Learn the simplest way to retrieve lost/deleted/erased RealPlayer Video files!!!
Summary – Accidentally or intentionally deleted RealPlayer Video files? Looking to rescue lost RealPlayer Videos? Here find out the step by step guide on how to solve RealPlayer Deleted Video Recovery problem.
Well, the perfect tool to get back deleted RealPlayer video files is Digital Media Recovery Tool. With the use of this tool, one can:
- Rescue deleted/lost/erased RealPlayer video files
- Support recovery of RealPlayer videos from hard drive, external hard disk, USB drives, memory cards, etc
- Beside RealPlayer videos, users can also restore other video supported by VLC media player, QuickTime player, DivX player, Windows media player, KMP player, etc
- Also rescue media files such as photos, videos and audio files from different media storage devices
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
I accidentally deleted about 30 video clips from my RealPlayer library and wish to restore them back for my library so that I can play them. I think there is a way to do it because few videos I have recovered with the help of data recovery files but not all of them. So, please suggest me the perfect tool that can help me to retrieve back my all deleted RealPlayer videos.
RealPlayer is a media player that is used worldwide and supports several file formats and it is suggested as one of the best player to stream media over the internet. The recent feature of RealPlayer is that it offers Cloud service that allows people to upload, store, play and share videos. Though, it offers many good features, many users face several circumstances where they lose its video files.
Scenarios that can cause loss of Realplayer files from digital media Storage devices
However there are several scenarios which occur and user find themselves in tragic situation because of their digital data [photos, videos, audios] corruption. Therefore before going for any solution, it is necessary to know the causes for the data loss from digital media.
- Corruption– If there is any type of damage in storage media then all the files become inaccessible and hence the data gets lost. Corruption can be due to virus attack or due to improper shutdown of computer and many more.
- Cleaning recycle bin– Sometimes it happen that users completely clean the recycle bin mistakenly and it deletes all files from it. Hence here also data loss situation occurs and with the help of recovery software, the lost content can be retrieved.
- Format of digital media– Whenever corruption occurs in memory card or in hard drive then it forces you to format the digital data so that the data can be accessible but after formatting the card, the data like images, videos etc gets lost.
- Inappropriate removal– After plugging digital media on system, if anyone remove it without using ‘safe remove’ then loss of data may happen and makes your card unreadable.
How to Recover Deleted RealPlayer Videos
Looking for a solution Recover Deleted RealPlayer Videos? This situation is very common because many users have faced such type of problem once in their life. Generally the digital data like pictures, audios and videos are deleted because of various reasons like accidentally deleted, by formatting or due to virus attack. When such situation appears then the data cannot be accessed. At this condition, use of Digital Media Recovery Software for Windows/Mac will help you to retrieve all the lost or deleted data from digital media. This software can recover data from External & internal drives, digital cameras, memory card, USB drive etc with its powerful restoring ability. This is one of the best tools to restore deleted, formatted, corrupted, missing and inaccessible videos, photos and audios from any digital media devices.
The Digital Media Recovery software is designed in such a way that it can easily rescue any type of data deletion from any storage media and supports all types of memory card which include SD card, CF card, XD card, etc. It thoroughly scans the entire storage device as it has powerful scanning technique which can solve RealPlayer Videos Recovery issues and gets back all the missing files. It also provides the facility to preview the files before recovery and can access the files which users want. It provides users with the best recovery platform ever for restoring the deleted photos, audios and videos files. The recovery tool is known as one of the successful tools which brings back the lost data from memory card, hard drives, USB drives etc and also supports Windows and Mac both.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Videos deleted from Windows media Player
- Recover Files From Portable Media Player
- MOV File Recovery- Recover deleted MOV files
- Recover Deleted Windows Media Center Files
Benefits of using Digital Media Recovery software
- It has the ability to Recover Lost/Deleted RealPlayer Videos and other files like photos, videos, audios etc.
- It can easily recover any type of file format from memory card, USB drive, hard drive etc.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Has the ability to get back the deleted data from severely or formatted storage device
- Provides facility to preview the deleted data before recovering it from the device
- This software supports all digital cameras, tablet, Smartphones etc.
- It provide user with complete solution to rescue the lost data without any original data loss
- It has user friendly GUI interface which provides user with easy navigation
- Recover data from removable storage including flash drives
- The application uses its powerful scanning algorithm to locate and recover the files
- Supports revival of multimedia files from hard drive having memory space over 2 TB
- Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems to recover data
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted RealPlayer Videos
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to prevent data loss
There is no guarantee about the memory card, USB drive or hard drive as the data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it will be best to keep your data safe before it get lost by any mean. However mentioned below are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios on any storage device.
- Backup your storage drive– While shooting an important event, it will be better that you use portable card reader or portable hard drive because this can backup all your data like videos, audios, images etc. In fact this process can be easy to backup the files to hard drive of your laptop or if you have a portable hard drive then it will be easy to backup all data.
- Buy reliable digital device– You should never buy any product like memory card from an unknown manufacturers which is cheap. First you should know about the card that you are going to buy and select those companies which provide good product like Lexar or SanDisk. This can also help you to prevent your data from losing.
- After every use, format the drive in camera– It is seen that after making several backups of the data, user format their card on computer which one should not do. Always format the memory card in camera otherwise the files will not be written to card by camera.
- Backup all data on separate drive while importing– You should always backup all files while importing by simply making a second copy on different hard drive. By doing this, it will create a duplicate copy of that particular file on separate drive if your primary drive fails.
- Dual memory slots– If the digital device like camera is having two memory slots then put two same cards and use backup mode with both especially at that time when it is important to shoot.
- Label the cards– Buy some sticky color labels from store and use them on those cads which are already used. Just make it a habit to put labels on every card that comes from your camera. This can help you from situation where you might reuse the same card accidentally and all your data will be lost. Hence this process can be helpful to avoid data loss.