Effectively Restore Lost or Deleted Pictures, Videos and Audio files from MacBook Air!
Summary: Have you lost your important photos, movies or mp3 songs from your MacBook Air that you want to restore, then you have landed on the right webpage. In this blog post we are going to discuss about an easy way to retrieve deleted or lost images, videos and audio files with the help of Mac Digital Media Recovery Tool.
With the use of Digital Media Recovery Tool for Mac will help you to:
- Easily retrieve deleted, lost, erased, formatted, missing pictures (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, RAW, JPEG, etc), videos (MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, etc) and audio (MP3, AMR, M4A, WAV, etc) files from MacBook Air
- Supports recovery of digital media files from Mac local hard drive, external hard drive, memory cards (SD, SDXC, SDHC, xD card, miniSD card, microSD card, etc), digital camera, memory stick, pen drive, etc
- Digital Media Recovery for Mac is compatible on all Mac operating system such as OS X macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- Read only program, 100% risk free & easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Let us take practical scenario:
“Please Help Me!!! I have lost a collection of important pictures, movies and some music files while I was deleting the some unwanted files on my MacBook Air. This misfortune occurred when I mistakenly selected the folder (containing important photos, video and audio files) while I was selecting unwanted files for deletion. I have searched the Trash Bin and also utilized Time Machine but I didn’t find my important media files. Since I do not have backup of those deleted files, I am looking for any solution or software that could help me to retrieve my lost or deleted photos, videos and audio files from MacBook Air? Any help would be appreciated!”
In Apple Notebook, MacBook Air is one of the most and widely used notebook that run on Mac operating system. Mac users mostly prefer Notebook instead of desktop computer because of its portability. Beside portability feature, it also has other several features such as HD display that improve the quality of HD videos and pictures. MacBook Air users like to store their personal photos, favorite movies and songs on it.
Though MacBook Air has so much of features, user still faces the data loss. Users are losing their crucial photos and videos files on their MacBook Air as one of the examples is mentioned above. There is other several causes that could lead to loss of data. Some of them are mentioned below.
Reasons for The Deletion/Loss of Photos, videos and audio files from MacBook Air
- The first prime reasons is the accidental deletion, there are many users out there who actually lost or deleted their data is due accidental deletion. Also read to find out How to recover Accidentally Deleted Photo Pictures
- If you format the MacBook Air hard drive that holds your important media files like photos, songs, movies then all your data will get erased. Also read to find out How to estore Photos from Formatted Hard Drive
- If there is any corruption in file system, volume, etc due to virus infection, then it could lead missing of files including images, video and audio from MacBook Air drive
- Interruption while transferring files from MacBook Air to external data storage device or vice versa can also lead to the loss of data. Interruptions can occur due to sudden system shutdown due to power failure
- Other causes like performing repartitioning of hard drive, improper moving of media files from one location to other , using unreliable third party software, etc will result in data loss
After the loss of data particularly when user lose their personal photos, important recorded videos and audio files, then they find themselves in a big trouble. But now you do not need to worry about it because now you can easily get back your deleted digital media files with the help of Digital Media Recovery Software for Mac.
Precautions to take in order recover deleted digital media files from MacBook Air
When you delete or lost your pictures, videos and audio files, then you have to take below mentioned precaution, if you really want to restore your deleted/lost photos, videos and audio files from MacBook Air.
- Stop using your notebook as any new data may overwrite the existing data and you will lose the chances of recovery. Also read to find out How to Recover Photos/Videos from Overwritten Micro SD Card
- Stop downloading any software or applications on your device as you may lose all your files permanently.
When photos, videos are deleted, the situation is absolutely disappointed and recovering of files becomes important because you do not want to lose those special moments that was spent with friends and family and captured in the form of digital photos and videos. At such time your mind may not work in finding the solution to rescue deleted photos, videos and other media files , but as a matter of fact nothing seems helpful.
Best Way To Recover Deleted/Lost Photos, Videos & Audio Files from MacBook Air
Well, at such situation you have to be calm and then you can apply the world popular trusted and reliable recovery software Mac Digital Media Recovery Tool to get back your deleted, lost, formatted, erased, missing pictures, videos and audio files from MacBook Air Notebook. This software comes with amazing high-tech recovery modules which make it the best and perfect software for recovering deleted or lost digital media files from data storage device like MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iPhoto, Mac Mini, iMac, Mac Air hard drive.
The software also support recovery of media files photos, videos & audio) from memory cards, external hard drive, pen drive, USB flash drives, memory sticks, digital cameras/camcorders, mp3 players, mobile devices, tablets, iPods and other data storage devices. One can use this tool on Desktop, Laptops and Notebooks running on OS X macOS Sierra 10.12, El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, and Snow Leopard 10.6.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Photos from MacBook Pro!
- Recover Deleted Photos From Mac Mini, iMac, MacPro!!!
- 2 Best Ways to Recover Photos From Crashed Hard Drive
- How to Recover Deleted Data From PSP Memory Stick
Steps to Retrieve Deleted Photos, Videos & Audio on mAcBook Air
Mac Photo Recovery software is easy to use software that can install the software and performing the Digital media file recovery from MacBook Air using the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: It helps to run the software “Photo Recovery” software.You need to click on the ‘Recover Photo, Audio Video’ option for recovering the photos and other multimedia files.
Step 2: You need to choose the drive that you need to recover photos. Then you need to click the arrow that is present on the bottom-right of the screen to start scanning the drive.The progress bar shows the scanning process of going on.
Step 3: Once the scanning is completed the interface that shows a list of recovering photos in the bottom-right panel.You can preview the photos in making the right click and selecting the particular photos.
Step 4: Then click on the “Recover” option from the bottom right of the screen for saving the image at the desired location.
Tips To Remember
- Always keep backup of your important files in two places in order to handle such situations
- While deleting photos or any other files make sure that you selected the right files and you do not need it anymore
- Keep a good quality of Anti-virus program on your Mac to detect and remove any type of virus infection