Effectively Restore Lost, Deleted, Formatted Data from UHS-I Micro SDXC Card!
Have you lost your important photos from your UHS-I Micro SDXC Card? Have you accidentally deleted your precious videos and photos from MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card? Are you looking for a solution to retrieve deleted/lost media files from MicroSDXC UHS-I Card? If “yes” then read this helpful blog post that discuss about Digital Media File Recovery Tool in recovering lost, formatted missing digital media files from UHS-I Micro SDXC Card.
With the help of Digital Media File Recovery Tool, one can:
- Restore digital media files such as photos, videos and audio files from MicroSDXC UHS-I card in just a few simple steps
- Get back lost or deleted files from any memory card types such as SD card, CF card, SDHC card, SDXC card, SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I, Lexar microSDXC UHS-I card, Samsung microSDXC UHS-I, memory stick, USB flash drive, etc
- Get back lost data from different memory card brands like Sony, Samsung, SanDisk, Lexar, Strontium, Toshiba, Kingston, Kingmax, Pentax, Verbatim, Transcend, etc
- Preview recoverable media files within software before you proceed further to save it on your PC
- 100% read only, safe and secure to use
Download MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card Recovery Tool
What is MicroSDXC UHS-I Card?
There are several types and categories of memory cards are available today in the market such as SD card, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, miniSD, miniSDHC and much more. However, among various high-end performing memory cards types and categories, the MicroSDXC UHS-I memory card types are long lasting and are very popular and mostly users prefer such type of card to select from. This card offer high data transfer speed and it comes in different memory sizes such as 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 200GB & 256GB. UHS-I Micro SDXC card is compatible on different gadgets such as smartphones, digital cameras/camcorders, iPods, Mp3 player, etc.
Causes Responsible For Deletion of Files from MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
Though there are so many useful features is available with MicroSDXC UHS-I memory card, one may lose important files from card. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Accidental or intentional deletion is one of the major reasons for the loss media files from MicroSDXC UHS-I memory card.
- Formatting the card is another causes that can lead to loss of data. If you format the card, the entire data stored within it, will get deleted and you will not be able to access stored data.
- Virus or malware intrusion to card can easily corrupt data stored within it and will leave all the data inaccessible.
- Capturing the images or recording videos even when card is showing “memory full” or “card not formatted error”, can result in complete loss of data.
- Using the same card on multiple devices such as on mobile devices, computers, digital cameras or ejecting the card improperly or unsafely can result in corruption to the card and complete loss of data.
In any of the above mentioned scenarios while using UHS-i Micro SDXC card, makes the data inaccessible. However, one should not get worried for the lost or inaccessible data from MicroSDXC UHS-i card, because there are effective solutions available that would help you to get back deleted media files from the card. One of such easiest way to undelete files is to apply perfect memory card recovery software.
Recovering Digital Media Files from MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
Well, in order to restore lost, corrupted, formatted, missing, deleted media files such as photos, videos and audio files from MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card, one can use Digital Media File Recovery Tool for Windows/Mac, which is a perfect MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card Recovery Tool. It is specifically designed to restore almost all types of images, videos and audios file format from various memory cards, such as SanDisk MicroSDXC UHS-i card, Samsung MicroSDXC UHS-i card, Lexar MicroSDXC UHS-i card, Extreme 64GB UHS-i class 10 micro SDXC card, Extreme 128GB UHS-i class 10 micro SDXC card, Samsung 64GB Extreme Class 10 micro SDXC card, Twinmos 64GB class 10 SDXC card, Kingston 128GB class 10 U1 micro SDXC card and other microSDXC card and many more.
Beside memory cards, the software is capable to restore lost, deleted, formatted pictures, videos and audio files from digital camera, camcorders, mobile phone’s memory card, hard drive, external hard disk, pen drive, memory sticks, USB flash drive, etc.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- [Solved]: How To Recover Hidden Media Files In Memory Card
- Movie File Recovery: Recover Movies from Memory Card, Hard Drive & USB Flash Drive
- Samsung Memory Card Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Data from SanDisk Memory Card
Supported File Format By Digital Media File Recovery Tool
Below find out the list of images, videos and audio file format that is supported by this digital media file recovery tool:
- Image Format – JPEG/JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, JP2, INDD, PSD, Picture File (PCT), Mamiya (MOS), Paint Shop Pro Image file (PSP), etc
- Camera Format – Canon (CR2, CRW), Nikon (NEF, NRW), Olympus (ORF), Sony (SR2, ARW, SRF), Kodak (K25, KDC, DCR) Pentax (PEF), Panasonic (RAW), Fuji (RAF), Sigma (X3f), Mamiya (MEF, MOS), Minolta (MRW), Epson (ERF)
- Video Format – AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, M4V, MOV, 3GP, MPEG, 3G2, M4B, DV, Matroska Video file (MKV), AVCHD Video file (MTS), Divx Encoded Media File (DIVX), OGG Media Player (OGM), Video Object file (VOB), MOI Video file, ASX
- Audio Format – MP3, AMR, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, RPS, M4A, AU, M4P, OGG, Real Audio (RA), RM, WMA
Supported MicroSDXC UHS-i Memory Card by Digital Media File Recovery Tool
SD card, miniSD, microSD, SDHC, miniSDHC, microSDHC, SDXC, miniSDXC, microSDXC, CF, TF, SmartMedia, MMC, SanDisk MicroSDXC UHS-I, SanDisk MicroSDXC UHS-I 64GB, SanDisk MicroSDXC UHS-I 128GB, Samsung MicroSDXC UHS-I, Samsung MicroSDXC UHS-I 64GB, Samsung MicroSDXC UHS-I 128GB, Lexar MicroSDXC UHS-I, Lexar MicroSDXC UHS-I 64GB, Lexar MicroSDXC UHS-I 128GB, SanDisk Extreme 64GB UHS-i class 10 micro SDXC card, Philips 64GB micro SDXC card, Samsung 64GB Extreme Class 10 micro SDXC card, and all other memory cards.
Steps to retrieve deleted/lost/formatted Media Files from MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips To Remember
- Always keep up backup of important files from MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card on some other external data storage device
- Keep good quality anti-virus tool to detect and remove virus intrusion
- Never save the recovered media files to same memory card
- Check twice before deleting any files from the MicroSDXC UHS-I Card