Summary: In my last post I have written about how to Restore Deleted/Lost Photos, Videos & Audio Files from MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card and in this post I am going discuss about how to recover deleted or lost media files from SmartWatch. Just read the post till the end.
With the help of Digital Media File Recovery Software, one can:
- Retrieve accidentally, intentionally deleted, lost, missing, formatted or inaccessible photos, videos and audio files from various SmartWatch
- Support recovery of media files from LG G Watch, Samsung Galaxy Gear, Moto 360, Asus ZenWatch, Sony SmartWatch, Huawei Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Apple Watch, Sony SmartWatch 3, LG G Watch R, JVM SmartWatch and other various SmartWatch that supports memory card
- Preview recoverable media files within the tool, before recovering it on your PC
- 100% read only, safe, secure and easy to use
Free Download SmartWatch Data Recovery Software
SmartWatch was first introduced in early 2010 and it has been around here little while now and is set to boom in near future, but what exactly is a smartwatch?
In simple language, SmartWatch (also called as watch phones) is wristwatch with screen (smartwatch with touch screen is also available) that besides telling time, do much more thing such as you can connect it with your smartphone and then you can pick up call, do call, read messages, text messages, GPS tracking, surf internet, calculation, game playing, etc.
Some Smartwatches comes as portable media players, with FM radio and playback of videos and audio files via USB headset or Bluetooth. Some Smartwatches also comes with memory card slot that allow users to store mp3 songs, videos, photos and other media files.
Though smartwatch has so many advanced features, users still encounter data loss problems. So, what is the perfect solution to get back deleted or lost files from SmartWatch memory card? Well, we will talk about the recovery solution but before that let us know reasons through which user loses their data from their smartwatch.
Reasons That Could Lead to Data Deletion in SmartWatch
There could be several reasons for the deletion or loss of data from smartwatch memory card, such as:
- Accidentally or mistakenly deleting files while viewing or deleting unwanted files on watch
- Mistakenly formatting of memory card of your SmartWatch entirely erases all data stored within it
- Using the same card on your watch as well as on other multiple devices such as smartphones, camera, etc can result in corruption of data and thereby lead to data loss
- Virus attack to your smartwatch is another major problem that easily corrupt the stored files within it
So, these are some of the possible causes that can result in data loss on smartwatches. But you do need to worry anymore, because you can now effectively restore your deleted, lost, corrupted media files from your smartwatch memory card with the use of powerful Digital Media File recovery software.
Best Way To Recover Media Files From SmartWatch
Smartwatches comes with both on-board storage and external memory card slot. However, the on-board storage wearable devices is made with non-standard flash NAND chips, which is smaller than the ones that is found in thumb drive and digital camera memory cards. It means that from where data is erased or deleted, it is possible to retrieve data by using appropriate smartwatch data recovery solutions. It is very easy to restore files from units that use microSD cards or other removable media, it is because no specific direct connections is required. But on other hand the devices with built-in storage, data recovery becomes more difficult.
So, if you have accidentally deleted, lost, formatted, missing or erased your important audio, videos or photos from your Smartwatch that you wish to recover, then you can make use of popular and very powerful Digital Media Recovery Tool for Windows/Mac. This tool is specifically made to restore media files (photos, videos & audio) from smartwatch memory card, martphone’s card, digital cameras/camcorders, USB flash drives, memory cards, PC/Mac internal & external hard disk and other several media storage devices.
Note: Before you proceed further to use Digital Media File Recovery software, it is highly recommended that you must stop using your smartwatch from adding any new data on it. Adding new data will overwrite the existing data stored within the watch and it will reduces the chance of smartwatach media file recovery. (Also Read: Recover Photos/Videos from Overwritten Micro SD Card on Windows/Mac)
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos & Audio from MacBook Air
- MicroSDXC UHS-I Card Recovery: Restore Deleted/Lost Photos, Videos & Audio Files from MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- How To Recover Deleted/Lost Photos/Videos from Xiaomi Redmi Phone
- How to Recover Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Steps To Recover Pictures, Videos & Audio Files from SmartWatch
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips: How to Keep Smartwatch Data Safe and Secure
- Always keep backup of important files of your SmartWatch on other external storage devices such as pendrive, PC hard drive, etc
- Some of the smartwatch provide the facility of syncing your file with Cloud storage services. So, if you have enabled this function, then even if your smartwatch gets lost or stolen you can still restore your files online from your cloud backup
- Before deleting anything on your smartwatch, check the file twice and make sure that you do not need them anymore and then proceed further to delete them.