Get Back Missing/Deleted ORF Files With One Top Solution!!!
ORF (Olympus RAW Format) is a RAW image format for saving captured photos on Olympus digital camera. But there are many cases when the ORF photos get deleted due to various causes, so to recover the deleted, corrupted, and missing ORF photos you need to make use of the high–quality Digital Media Recovery Tool, this is best professional recommended software to recover data.
This Recovery Tool is best to:
- Recover lost/deleted different RAW image format like (NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, PEF etc)
- Rescue RAW photo file types from various digital cameras like Olympus, Sony, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, etc
- Also Retrieve audios, videos, photos etc from the flash memory cards, iPods, USB drives, portable hard drives and many other devices
- Get Back lost files from external as well as internal storage.
- Restore deleted files from different types of memory cards like CF, XD, SD, MMC, Micro SD card and many others.
- File recovery can be done from different brands of memory card like Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Kingston etc. can be done without any hassle
- Compatible with both Windows/Mac OS
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Digital cameras are just better substitute for film camera because it cost nothing in compare and enable you to see photographs immediately just after snapped. Similarly, if you are a user of Olympus digital cameras that supports ORF file format, this let you experience happy as well as sad moments in life in simple previews. However those memorable ORF files can’t stay for forever in your Olympus camera because they have limited storage. In these situation, you have to transfer your precious and wrapped ORF images from digital camera to your system to keep those moment always safe and hence to remember moment of the life in priceless manner. But sometime during transfer process you may lose those memories that could heartbreaking for any user.
Though various ill-fated reasons are there with Olympus digital camera results in ORF images loss and unfortunately your files become inaccessible somehow from your camera or your system. At that time, you need not worry and immediately use third party ORF File Recovery Software to get back your files back in a minute or two.
There are several unintentional reasons behind loss of ORF files taken with the Olympus digital camera. Those are:
- Unfortunate deletion of stored ORF file format from Olympus storage device or from your PC.
- Taking pictures even while your digital camera showing low battery indication.
- Taking away of storage device or memory card during digital camera is on or when it is in read/write process.
- Improper transfer of ORF files from camera to system, broken file transfer also lead in ORF files inaccessibility or loss.
- Taking pictures and saving them in corrupt memory card of Olympus digital camera.
Some of the other reasons like virus attack, physical heat effects, or other hard situations. While facing these issues, you might get related errors of ORF file loss and inaccessibility like as:
- “Memory card is unusable.”
- “Memory card requires formatting.”
- “Memory Card Error.”
- “Camera might not be acquainted with memory Card.”
- “Card not initialized error”
After experiencing above error messages, users might get irritated and think that they would have lost their ORF image files permanently. Wait dear! You can gain access back to those lost pictures saved in your system or memory card using third party ORF File Recovery Software that is the best ultimate solution to recovers your deleted, missing, inaccessible, corrupted broken ORF files. Some of the rare features of this software are:
- Retrieve ORF data from memory cards as well as system hard drive.
- Supports SD, CF, MMC, XD, etc.
- Designed with advance search algorithm that recovers and restore your lost images files
- It supports image recovery from all models of super Olympus digital camera and that also supports digital camera of different brand model.
- Provide preview of recovered files on your computer screen.
- Provide photo recovery process for both MAC as well as Windows operating system.
Get it download to your PC, run the application, start the scan process, preview the recovered files and restore those ORF files to desired location, and the work is done! By spending few minutes you get back your lost ORF files on your both windows and Mac OS.
Steps How To Recover Deleted/Lost ORF File:
Step 1 – Install the Digital Media Recovery Software and launch it. Now connect your device to computer via USB cable.
Step 2 – Select your device through which you want to recover photos and hit on Scan tab. After scanning result you can see all the types of file recovered by it.
Step 3 – From left side of software choose the category Photos. After selecting the software will display all lost and deleted photos. Now you can preview then before recovering.
Step 4 – After selecting the photos file which you want to recover hit on Recover tab and choose your preferred location to save the files.