Step by step guide to recover Media Files From Laptop or Desktop’s HDD With an Ease
Have you lost your digital media files such as photos, videos, music files from your laptop or desktop’s hard disk drive? Are you looking for a solution to retrieve them back with an ease? If yes then do not worry, because, here in this post, you will get the complete and the perfect solution to recover such data from hard disk drive with Digital Media Recovery Tool. Using this tool, you will be able to:
- Recover deleted or lost media files from hard disk drive with an ease
- Retrieve lost media files also from memory cards
- Get back deleted media files of different file formats
- Recover images, videos and audio files from different memory card types and memory card brands
- See preview of recovered files and select the files you want to recover
- Provides easy to use interface
- It is compatible with Windows as well as Mac operating system
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Hard disk corruption or deletion of data from hard disk is very awful condition of every user that uses hard drive to store their precious data. If the hard drive of your computer system or any external hard drive gets corrupted due to whatever reason then all the stored information and data like images, video files, audio files and other precious files will also get inaccessible. Sometimes accidental data deletion can also delete all of your important files from hard drive.
The recovery of deleted data is truly very difficult, recovery from laptop hard disk is more difficult than desktop hard disk or external hard drive because component of the laptop is small than the components of desktop. So it is not easy for the user to take off the hard drive from the laptop and send it to the hard drive recovery shop. But in the case of desktop it is very easy for any user that has a small basic knowledge to take off the hard drive from the CPU box.
In the above given scenario it is clear that the manual recovery task is very difficult for any user because in both cases user has to do some technical task which is such a difficult for any normal user. If you don’t have any knowledge about the hardware structure of your computer system and laptop then it is totally impossible for any user to take off hard drive and send it for recovery process. So the automatic recovery method is the suitable option of data recovery for all types of user because in this way of data recovery no any technical knowledge is required. Simply install any photo recovery software and recover all types of data from the hard drive of your laptop and desktop.
To know more about data recovery first you need to know how hard drive corruption occurs, some reasons are given bellow;
- Due to the hardware and software malfunctioning– This is very common reason of corruption, if the hardware or software of your computer is damaged then it may also affect hard drive of computer.
- Because of Power Surge and Sag– Power supply can also affect the computer system and its applications, if you are executing any task related to your hard drive and suddenly power cut occurs and your system shut down during processing of task then due to this stored files on your computer hard disk like pictures, video files, audio files can also gets corrupt.
- Due to virus attack- Virus or any computer malware infection may also infect the computer system and its stored data so it is necessary for you to apply any strong and updated antivirus program.
- Improper system shut down– Improper system shut down may also affect the hard disk of the computer system. Inappropriate shut down like forced off, switch off directly etc can corrupt the system hard drive so avoid it and always shutdown system properly.
- Because of insufficient RAM– Sometimes due to insufficient RAM or if any error occurs in RAM then due to it stored files in the system may also get corrupt.
- Unwanted Registry cleaning– Unwanted or improper registry cleaning can also affect the data of the computer system, so it is necessary to clean registry keys carefully.
How to protect your hard drive from Getting Corrupt?
- If electricity is unstable then use UPS and shut down system during lightening storms.
- Always use a strong and updated antivirus program.
- If your computer starts displaying any error then immediate rectify and fix it.
- Avoid using any registry cleaner software
- Shut down computer carefully.
How to recover deleted data from hard drive of a computer and Laptop?
To recover any hard drive or data from the hard disk there are many recovery tools are available, but among them Photo recovery tool is the best tool because it can able to recover all types of data such as photos, music files, video files etc. This tool is specially design to recover corrupt and deleted data from computer system/ laptops with ease. So this is perfect tool to recover deleted data from computer. It can able to recover files and its format is listed bellow
|Supported Image File Types||BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, MOS, MEF, PSP, DJVU, TGA, PGM, PBM Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Picture File (PCT) and more.|
|Supported Audio File Types||ACD, AIFF, AMR, AT3, AU, CAFF, DSS, IFF, M4A, M4P, MIDI, MP3, NRA, OGG, RA, RM, RPS,SND, WAV, WMA, etc.|
|Supported Video File Types||3G2, 3GP, AJP, ASX, AVCHD Video File (MTS), AVI, Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), F4V, HDMOV, M4R, Matroska Video File (MKV), MOI Video File, MP4, MPEG, MQV, OGG Media Player (OGM), SVI, TOD, VID, Video Object File (VOB) etc.|
You might Also Be Interested In:
- Skill for Error SDHC Card Data Recovery
- 10 Tips To Avoid Memory Card Problems!!!
- Tips to Avoid Memory Card Error and Damage
- How to Recover Deleted Data From Corrupted Memory Card
Steps to Recover Media Files From HDD:
Step 1:Download, install and run photo recovery tool and
Step 3:After scannin it will display a list of recoverable object, select what you want to recover and click “Recover” button.
Tips to remember
After losing your important data from your storage device, it is very much important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low
- Don’t remove the files when file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise the previous data will be overwritten
- Always protect your device from any virus or malware attack by using the perfect antivirus program
- Before deleting any files, just be sure of what you are selecting and what you are deleting
- Never avoid any type of warning message because this can also be the reason for data loss