Step by Step Guide to Retrieve Photo From Erased or Damaged Memory cards and Hard Drives Easily
Want to recover deleted or lost photos from erased or damaged memory card and hard drives? If you have lost your photos from such things then do not worry because now you can easily get them back with Digital media Recovery tool. This tool will allow you to:
- Restore formatted, deleted, erased or missing photos from memory card and hard drives
- Also recover various format of photos with an ease
- Apart from memory card and hard drive, it also recovers other photos from different kinds of memory card such as SD card, CF card, SDHC card, SDXC card, etc
- The software is compatible on both Windows and Mac
- Also, get back media files from several media storage devices such as external hard drive, memory cards, hard drive, memory sticks, smartphones & tablets, pen drive, USB drives, digital cameras & camcorders, etc
- It is read-only program and 100% risk-free & easy to use
Recover Lost Photos From Memory Card and Hard Drive
There are many reasons that may lead to hard drive corruption, or corruption of memory card, which leads to USB drive or hard disk inaccessibility. To recover back the lost data such as photos, videos documents such as Microsoft Word docx files, Microsoft Excel files, Powerpoint Presentation ppt files, pdf, and folders on the corrupted hard disk, pen drive, memory card, etc.
One of the most common mistakes is accidental deletion of your photos from the hard drive or memory card which you didn’t wanted to delete. One can even delete the entire photos album accidentally with thousands of pictures that are present on the hard drive.
Uncertainly there are many other reasons such as abrupt camera turn offs, memory card corruption, etc. It you get victimized to these situation then you need not to get panicked. The broken hard drive also erases the files data present on the hard drive but it is possible to retrieve back all the data from the damaged hard disk. You can even recover back the deleted data from the damaged removal storage device such as Sd card, memory card, pen drive, usb flash drive as all file contained in it remains still there but just they become unreadable which is not difficult to restore back again on the corrupted card.
To repair the corrupted SD card and fix the hard drive which contain formatted error, recover photos video files from the not formatted memory card you need to take help of Memory Card and Hard Drive recovery software. It helps to restore back all the deleted and lost data which are caused by Computer crashes, red rings of death, fried hard drives, and delinquent memory cards. It easily retrieves your favorite and most used device that can become a headache of your life. It lets you recover your precious memories even from the corrupted memory cards which are unrecognized by Windows, as long as they’re visible as a drive. If you have become a victim of such situations then you need not to panic as you can easily restore back your deleted media files with the help of the software. It helps you to recover your lost images, videos or music files from deleted, corrupted digital camera or even accidentally formatted or mobile phone memory cards. It can read your corrupt memory card and recover all the data contained in it.
This software easily recovers all deleted or lost multimedia (Photo, Audio & Video) files from your multimedia storage devices such as iPods, SD, hard drives and SDHC cards, external USB hard drives, Flash memory cards, etc. In addition, to it efficiently recovers your videos from any professional camcorders such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc. With the extremely flexible and easy to use interface which is specially designed for most common computer users with which the non-technical skills are required to use the software. With the help of strong intelligent scanning mechanism, it scans and recovers photos, videos and audio files from the selected drive in a quick span of time with the help of few clicks. It can recover of popular audio file formats – MP3, AMR, MP4, etc. , video file formats – AVI, MPEG, etc and Photo file formats – TIFF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
You might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover AIFF Audio Files on Windows/Mac
- RPS File: Recover and Restore Corrupted Deleted Audio Files on Windows/Mac!
- Easily Recover Your Audio, Video Files from a Dead Computer
- Recover MP3 Audio Files on Windows/Mac
Steps to recover lost or deleted photos from Memory Card and Hard Drive
Step 1 – Download and Install Memory Card and Hard Drive recovery software and execute it.
Step 2 – Connect your damaged card or hard disk by using card reader. and data cable. After it select your Memory Card and Hard Drive and then click on Scan Now tab.
Step 3 – See the preview of the recovered photos and select those that you want back and click on Recover button.
Step 4 – Choose the desired location on your system to save the photo files.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss