Get Back Deleted or Lost Pictures From Picasa With an Ease
Have you lost all your images from Picasa due to some reason? Are you looking for a way to retrieve all, such pictures from Picasa as they were quite precious for you? If YES then do not worry because here, in this blog, you will get the complete solution for the recovery of deleted or lost pictures from Picasa with an ease. Using Digital Media Recovery Tool, you will be easily able to get back any kind of media files. This tool has the capability to:
- Restore formatted, deleted, erased or missing pictures from Picasa
- Also, recover various format of videos and photos with an ease
- Apart from Picasa, it also recovers other image files like formats from Facebook, Flickr and Google account
- The software is compatible On both Windows and Mac
- Also, get back media files from several media storage devices such as external hard drive, memory cards, hard drive, memory sticks, smartphones & tablets, pen drive, USB drives, digital cameras & camcorders, etc
- It is read-only program and 100% risk-free & easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
We generally face data loss issue and that issue becomes worst when we lose our memorable or lovable pictures from our device. Picasa is the most amazing photo viewing and editing tool introduced by Google. It provides a great photo editing experience and helps you to organize, manage and share your pictures on Flickr, FaceBook, Google account etc. The best thing about Picasa is that it search every pictures stored in your PC. But sometime due to carelessness we lose our photos.
Sometime we lose our pictures unintentionally and sometime we delete it intentionally and later on realize that we didn’t have its backup. Hundred times it has been told that always have the backup of your data. But still we pay no heed to it. There are many people who accidentally click on “Delete” button on Picasa’s pictures and lose them. It is really a very disappointing moment when we lose our memorable moment stored in a beautiful picture form. Photos are the easy way to remember those unforgettable moments. After deleting the pictures from Picasa you tried to search them in your PC and even in the recycle bin but you didn’t find it anywhere. So is there any way to get them back on your PC.
They have many of us who committed the same mistake but now they need not to worry. Now you can easily recover them with the help of Photo Recovery software. When you import pictures on Picasa are saved on your PC it doesn’t store the pictures in separate folder so if you erase the pictures then it erased from the computer but not from Picasa application that makes their recovery possible. The removed pictures are just marked invisible but the data are present in it only a recovery software can find it.
The reasons behind the deletion of pictures are many some of them are due to accidental deletion, hitting the delete button mistakenly, removing some other picture but delete some precious picture, deleting the couture while previewing, from derive where Picasa photos are kept, anti-virus software removing the pictures, abrupt removal of storage drive while synchronizing photos to Picasa.
When you lose your pictures it is always recommended to stop using the device same is with Picasa when you realize that you have lost your pictures from then at that point stop using it. No need to store or add new pictures to it because it will end the hope to recover them back. Once the space of the deleted picture is occupied by some new data then it will make it impossible to get the lost picture back. And if the removed photo is not overwritten then it will accomplish the recovery process.
Photo Recovery Software is the amazing photo recovery application that will help you to recover the deleted or lost photos from Picasa. It has a very simple and friendly graphical interface that doesn’t need the user to have technical knowledge to operate it. Apart from recovering the deleted files it can even recover other media files such as music files, video files, RAW images and other documents from your PC.
Steps to Recover Deleted Pictures from Picasa:
Step 1: Download, install Photo Recovery Software.
Step 2: After this run the software and choose your hard drive from which you want to recover and simply click on “Scan” button.
Step 3: After scanning process gets complete it will display the list of all the recoverable object now choose what you want to recover and click “Recover” button.
Tips to prevent data loss
There is no guarantee about the memory card, USB drive or hard drive as the data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it will be best to keep your data safe before it get lost by any mean. However mentioned below are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios on any storage device.
- Backup your storage drive– While shooting an important event, it will be better that you use portable card reader or portable hard drive because this can backup all your data like videos, audios, images etc. In fact this process can be easy to backup the files to hard drive of your laptop or if you have a portable hard drive then it will be easy to backup all data.
- Buy reliable digital device– You should never buy any product like memory card from an unknown manufacturers which is cheap. First you should know about the card that you are going to buy and select those companies which provide good product like Lexar or SanDisk. This can also help you to prevent your data from losing.
- After every use, format the drive in camera– It is seen that after making several backups of the data, user format their card on computer which one should not do. Always format the memory card in camera otherwise the files will not be written to card by camera.
- Backup all data on separate drive while importing– You should always backup all files while importing by simply making a second copy on different hard drive. By doing this, it will create a duplicate copy of that particular file on separate drive if your primary drive fails.
- Dual memory slots– If the digital device like camera is having two memory slots then put two same cards and use backup mode with both especially at that time when it is important to shoot.
- Label the cards– Buy some sticky color labels from store and use them on those cads which are already used. Just make it a habit to put labels on every card that comes from your camera. This can help you from situation where you might reuse the same card accidentally and all your data will be lost. Hence this process can be helpful to avoid data loss.