Get Back Deleted or Lost Pictures From Picasa With an Ease!
Have you lost all your images from Picasa due to some reasons? Are you looking for a solution to retrieve deleted pictures from Picasa as they were quite precious for you? If YES then do not worry because here, in this blog, you will get the complete solution for the recovery of deleted or lost pictures from Picasa with an ease.
One of the best solutions to get back deleted or lost Picasa photos is to use Photo Recovery which is a perfect Picasa Photo Recovery Software. This tool has the capability to:
- Restore formatted, deleted, erased or missing pictures from Picasa on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Retrieve deleted Picasa photos from computer hard drive, Mac trash, Windows PC recycle bin or backup folder on your computer.
- Also, recover various formats of photos, videos and audio with an ease.
- The software is compatible on both Windows and Mac.
- Also, get back media files from several media storage devices such as external hard drive, memory cards, hard drive, memory sticks, smartphones & tablets, pen drive, USB drives, digital cameras & camcorders, etc.
- It is read-only program and 100% risk-free & easy to use.
Free Download Picasa Photo Recovery Tool
We generally face data loss issue and that issue becomes worst when we lose our memorable or lovable pictures from our device. Picasa is the most amazing photo viewing and editing tool introduced by Google. It provides a great photo editing experience and helps you to organize, manage and share your pictures on Flickr, FaceBook, Google account etc. The best thing about Picasa is that it search every pictures stored in your PC. But sometime due to carelessness we lose our photos.
Sometime we lose our pictures unintentionally and sometime we delete it intentionally and later we realize that we didn’t have its backup. Hundred times it has been told that always have the backup of your data. But still we pay no heed to it. There are many people who accidentally click on “Delete” button on Picasa’s pictures and lose them. It is really a very disappointing moment when we lose our memorable moment stored in a beautiful picture form. Photos are the easy way to remember those unforgettable moments.
For example, just check out the below-mentioned practical scenario!
how to recover deleted photos from picasa3?
i have just now intalled picasa3. and it is automatically updated totoal photos from my laptop. while updating photos…i pressed on delete mark accedentally one important folder was deleted.
can u please suggest me how to get or recover my deleted photos?
– Original Post From Google Product Forums
Similarly, there are various users out there who all are encountering photo loss on Picasa.
After deleting the pictures from Picasa you tried to search them in your PC or Mac and even in the recycle bin but you didn’t find it anywhere. So is there any way to get them back on your PC or Mac.
Well, we will come to the Picasa Photo Recovery solution, but before that let us know what are the causes for the loss or deletion of photos from Picasa?
Additional Reading: How To Recover Permanently Deleted Pictures From Laptop
Causes For The Loss or Deletion of Picasa Photos
The reasons behind the deletion of pictures are many some of them are due to accidental deletion, hitting the delete button mistakenly, removing some other picture but delete some precious picture, deleting the couture while previewing, from drive where Picasa photos are kept, anti-virus software removing the pictures, abrupt removal of storage drive while synchronizing photos to Picasa and so on.
There have been many of us who committed the same mistake and then they look for the solution on how to recover deleted or lost Picasa photos?
So, now the question arises – Is it possible to recover deleted Picasa photos?
Find out the answer below!
Additional Reading: Top 2 Ways To Recover Lost or Deleted Webcam Videos
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Picasa Photos?
Well, you don’t have to worry about it. Now you can easily recover them with the help of Photo Recovery software. When you import pictures on Picasa are saved on your PC it doesn’t store the pictures in separate folder so if you erase the pictures then it erased from the computer but not from Picasa application that makes their recovery possible. The removed pictures are just marked invisible but the data are present in it only recovery software can find it.
When you lose your pictures it is always recommended to stop using the device same is with Picasa when you realize that you have lost your pictures from then at that point stop using it. No need to store or add new pictures to it because it will end the hope to recover them back. Once the space of the deleted picture is occupied by some new data then it will make it impossible to get the lost picture back. And if the removed photo is not overwritten then it will accomplish the recovery process.
Additional Reading: BMP File Recovery: Recover Deleted/Corrupted BMP Photos on Windows/Mac
Picasa Photo Recovery: Recover Lost Or Deleted Picasa Photos
Photo Recovery Software is the amazing Picasa Photo Recovery application that will help you to recover the deleted or lost photos from Picasa. It has a very simple and friendly graphical interface that doesn’t need the user to have technical knowledge to operate it. Apart from recovering the deleted files it can even recover other media files such as music files, video files, RAW images and other documents from your PC.
With this powerful tool, you can easily extract your photos back and that too in just few simple steps. It just not only recover photos, but it also recover deleted videos and audio files from all media storage devices with highest success rate in the market.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- JPEG/JPG File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted JPEG File on Windows/Mac
- PNG FILE RECOVERY– Recover Lost or Deleted .png File on Windows/Mac
- Best Way To Recover Photos From Crashed Computer On Windows/Mac
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Camtasia Studio Files
Steps To Recover Deleted Pictures From Picasa
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
People Also Ask: How To Recover Photos From Picasa Web Albums?
Just check out the below practical scenario!
Can we recover deleted albums from Picasa Web Albums?
Can someone please tell me if there is a way to recover deleted albums from the web on Picasa? I had synced my Android phone with my Picasa web albums and I deleted certain albums on my phone without noticing that that the same albums would get deleted on the web too.
I have no backup of those photos and really need those pictures.
– Original Post From Google Product Forums
Find out the solution below!
Answer – The only possible way to get back deleted or lost photos from Picasa web albums is from the Trash Bin of Google+. This solution will only work if you have enabled Google+ earlier. The Photos will be in the trash bin. Check out here: https://plus.google.com/photos/trash
If you didn’t find it there, then I don’t think that you can recover your deleted photos from Picasa Web Albums.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted Photos/Pictures/Images From Memory Card
Tips To Prevent Data Loss
There is no guarantee about the memory card, USB drive or hard drive as the data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it will be best to keep your data safe before it get lost by any mean. However mentioned below are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios on any storage device.
- Backup your storage drive– While shooting an important event, it will be better that you use portable card reader or portable hard drive because this can backup all your data like videos, audios, images etc. In fact this process can be easy to backup the files to hard drive of your laptop or if you have a portable hard drive then it will be easy to backup all data.
- Buy reliable digital device– You should never buy any product like memory card from an unknown manufacturers which is cheap. First you should know about the card that you are going to buy and select those companies which provide good product like Lexar or SanDisk. This can also help you to prevent your data from losing.
- After every use, format the drive in camera– It is seen that after making several backups of the data, user format their card on computer which one should not do. Always format the memory card in camera otherwise the files will not be written to card by camera.
- Backup all data on separate drive while importing– You should always backup all files while importing by simply making a second copy on different hard drive. By doing this, it will create a duplicate copy of that particular file on separate drive if your primary drive fails.
- Dual memory slots– If the digital device like camera is having two memory slots then put two same cards and use backup mode with both especially at that time when it is important to shoot.
- Label the cards– Buy some sticky color labels from store and use them on those cads which are already used. Just make it a habit to put labels on every card that comes from your camera. This can help you from situation where you might reuse the same card accidentally and all your data will be lost. Hence this process can be helpful to avoid data loss.
So, that was the some of the effective Picasa Photo Recovery solution that you can follow to recover lost or deleted Picasa Photos from PC or Mac computer by using Photo Recovery software. And if you want to recover deleted photos from Picasa Web Albums then check out People Also Ask section.