Recover Lost or Deleted AVCHD MTS/M2TS Videos By Uisng Worlds Most Popular MTS Video Recovery Software!
Lost or accidentally deleted your important AVCHD MTS or M2TS videos? Looking to recover lost or deleted MTS video files from computer hard drive, external hard drive, SD card and other media storage devices? Just Relax! This page offer best MTS Video Recovery software that will you to recover lost or deleted MTS videos files with ease.
With the help of MTS Video Recovery tool, you can:
- Recover lost/deleted MTS video files from different brands of cameras like Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Canon, Nikon, and many more.
- Restore various file formats of videos files such as AVCHD MTS, M2TS, AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V and many others.
- Retrieve deleted videos files from various other storage media like memory stick, flash drive, MP3 players, hard disks, external hard drives and many more.
- Get back lost videos from various types of memory cards such as CF, XD, SD, MMC, Micro SD card etc.
- Files recovery can be done from various brands of memory cards such as Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Kingston etc.
- Apart from video files this is also capable in recovering various files formats of audio files, photos, RAW photos.
- Compatible with both Windows as well as Mac OS and integrated with user-friendly interface.
Free Download MTS Video Recovery Tool
MTS is a video file extension format supported by Sony, JVC, Panasonic and Canon camera and camcorders. The MTS file format is small file supports 1080i and 720p relatively and is taken as HD video extension in the group.
MTS files are however can get lost or deleted from your camcorders due to accidentally press or device formatting and one may lose their precious moment captured in a second or two.
For example, just have a look at practical scenario mentioned-below!
Recover .mts files from sd card
I deleted some .mts files from my sd card before realizing the transfer to my pc was corrupt but files were ok and can’t recover them. I’ve tried Stellar Phoenix Recovery but give me the files with 20 Mgb and each of them was 200 MgB. Any other program I tried isn’t able to recover the files.
They were very valuable videos because it was a shooting of a videoclip
Does anyone know how to recover the files? I would appreciate any idea or tips.
Please, please, please
– Original Post From VideoHelp Forum
Similarly, there are many users out their encountering with the loss or deletion of MTS video files. And when it happen, then user gets disappointed and thinks that their MTS files are lost permanently. But in real those deleted or formatted MTS file from camcorders are only erased from storage device and system not from the disk. Hence there still a chance to recover those lost videos until they overwritten using third party Video Recovery Software.
But before we come to the MTS video recovery solutions, let’s find out some of the causes for the loss or deletion MTS video files.
Additional Reading: H264 Recovery Software To Recover Deleted H.264 Video Files
Reasons For The Loss or Deletion of MTS Video Files
- Accidental deletion
- Virus attack
- Damage Storage media and system drives
- Memory Card damage or corruption
- Hardware Malfunctioning
- Virus Attack and malware hits on your system
- Read Write issues
- System Crash or shut down failure
However there can be situation where you have lost all your MTS video from any of the reasons mentioned above that may lead in error generation are as:
- MTS file is corrupted and can’t be played.
- MTS files do not have audio.
- Cannot open MTS files.
So, now let us know the MTS Video Recovery solutions.
Additional Reading: MDT File Recovery: Recover Deleted or Corrupted .MDT Video File
How To Recover Deleted or Lost MTS Video Files
Though whatever may be the reasons for the loss of MTS video files, you can now easily recover them back with the help of Video Recovery which is suitable MTS Video Recovery software. This software will help you to easily recover deleted or lost MTS/M2TS videos files in just few mouse clicks.
The best thing about this MTS Video Recovery software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.
This video recovery for MTS files recovers MTS videos lost from your memory cards of camcorder or from your computer hard drive or from external hard drive or from any other media storage devices. MTS File Recovery Software allow you to do MTS recovery and that easily recovers corrupted, deleted, damaged or formatted MTS videos that might be very important for you and you need of.
Some of the features of MTS File Recovery Software:
- Easy to Use Interface.
- Safe and Secure platform for MTS file recovery.
- Provide fast media storage scans.
- It also support other video formats like as MP4, FLV, AVI, MOV, DIVX, M2TS, AVXHD MTS, MKV etc of your choice.
- Recover video from Mac as well as Windows operating system storage device.
So, download MTS File Recovery Software and within few simple clicks of mouse recover your deleted MTS video files. It also offers free trial version and let you download to try prior before buying it. So no need to sit and search for long time. It’s highly recommended to use MTS recovery software without wasting more time and that did not need any technical knowledge or issues to use to retrieve MTS Video files easily. So just have a try!
Below follow the complete steps to recover deleted or lost MTS videos by using Video Recovery software.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Photos/Videos from Overwritten Micro SD Card on Windows/Mac
- How to Recover Deleted AVCHD Video Files From Digital Camcorder on Windows/Mac
- MXF File Recovery: Recover Deleted MXF Videos on Windows/Mac
- MP4 File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted MP4 File on Windows/Mac
Steps To Recover Deleted/Lost MTS Videos
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" tool and launch it. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on "Refresh Drive" button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan Now". If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on "Advance Scan".
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on "Scan Now" button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files.
Since, the loss or deletion of MTS videos can occur due to various causes. Hence, it is suggested that you must always backup your important MTS videos. However, if you do not have backup of your deleted AVCHD MTS or M2TS video files, then it is highly recommended that you must use MTS Video Recovery software to recover them back.