Restore Lost/Inaccessible MTS Videos Files With Ease!!!
Many of us use digital cameras and camcorder to capture our memorable moments of life but if these videos files, photos get deleted or become inaccessible, this is really a big pain, you can recover it with the proficient Digital Media Recovery Tool. This is unique software that can recover MTS file in few clicks easily.
This also allows you to recover:
- Recover lost/deleted MTS file from different brands of cameras like Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Canon, Nokia and many more
- Restore various file format of videos files such as AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V and many others
- Retrieve deleted videos files from various other storage media like memory stick, flash drive, MP3 players, hard disks, external hard drives and many more.
- Get back lost videos from various types of memory cards such as CF, XD, SD, MMC, Micro SD card etc.
- Files recovery can be done from various brands of memory cards such as Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Kingston etc
- Apart from video files this is also capable in recovering various files formats of audio files, photos, RAW photos.
- Compatible with both Windows as well as Mac OS and integrated with user-friendly interface.
Rescue Lost/Inaccessible/Deleted/ MTS Video Files
MTS is a video file extension format supported by Sony, JVC, Panasonic and Canon camera and camcorders. The MTS file format is small file supports 1080i and 720p relatively and is taken as HD video extension in the group. MTS files are however can get lost or deleted from your camcorders due to accidentally press or device formatting and one may lose their precious moment captured in a second or two. Moreover a user gets disappointed and thinks that their MTS files are lost permanently. But in real those deleted or formatted MTS from camcorders are only erased from storage device and system not from the disk. Hence there still a chance to recover those lost videos until they overwritten using third party Digital Media Recovery Software
Reasons of Lost or Inaccessible MTS files:
- Virus Attack
- Damage Storage media and system drives
- Memory Card damage or corruption
- Hardware Malfunctioning
- Virus Attack and malware hits on your system
- Read Write issues
- System Crash or shut down failure
However there can be situation you were you have lost all your MTS video from any of the reasons mentioned above that may lead in error generation are as:
- Drive Not Deleted
- Card not initialized
- Cannot open MTS files
- Card needs formatting
- Drive not formatted
How to Recover MTS video Files:
Any may be the reason for loss of MTS video files but the reality that a user faces is very frustrating. This time one without wasting their time must think to use third party MTS File Recovery Software that helps you in recovering MTS videos lost from your memory cards of camcorder or from your system storage device. MTS File Recovery Software is a third party course that lets you to do MTS recovery and that easily recovers corrupted, deleted, damaged or formatted MTS videos that might be very important for you and you need of.
Some of the features of MTS File Recovery Software:
- Easy to Use Interface
- Safe and Secure platform for MTS file recovery
- Provides fast system scans
- It also support other video formats like as mp4, FLV, AVI, mov, divx, m2ts, avchd, etc of your choice.
- Recover video from Mac as well as Windows operating system storage device.
Step by Step of using MTS File Recovery:
- Launch Application
- Select media/storage drive for recovery.
- Start system scan
- Provide Preview of recovered files
- Save your recovered files to specific region
With the only some simple clicks of mouse users can easily download MTS File Recovery Software and it also offers free trial version and let you download to try prior before buying it. So no need to sit and search for long time. It’s highly recommended to use MTS recovery software without wasting more time and that did not need any technical knowledge or issues to use to retrieve MTS Video files easily. So just have a try!
Steps How To Recover Deleted/Lost MTS File Recovery
Step 1 – Install the MTS Recovery Software and launch it. With the help of USB cable connect your device to computer.
Step 2 – Select your device through which you want to recover videos and hit on Scan tab. After scanning result you can see all the types of file recovered by it.
Step 3 – From left side of software choose the category Videos. After selecting the software will display all lost and deleted videos. Now you can preview then before recovering.
Step 4 – After selecting the video file which you want to recover hit on Recover tab and choose your preferred location to save the files.