Get Back Deleted/Lost or Corrupted media Files From iDevices, iPhoto Library on Mac Easily
Have you lost your photos and other multimedia files from iDevices, iPhoto library or from your Mac computer system? Do you want to get them back with an ease? If YES, then do not worry because here, in this blog, you will get the complete solution to recover deleted or lost digital media stuffs from your iDevices, iPhoto library with Digital Media Recovery Tool. With this professional tool, you will be able to:
- Recover deleted or lost photos, video and audio files from iDevices with an ease
- Get back lost digital media files from android phones as well
- Retrieve lost media files of different file formats
- Recover media files also from different memory card types and memory card brands
- Perform recovery process easily because of its user-friendly interface
- It is compatible with both – Windows as well as Mac operating system
Recover Digital Media Stuffs From iDevices, iPhoto Library
iDevices such as iPod which used to store a large amount of data like photos, mp3 songs, videos, etc. iPhoto library is an application made for Mac OS and it is used to manage photos. Mac laptop and computers have harddrive which stores lots of multimedia files. But there are various ways by which those data may get corrupt, deleted or damaged and as a result, you cannot access the multimedia files. But before we know how to recover multimedia data let us know some common or basic reason for data loss, corruption or deletion.
Reason behind data loss:
- Mistakenly, accidentally or intentionally deletion of multimedia files
- Due to selection of Delete all operation in iDevice gadgets
- Multimedia files get corrupt in Mac computer or iPhoto library due to virus attacks
- Sudden Power failure or improper shut down of your Mac computer or iDevices while multimedia files were opened or while transferring data from one device to another device.
- Malfunctions of Mac OS may lead to data corruption
- Clicking images from iPod even when battery is low
How to Protect Digital media stuffs from corruption?
To protect your important and priceless media stuffs from corruption there are many precautions are available by applying them you can defend precious data from corruption. Some of precautions are given bellow apply them carefully to avoid corruption.
Some Common Precautions to Avoid Data Corruption:
Use strong antivirus program to protect data from virus and computer malware, download install any powerful antivirus program in your computer to avoid virus attack and malware infection. If you already have an installed antivirus program then update it after a fixed time of interval.
Avoid inappropriate system shut down of Mac system, because it is the most common reason of media stuffs. Always apply the complete process to Shutdown a computer system.
Don’t use your iPod device when the battery is low or it displays low battery warning. Using iPod in low battery situation may affect your device data so avoid using device in low battery.
If you are new with any iPod device then first read the user manual and operate it carefully because by pressing “Delete All” option unintentionally, mistakenly all the files gets deleted.
How to recover multimedia files from iDevices, iPhoto library on Mac
But now you don’t have to worry about it because you can easily recover multimedia stuff. Photo recovery for Mac is designed to recover lost, deleted, missing, corrupted, damaged multimedia media files such as Photos, videos, audio, etc from the gadgets like iPod, iPhoto library and Mac OS computers and laptops. The software recovers almost all types of photo, video and audio file format. It easily restores files from internal as well as external hard drive and supports many digital cameras. The software supports and works fine in all Mac OS starting from Mac OS 10.5 to latest Mac OS X Maverick. This Photo recovery tool is very efficient and fast which provides a very simple user interface so one can easily operate this software to recover corrupted or deleted data with ease. So apply this tool and recover deleted or corrupted files from your device.
Features of Mac Photo Recovery
Support photo file format – Recover photos file format such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, JPG, TIF, BMP, PSD, etc. It also recovers RAW file format such as ORF, CR2, CRW, NEF, KDC, DNG, SR2, DCR, K25, MRW, etc.
Support video file format – The software supports and recover video file format such as 3GP, 3G2, MP4, AVI, RM, MPEG, MOV, WMV, VOB, ASF, DIVX, MKV, MTS and much more.
Support Audio file format – It restores mp3 songs and other audio clips. The supported audio file format is MP3, WAV, AMR, M4A, MIDI, OGG, RA, AIFF, etc.
Recover multimedia files from Mac hard drive – The software easily scans and recover multimedia files like photos, videos and Audio from internal as well as from external hard drive of Mac system. The software has the capability to scan hard drive of more than 2 TB and retrieve all possible multimedia files.
Restore data from iPhoto library – Photo recovery easily rescue the corrupt, missing, deleted multimedia stuff from iPhoto library. No matter whatever may be the reason behind loss of data it effectively recovers photo from iPhoto library on Mac.
Support recovers of multimedia files from iDevices – One can easily recovers multimedia files from iDevices like iPod. As iPod device stores lots of data, but data stored in it may also get deleted, lost or corrupted. Recover your favorite file such as photos, videos and audio.
Easy to use and user friendly – Mac Photo recovery is easy to use and comes with simple interface therefore it is a user friendly software.
You might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Photos from Android SD card
- New LG G Flex 2 Android- Recover Lost Photos, Video Files
- Android Tablet Photo Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos From HTC 10
- Recover Images from Samsung Tablet
Steps to recover Digital media stuff
1 – Install Photo Recovery for Mac and open it. Connect your iDevices to computer through data cable.
2 – Select your iDevice by which you want to recover photos and then click on Scan tab. After scanning result you can view all types of file recovered by it.
3 – On the left side you can see the category Photos, Audio, Video. Click on Photos category to see the list of recovered photos. You can now preview them.
4 – Select the photos which you want back and click on Recover button and select the desired location on your computer to save photos.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss