Get Best Nikon Coolpix Camera Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Photos and Videos From Nikon Coolpix B500 Camera!
Summary: Accidentally deleted photos or videos from Nikon Coolpix B500 digital camera? Looking for suitable software that can help you to recover deleted or lost photos and videos from Coolpix B500? Just Relax! In this particular blog we are offering best Nikon Coolpix B500 Camera Recovery software that will help you to recover deleted photos or videos from Nikon Coolpix B500 Digital Camera.
With the help of Nikon Coolpix Photo Recovery, you can:
- Easily recover deleted photos from Nikon Coolpix B500 camera card.
- Also recover deleted videos and audio files from the camera memory card.
- Retrieve pictures and videos lost or deleted due to accidental deletion, formatting memory card, camera firmware update, device malfunction, card corruption, water damaged, etc.
- Restore deleted images, videos and audio files from different types of memory cards, memory stick, USB stick, hard drive, external HDD, pen drive.
- Recover deleted photos and videos from all digital cameras and camcorders such as Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sony, Panasonic, Leica, Fujifilm, Samsung, etc.
Free Download Nikon Coolpix B500 Camera Photo/Video Recovery Tool
Here check out what Nikon USA says about Nikon Coolpix B500:-
“Simply brilliant photos and videos
The COOLPIX B500 feels great in your hands, whether you’re zooming in with its super telephoto NIKKOR glass lens or recording 1080p Full HD video using the flip-up LCD. And it takes all the work out of shooting beautiful photos and videos with its 16 megapixel low-light sensor, Lens-Shift Vibration Reduction (VR), easy menus and controls, fun creative effects and outstanding automatic operation. Plus, the whole time you’re shooting, the COOLPIX B500 can be easily and seamlessly connected to a compatible smartphone through Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) technology for instant photo sharing and remote camera control. Simply brilliant.”
Nikon Coolpix B500 Key Specifications:-
- 40x optical zoom/80x Dynamic Fine Zoom super telephoto NIKKOR ED glass lens.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) maintain a constant connection with a compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Shoot from creative angles with the tilting 3.0-inch 921,000-dot LCD.
- Simple, convenient operation for stress-free shooting.
- 1080p Full HD video recording with stereo sound.
Information Source – Nikon USA
Additional Reading: How to Restore Nikon Digital Camera RAW NRW/NEF Photos
Though Nikon Coolpix B500 digital camera has so many excellent features and specifications, but one thing is common in all digital camera and that is – photo and video loss from camera’s memory card.
For example, just imagine: One day you went for outings with your family to spend some wonderful time and you carried your Nikon Coolpix B500 camera with you in a hope to capture lots of photos and record beautiful moments. But your kid took your camera and when he returned it back to you, you found that there are no photos and videos that you have taken. And now you are getting angry on your kid.
Well, don’t get disappoint or angry with your innocent child. Since all the captured photos and videos are stored in camera memory card, there is a chance for you to recover lost pictures and videos from Nikon Coolpix B500 camera.
But before that let us know some common causes that are responsible for the deletion or loss of photos from Nikon Coolpix B500 digital camera, so that you can take precautions to protect your important photos and videos of your camera in future.
Additional Reading: Nikon D3300 Camera Photo Recovery on Windows/Mac
Common Causes For The Loss or Deletion of Photos/Videos From Nikon Coolpix B500
- Accidental or mistakenly deletion.
- Formatting camera memory card.
- Interruptions while transferring pictures videos from camera to computer. Interruptions can occur due to power failure, system sudden shutdown, low battery.
- Virus or malware attack to your camera card. Virus can enter into your SD card when you connect your card to virus infected computer.
- You may also lose your photos while you update your camera firmware.
- Other causes can be card incompatibility, card corruptions, camera dropped into water, etc.
In any of the above-mentioned causes, you may encounter the deletion or loss of photos or videos from your Coolpix B500 camera.
So, now the question arises – Is there any possibility to get back deleted photos or videos from camera memory card? Is there any free Nikon Coolpix photo recovery software that can help to recover deleted photos?
Well, the short answer is “Yes”, it is very much possible to recover deleted pictures from Nikon Coolpix B500 camera with the help of suitable Nikon Coolpix Photo Recovery software.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Nikon D5100
Nikon Coolpix B500 Camera Photo/Video Recovery Software
The World’s best Photo Recovery is the perfect and most appropriate Nikon Coolpix B500 Camera Photo/Video Recovery Software that is very powerful and designed to recover deleted, lost, missing, erased or disappeared photos and videos from Nikon Coolpix B500 camera memory card. It recovers both normal and RAW image file formats of Nikon camera such as JPG/JPEG and NEF and video file formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI captured in VGA, HS, HD or FULL HD.
The best part about Photo Recovery software for Coolpix B500 camera is that it recovers deleted videos, photos and audio from Coolpix B500 camera, no matter you lost them due to accidental deletion, formatting camera memory card, virus infection or due to any other reasons.
This Coolpix B500 Camera Photo Recovery is available for both Windows and Mac Computer.
Using this photo recovery software is very easy. Simply scan your camera card with the software by connecting the card to computer. Next preview the recoverable images and videos files within the preview screen of the software and finally recover them.
Below follow the step-by-step tutorial on how to recover deleted photos or video files from Nikon Coolpix B500 Camera card by using Photo Recovery tool.
Note: You must stop using your Nikon Coolpix B500 camera from capturing new photos or video clips when you realize data loss. Because if you add any new data on it, then it will get overwritten, which will decrease the rate of recovery or may be make them unrecoverable.
Supported Nikon Coolpix Camera: Nikon Coolpix W300, Coolpix W100, Coolpix A300, Coolpix B500, Coolpix B700, Coolpix A900, Coolpix A10, Coolpix P900, Coolpix L32 , Coolpix 7100, Coolpix S70, Coolpix S80, Coolpix S100, Coolpix S1100pj, Coolpix S1200pj, Coolpix S3000, Coolpix S3100, Coolpix S4000, Coolpix S4100, Coolpix S5100, Coolpix S6000, Coolpix S6100, Coolpix S6200, Coolpix S8100, Coolpix S8200, Coolpix S9100, Coolpix AW100, Coolpix P7000, Coolpix P500, Coolpix P300, Coolpix P100, Coolpix P310, Coolpix P510, Coolpix P520, Coolpix P530, Coolpix P7700, Coolpix P7800, Coolpix L120, Coolpix L110, Coolpix L24, Coolpix L22, Coolpix L25, Coolpix L26, Coolpix L27, Coolpix L28, Coolpix L29, Coolpix L310, Coolpix L610, Coolpix L810, Coolpix L820, Coolpix L840 and all other Nikon Coolpix Camera available in market.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- 11 Nikon DSLR Error Codes and Their Fixes
- Nikon Camera Photo Recovery – Retrieve Deleted/Corrupted NEF Images
- 7 Common Digital Camera Errors & Their Solutions
- Recover Photos after Camera Firmware Error
- Digital Camera Memory Card – Using and Caring 13 Tips
- How to Choose a Digital Camera – Guide To Buy A Perfect One!
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Photos and Videos From Nikon Coolpix B500
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Nikon DSLR Deleted/Lost Photos
Tips To Prevent Photos and Video Files Deletion on Nikon Coolpix B500 Camera
- Frequently transfer and backup all photos and videos from the camera to computer or on some other media storage device such as pen drive, hard drive, etc.
- While deleting any unwanted pictures or videos, make sure that you have selected the right files and you do not want it anymore.
- Whenever you connect your camera to computer, make sure to scan your card with reliable anti-virus software. If you are not sure whether computer is compromised or not, then it is better not to connect your camera or camera card to that computer.
- Do not give your camera with important photos and videos to your kids or any other relatives or friends. They might accidentally delete your important pictures from the camera.
- Protect your camera and its memory card from water and heat.
Since there are several causes that can lead the loss or deletion of photos and video files from Nikon Coolpix camera and therefore you must be prepared always to deal with such data loss situation. And the solution to deal all such pictures and video loss situation is Photo Recovery software on which you can depend to recover deleted or lost photos and videos from Nikon Coolpix Cameras, including Coolpix B500.