Easily Retrieve Corrupted/Damaged/lost Images or Video clips, etc From Casio Exilim Camera
Have you lost all your images from Casio Exilim camera due to some reasons? If yes then you can easily Recover Deleted/Lost Images from Casio Exilim using Photo Recovery Software. Using this recovery tool, you will be able to:
- Recovers deleted or lost images from different camera brands like Nikon, Sony, Canon, Fujifilm, etc.
- Apart from images, it can retrieve video clips as well.
- Recover deleted images from camera memory card such as SD card, MMC card, CF card, SDHC card, SDXC card, etc.
- Also, get back lost or deleted images from damaged camera memory card.
Get Back Lost Images From Casio Exilim
Exilim is one of the popular digital cameras which have been manufactured by Casio. The revolutionary image processor sets new standards in high speed image processing and subject identification. But sometimes it happens that you may lose images from Casio Exilim due to several reasons. However, some of the common reasons for losing photos from such devices are uninterrupted power failure, formatting error, file transfer error.
Well, images can be easily recovered if you have a backup somewhere. However, if you do not have any backup then you can easily recover such images from Casio Exilim using Photo Recovery tool. Using this tool, you will be easily able to recover deleted or lost images from Casio Exilim.
Additional Reading: Canon EOS Camera Error Codes And Their Solutions
How Photos are lost/deleted From Casio Exilim camera
- Accidentally formatting the Exilim memory card – Photo loss situation may occur when formatting of Exilim camera memory card is done accidentally. By selecting the option “format” the entire data gets deleted from the card.
- Accidental deletion – While deleting unwanted files, you may accidentally select some of the important photos on your Casio exilim camera and delete them. This may happen frequently which may result in photo loss.
- Sudden ejection – While transferring photos from camera to PC or vice versa, and in if there is any interruption or ejection of the device during file transfer, then it can lead to photo deletion from the camera.
- Virus attack – Once the virus enters into the camera card, then it’s obvious that it will infect the entire data present on it, including your important pictures. Normally it happens when any device is attached to infected computer system.
- Some other reasons– Even clicking images or recording videos from exilim camera even when the storage device is full or receiving error in the file system conversion can also result in loss of photo and video files.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Photo & Video from Polaroid Camera
Simple Solutions to Recover Lost/Deleted Photos from Casio Exilim Camera
Solution 1: Use Backup Files
If you have kept backup images of your Casio Exilim Camera then you can easily restore lost or deleted photos from the backup. But in case if you do not have backup files then you can use digital camera photo recovery software.
Solution 2: Using Digital Camera Photo Recovery Software
The other very easy and direct solution to restore erased, lost, formatted photos from Casio Exilim camera is to use Photo Recovery (Windows/Mac), which is suitable Exilim Digital camera photo recovery software. It will allow you to scan tour camera and extract all photos, videos files from Exilim camera card. It also helps you to fix and recover files from Casio Exilim card error, corruption, damage, virus infection, etc. It can recover both RAW images as well standard image files such as JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, etc.
This Exilim camera photo recovery also retrieves photos from other camera as well such as Sony, Canon, Nikon, Samsung, Toshiba, Olympus, Panasonic, Sigma, Pentax, Kodak, Fujifilm, etc. The software comes with user friendly interface and hence anybody can easily operate it. Another best this is that you can easily preview the recoverable pictures within the software, before you proceed further to save them on your system.
Note: Stop using your Casio Exilim Camera from adding any new data on it. Adding new files will overwrite the existing data and hence you will lose the chances for recovery.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- How to Restore Nikon Digital Camera RAW NRW/NEF Photos
- Recover Deleted Photos from Sigma Digital Camera
- Recover Deleted Photos/Videos From Canon EOS 80D Camera
- Leica La Carte Digital Camera Photo Recovery
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted photos from Casio Exilim Camera
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Tips To Remember
- Do not use Exilim Camera memory card in any other gadgets or devices.
- Never click images or record videos when camera’s battery is low.
- Also stop clicking images when camera display “Not enough memory”
- Always keep backup of important photos and videos of your Exilim camera.
So, those were some effective solutions that would have definitely helped you in recovering deleted/lost photos and videos from Casio Exilim digital cameras.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.