Retrieve Deleted or Lost Photos and Videos From HTC 10 Easily in just a few clicks
Have you accidentally deleted or lost your photos and videos from your HTC 10 smartphone? Are you looking for a solution to get back your deleted photos and videos from HTC 10? If “Yes” then you have landed to the right web page. You can easily get back lost or deleted photos and videos from your phone with Digital Media Recovery Tool. With this professional tool, you will be able to:
- Recover deleted or lost photos and videos from HTC 10 phone instantly.
- Get back deleted or lost photos and videos from different types of memory cards like SD card, memory stick, CF card, SDHC card, SDXC card, etc
- Also retrieve corrupted photos or damaged videos from android phones as well.
- See preview of photos before proceeding for the recovery step
HTC 10 is the best smartphone available at an affordable price. This phone offers their users a very better quality camera. So, people love to use this phone when it comes to taking pictures. However, sometimes you may lose data such as photos, videos, music and other media files from different smartphones due to several reasons. There are several reasons for losing data from your smartphone. Let us know how it takes place:
Common mistakes of data loss
Data loss situation may occur anytime and without knowing anything. Mistakes are bound to happen and it can be happen by any of us. Data loss scenarios happens to us and all have to face such emergencies and need to apply some quick method to avoid all such conditions. However many user make some common mistakes which needs to be avoided:
No backup– If there is no backup available for data then loss of data is surely to appear. It is always instructed to make a backup of complete data and keep it in safe place so that if any corruption happens or the original data gets lost then the backup can help you to put the situation under control.
Data deletion– While deleting the data like videos, photos and audios, it is always important to note that you have made a backup of that data and is no longer in use. If you have verified the data then delete the data which is must. But if you don’t have the proper backup then for recovery of data involves reinstallation of programs. It anyone neglect these situation then data loss situation may occur.
Hardware issues– Hardware issues occur and due to this loss of data can happen and this results because of hosting system crash, due to power failure etc. So to decrease the risk of hardware failure, it is very important to keep your devices on protected environment and to use uninterrupted power supply.
Antivirus– If your system has infected with virus then the data can be lost. This situation may occur when there is a failure to update the system with the latest antivirus software which may result data loss. If there is insufficient way to fix the latest threats then this infection can also pose the data loss.
Natural disasters– This is one of the most causes of data loss which is uncontrollable. Therefore it becomes very important to decrease the risk of data loss by storing all the data under cloud storage device. In fact, always be ready to backup your important data and keep them in safe place so that data can be protected.
Know how deletion takes place
It becomes very important to know the reasons of deleting the media devices and every digital device does not have different story behind the data corruption. Therefore it is better that one should have knowledge about the situation of data loss from media devices. Well it is very important to retrieve deleted data from HTC 10 but before that it is also important to know some scenarios in which images, videos and audios get deleted:
- During marking the data for deletion, users may sometimes misguidedly mark those data which should not be deleted and press Delete command; hence the entire data comes at risk
- During transfer of files, hasty ejection of card can also result in data loss
- While scanning the files if there is any corrupt file with an antivirus program then it may also delete your important data from digital media
- Even pressing the “Delete All” option can also delete your data permanently from media devices
All the above mentioned scenarios can lead to serious loss of data where users can find themselves in a situation where they don’t know what to do next to get back the data. However with the help of powerful recovery software, one can very easily know how to get back deleted photos and videos from HTC 10 from any digital media.
Best way to REcover photos and videos from HTC 10
When you lose all your important data from digital media or deliberately the data gets deleted by someone then you can easily retrieve deleted photos and videos from HTC 10 from a digital device with the help of Digital Media Recovery software for Windows/Mac. Though when the data like images, videos & audio file gets deleted from memory card, hard drive, USB drive etc then there is a chance to recover those files because those files do not gets deleted permanently. But when such data loss situation happens then it is instructed not to save any more data otherwise new data will over write the old one and it will be impossible to retrieve the deleted data. Therefore with the help of powerful Digital Media Recovery software, it is possible to get back all the lost data from Internal & External drives, digital cameras, memory cards etc. This is powerful recovery software which can easily recover deleted Photos and Videos From HTC 10 such as pictures, sound, images, video, photos from digital camera and also include the undelete files from hard drive, USB drive, unformat memory card etc.
The software is 100% safe and performs the best recovery than any other software. The software is very powerful as it helps get back lost data from HTC 10 and rescues the lost photos, audios and videos from it. It supports all types of memory card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc and can recover any type of file of different format. It completely scans the entire storage system and search for the missing files. This is one of the success software for the revival of lost data and works for both Windows and Mac. Not only this but it also had amazing features which make this software a unique recovery platform without losing any single data from it. This software is very useful and not only for data recovery but also for restoring other data in your daily life. Therefore, this is known as one of the best and trusted recovery software and so users can rely on this software to get better results without any fear of malware attack.
Benefits of using Digital Media Recovery software
- It has the ability to How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos From HTC 10 like photos, videos, audios etc.
- It can easily recover any type of file format from memory card, USB drive, hard drive etc.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Has the ability to get back the deleted data from severely or formatted storage device
- Provides facility to preview the deleted data before recovering it from the device
- This software supports all digital cameras, tablet, Smartphones etc.
- It provide user with complete solution to rescue the lost data without any original data loss
- It has user friendly GUI interface which provides user with easy navigation
- Recover data from removable storage including flash drives
- The application uses its powerful scanning algorithm to locate and recover the files
- Supports revival of multimedia files from hard drive having memory space over 2 TB
- Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems to recover data
You May Also Like:
- Adobe Photoshop File Recovery on Mac/Windows
- Toshiba Memory Card Recovery on Windows/Mac
- HP Memory Card Data Recovery on Window/Mac
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted photos and videos from HTC 10
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss
- OS Supported – Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/2010/NT
- Processor – Pentium Class
- Memory – 1 GB
- Hard Disk – 100 MB of free space
- File Systems: FAT16/32, NTFS and NTFS5
- Operating System – OS X Yosemite, Maverick 10.9, OS X Mountain Lion 10.8, OS X Lion 10.7, OS X 10.6 Snow Leapord, OS X 10.5 Leaopard and Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
- Processor – Intel G5 or later
- Memory – 1GB recommended
- Hard Disk – 100 MB of free space