Retrieve Deleted/Lost/Corrupted/Damaged Data such as Photos, Videos. Music files and other media files from Motorola Moto X Force Instantly
If you are using Motorola Moto X Force smartphone and you have lost all your data such as photos, videos, music files and other media files then it is sure that you must be looking for a recovery option. Well, now you can easily recover such deleted data from your smartphone easily with Moto X Force Recovery tool. Using this professional recovery tool, you can easily:
- Retrieve lost deleted data from all Motorola smartphones
- Restore deleted data from external hard drives as well
- Recover different image file formats like JPG, PNG, GIF, PSD, PIC, BMP, etc
- Get back lost videos and photos from different memory cards like SD card, CF card, MMC card, SDHC card, SDXC card, etc
- See preview before proceeding to the retrieval process
Retrieve Deleted Photos and Videos From Motorola Moto x Force
There are lots of people who are using Motorola Moto X Force because this set is available at an affordable with great features. Using this smartphone is a great experience for the people who love to take selfies and normal photos. But sometimes, it happens that you may lose data such as photos, videos and music files from this phone due tom several reasons. Below-mentioned are some of the major causes for losing data from such smartphone.
Reasons for data loss from corrupt media files
There are several causes that can generate data loss issue, some of them are given below read and understand them carefully in order to repeat these scenario:
- Power failure or internal hardware confliction when your MOTO X FORCE is connected with the System.
- Unexpected system crashing because of power outages or intentional hard restart of computer.
- Accidental formatting of memory card.
- Connecting to the virus or spyware infected system.
- Wetness or liquid diffusion in the memory card.
- Improper removal of memory card form Motorola phone.
- Accidental deletion of files and folders
- Unplanned formatting of Phone memory card
- Hard resetting Motorola phone
- Using a single memory card in different phone or devices.
- A small disruption while data transferring process from card to PC/Laptop or vice versa can generate data loss situation.
Best solution to recover data from Motorola moto x force
Backup and Restore option:
If you have a complete backup of your Moto X Force phone then you can easily restore all of your data. Go to your backup and restore them, if your backup is encrypted then you need to decrypt them first. Use a third party tool and restore your previously created backup file.
But this recovery method is only applicable when the backup is updated and error free, because restoring outdated and error full backup can affect the restoration process and some data may become inaccessible permanently.
Via Command Prompt
- In order to restore data from the internal memory of you phone then connect your phone using USB cable or otherwise you can directly connect your phone’s memory card via card reader.
- Go to the start menu and right click on the command prompt then select Run as administrator.
- After it, in the command prompt type Chkdsk e: /r –
Note: In the above given command e: is for the drive letter of your memory card. Change it according to your system.
- A warning will appear, press ‘Y’ to continue.
- System will ask for saving the data and press Y.
Automatic Recovery Software
A professional recovery tool will help you to deal with data loss situation on Moto X Force phones. With the help of Moto X Force phone data recovery tool one can easily restore their phone’s data without need of any backup. This tool is compatible with Windows/Mac, and helps you to retrieve all the lost or deleted data from Motorola devices.
You May Also Like:
- Adobe Photoshop File Recovery on Mac/Windows
- Toshiba Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- HP Memory Card Data Recovery on Window/Mac
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted data from digital device
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
If you have lost your data from your Motorola Moto X Force then do not worry. Here, in this post you can learn how you can now easily recover lost or deleted data such as photos, videos and audios from different storage media. You can also recover your deleted media files from different storage device with the help of File Recovery Tool. The steps you have seen above are so easy to apply that anyone can easily apply it without any hassle.