Get Back Lost DNG Files From Any Digicam Easily
Have you lost or deleted DNG files from your Digicam? Are you, looking for a way to recover them back? If YES, then do not worry because here, in this post, you easy way to recover lost/deleted or corrupted DNG files with the help of DNG File Recovery Tool. With this tool, you can also:
- Restore DNG image files format of different digital cameras such as Canon CR2/CRW, Nikon NEF, Fuji RAF, Pentax PEF, Samsung SRW/SR2, Hitachi, Olympus ORF, Kodak KDC/DCS/DRF/K25 Sigma X35, Mamiya MEF, and more
- Easily retrieve deleted, lost, formatted, missing Sony raw .SRF/.ARW/.SR2 photos with ease
- Beside DNG photo recovery, this software can also retrieve other formats of images like JPEG/JPG, PSD, PNG, TIFF, GIF, RAW and other image formats
- Also restore media files (photos, videos and audio)from various data storage devices like digital cameras & camcorders, memory cards, pen drive, hard drives, USB flash drives, mobile devices, etc
- Recover Sony SRF and other camera RAW images from various camera memory cards (SD cards, SDHC, SDXC, SanDisk SDHC, Sony SDHC, Transcend SDHC, Strontium MicroSD, Lexar SD card, Kingston, Olympus xD picture card, Eye-Fi Pro SD card, Verbatim SDXC, MMC card, etc
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & user-friendly interface
“Hi, two days before I went for a family holiday and I took lots of photos in my Digicam but unfortunately toady when I am trying to open such photos from my camera SD card, I am not able to open them anymore. How can I recover DNG file recovery from my camera SD card?”
Well, this has become the most common issue for all camera users. DNG file could also get corrupted or lost from the camera like RAW images from any other storage devices. But, there is nothing to worry about because you can now easily recover such photos from your camera with Digital Media Recovery. But before proceeding to the recovery procedure, let us first have am look at the reasons of losing such photos from camera SD card.
Additional Reading: JPEG/JPG File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted JPEG File
Common mistakes For THe loss Of DNG Files
Loss or deletion of DNG files may occur anytime and without knowing anything. Mistakes are bound to happen and it can be happen by any of us. Data loss scenarios happens to us and all have to face such emergencies and need to apply some quick method to avoid all such conditions. However many user make some common mistakes which needs to be avoid:
- No backup – If there is no backup available for DNG files then loss of DNG files is surely to appear. It is always instructed to make a backup of complete data and keep it in safe place so that if any corruption happens or the original data gets lost then the backup can help you to put the situation under control.
- Data deletion – While deleting the data like videos, photos and audios or DNG files, it is always important to note that you have made a backup of that data and is no longer in use. If you have verified the data then delete the data which is must.
- Hardware issues – Hardware issues occur and due to this loss of data can happen, including your DNG files, and this result because of hosting system crash, due to power failure etc. So to decrease the risk of hardware failure, it is very important to keep your devices on protected environment and to use uninterrupted power supply.
- Antivirus – If your system has infected with virus then the data can be lost. This situation may occur when there is a failure to update the system with the latest antivirus software which may result data loss. If there is insufficient way to fix the latest threats then this infection can also pose the data loss.
- Natural disasters – This is one of the most causes of data loss which is uncontrollable. Therefore it becomes very important to decrease the risk of data loss by storing all the data under cloud storage device. In fact always be ready to backup your important data and keep them in safe place so that data can be protected.
All the above mentioned scenarios can lead to serious loss of DNG files and other data where users can find themselves in a situation where they don’t know what to do next to get back the data. However with the help of powerful recovery software, one can very easily know how to get back lost or deleted DNG Files from any digital media device.
Additional Reading: ORF File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted ORF File
Best Solution to Recover Deleted/Lost or Corrupted DNG Files
There are two quick solutions that can help you to recover lost, deleted or corrupted DNG files, and they are:
Solution 1: From Backup
Many users have habit of keeping a backup of every files and data. So, if you have also kept the backup of DNG files, then you easily restore it form the backup and you don’t have use any DNG data recovery or repair software.
Solution 2: By Using DNG File Recovery Software
In case, if you have not kept any backup of your DNG files, then you can use appropriate DNG file recovery software. And Photo Recovery software is one of such suitable DNG file Recovery that will help you to retrieve lost, deleted and corrupted DNG files from any storage media devices such as memory cards, hard drive, external hard drives, USB flash drives, etc. It doesn’t matter whether your DNG files get lost or deleted due to accidental deletion, by formatting or due to virus attack.
Beside this, the recovery software for DNG files also restores deleted, formatted, corrupted, missing and inaccessible videos, photos and audios from any digital media devices. The Photo Recovery software is designed in such a way that it can easily rescue any type of data deletion from any storage media and supports all types of memory card which include SD card, CF card, XD card, etc.
The DNG File Recovery software is available for Windows and Mac.
It thoroughly scans the entire storage device as it has powerful scanning technique which can solve How to Recover Lost DNG Files and gets back all the missing files. It also provides the facility to preview the files before recovery and can access the files which users want. The recovery tool is known as one of the successful tools which brings back the lost data from memory card, hard drives, USB drives etc and also supports Windows and Mac both.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Pentax RAW PEF Photo Recovery on Windows/Mac
- SRW File Recovery – Recover Deleted Samsung RAW SRW Image Files
- NEF File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted NEF File
- Canon Photo Recovery – Rescue CR2/CRW RAW File Formats of Canon
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted DNG Files
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
So, if you have lost or accidentally deleted DNG files and want to recover them back, then as I have mentioned above that if you have kept the backup of DNG files, then you can get it back from backup, but if do not have any backup, then you can use DNG file Recovery software.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.