- Also allow you to restore deleted data from other external hard drive as well
- Restore deleted data from other memory card brands, as for example, Verbatim, Toshiba, Transcend, Pentax, Samsung, Kingston, Sandisk, Sony, Kingmax, etc.
- It is compatible with both Windows as well as Mac operating system
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Digital cameras are the most popular portable electronic device for capturing memorable moments in the form of pictures. These pictures automatically get stored in the memory stick used in the digital camera as soon they are being captured. These storage media is basically used to store high quality photos that are taken from camcorder or digital cameras.
Memory Stick is removal flash memory card that was launched by Sony. This technology of digital data storage has the capacity of 10 times more that of a 3.5 diskette. This is the new way to share and transfer pictures, audio and other types of data between different compact electronic devices such as camera or camcorders. These sticks are of small size but it includes all the smart media and compact flash memory.
Losing data from these storage device is very common nowadays, but at the same time it is very annoying issue. These can be caused through various numbers of reasons, such as virus infection, deletion of formatting accident and mistake, sudden power failure and system corruption during the time of transferring data. Though these reasons are not all, but some of the common ones are discussed here below.
- Abrupt computer shutdown while transferring of pictures from the card to the computer-If any interruption such as power failure, accidental shutdown of PC etc. occurs during transferring of images may lead to loss of data. This abnormal shutdown can lose all the data and then the recovery of them becomes almost impossible until efficient recovery software is not used. To avoid abrupt computer shutdown due to power failure use any power backup option for your computer. Use UPS to avoid power cut scenario, it will make your computer strong against the power cut and you can complete your task even after the power cut.
- Continuous capturing of pictures without waiting for completion of single image processing-While capturing photos pictures needs some time to get capture and then store on the memory stick. But before ending this process if you take another picture than there are very strong chances of losing all your data. So avoid using or capturing images in low battery option because camera or mobile phones are unable to process clicked image due to lack of power and so that images get corrupt.
- Accidental deletion- The files that gets deleted from the Memory stick cannot be restored easily via Recycle Bin. It permanently gets deleted by bypassing Recycle bin. So the accidental deletion from the memory stick results in permanent loss of pictures. So to avoid this type of scenario read the operation manual before start operating it. Due to lack of knowledge accidental deletion can take place.
- Virus infection- This is very common reason of memory stick corruption, virus attack can make your memory stick totally corrupt. This is very dangerous for any media container because it is very difficult to protect memory stick from virus attack. If you want full virus protection then you have to use a strong and updated antivirus program. Also avoid connecting memory stick with any infected computer system.
- Remove Memory Stick Properly from any device- Improper removal of memory card can also affect your memory stick and make it corrupt. If you want to remove memory card from camera, mobile phone and computer system then always apply a complete method to remove memory stick. In computer system safely remove option are given to remove any external media safely. Also in some camera and mobile phone safely removal option are given to avoid memory stick corruption.
If the memory card gets overwritten then possibly you may loss all the data stored in it. So it is recommended that if such accident occurs the first thing one should do is to stop using the memory stick, and then use the professional recovery software so that recovery is achieved as soon as possible.
Try Memory Stick recovery that helps to restore any type of data loss, whether it gets deleted, formatted, corrupted and even removed data and files from the memory sticks. This powerful software helps the users to recover multiple files at a time without any risk. It is designed with very strong algorithm and with the help of latest technology so it can able to restore all types of media stored in your memory stick. Along with that its four recovery options gives complete freedom in your hands what and from where you want to recover contents. It is very easy to operate for any level of computer users. It even supports all media contents like images, videos, music files and others, it will also show the list of recoverable object so that you can select what you want to recover. So, just download memory card recovery software and feel free to store anything in your memory sticks.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Android tablet photo recovery on Windows/Mac
- How to Retrieve deleted pictures on Android Smartphone on Windows/Mac
- Recover Images from Samsung Tablet on Windows/Mac
- Photo recovery from water damaged XD Memory card on Windows/Mac
Steps to recover pictures from Memory Sticks –
- Step 1: Install and start the software to recover images or other stuffs.
- Step 2: Then select on the memory stick to continue with scanning process by clicking on the “Start Now” Button.
- Step 3: Here you will find the “Advanced Scan” option which enables to customize the recovery on the basis of file type. This customization helps to minimize the scanning process time.
- Step 4: After finishing up the scanning process a window will show the preview of the output file. After this select the desired file were you want to save the output data, click on the “Recover” button to save them.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss