If you’ve mistakenly lost your vital RPS audio file then here find out the step-by-step guide for RPS audio recovery.
Well, if you have created a backup of your RPS files on another data storage media, then you can bring them back from there. Another best method that you can try to retrieve corrupted or deleted RPS audio files without backup is the RPS File Recovery Tool.
To recover deleted .rps files from digital digital, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Data Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Can A Deleted Or Lost Audio File Be Recovered?
YES, a deleted audio and music file can be easily recovered by using the stupendous methods specified in this post.
Well, losing important data is a miserable situation. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean that you can’t recover your lost stuff.
If previously you’ve kept a backup of your crucial audio file in another storage media or PC then you can restore them from there easily.
Well, now it’s time to know something more about an RPS file format.
About RPS Audio File Format
The RPS audio files are created by mixing the audio software that helps to create great quality music.
But it sometimes gets corrupted or gets accidentally deleted. It is the most common issue faced by almost every user. The files go missing, as while processing the file there was some error or the files are saved properly.
There are also various reasons responsible for the corruptions that are described below:
Causes Of RPS Files Corruption/LOSS:
There are various reasons behind the audio file deletion. Any contradiction pertains to the RPS files, result in the deletion of data or make it completely inaccessible. So let’s take a look at the reasons for losing files.
- Human faults: this might be faced due to unintended mistakes like accidental deletion of files, formatting of files and many others
- Sudden execution of system: Mostly due to sudden power surge while transferring files to the system, makes the files completely executed and hence the files stop working and become inaccessible.
- Sharing files on unsupported devices: Due to the occurrence of unsupported devices, the shared files get corrupted
- Virus attack: Virus attacks the system very easily. Just by downloading apps, malicious emails and some other infected files infect your system and due to this, your data get deleted.
- Improper handling of files: This is the very common reason for losing the files. Improperly handling of files makes it inaccessible
- Corruption of Header file: Header files are very important files as they contain the entire information about the file that you want to access. And if it gets corrupted the requested file fails to respond and generate the Missing RPS files error message.
Therefore, now take a look at the best solutions on how to restore deleted audio files from memory card.
How To Recover Deleted RPS Audio Files?
If you are having a valid backup then you can get the files back from there. But if not then, you can opt for professional recovery software.
RPS File Recovery Software is the best software to recover the entire corrupted, deleted or inaccessible RPS files. It is the fastest recovery tool and recovers any type of audio, video, images, and many other file formats from cameras, camcorders, iPods, mobile phones, and many other digital devices on Mac OS X and Windows too.
The software also recovers files from many other storage devices including memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, hard drives, Mac Volumes, digital multimedia players, etc.
With the help of this powerful tool, you can:
- Effectively retrieve back your various audio file formats including RPS, WAV, WMA, MP3, AIFF, MIDI, M4A, etc
- Besides audio recovery, the software also supports recovery of various photos and video files format
- Get back audio files from various data storage devices like memory cards (SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, etc) memory sticks, Pen drives, local and external hard drive, voice recorder devices, media player devices, etc
- Restore deleted audio files from different digital devices
- Rescue audio files due to accidental deletion, virus infection, formatting, etc
- The tool is available for both Mac and Windows operating system
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & user-friendly interface
Below follow the step-by-step guide to recover RPS file extension from memory card by using the RPS Audio Recovery Tool.
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
More Alternatives To Perform RPS Audio Recovery
Solution #1: Retrieve Deleted RPS File Through Backup Option
Well, there are several reasons for the deletion of audio, video or image file formats. So, it’s always recommended that you should keep a valid backup of your important files on a regular basis.
Because keeping a regular backup of the media files is necessary for those who are frequently facing data loss issues. By doing so, afterward, you can get missing data from the backup folder easily.
Solution #2: Run Command Prompt Option To Perform RPS Audio Recovery
Sometimes, because of a virus attack your data stored within the storage drive become hidden or inaccessible. In such a situation, you need to use the attrib command in order to unhide your unseen files that are present on a drive.
- First of all, connect your drive with a PC.
- Next, type the cmd in a Windows Search Box & open the Command Prompt.
- After this, type the command given below & hit the Enter:
attrib -h -r -s /s /d x:*.*
Tips To Avoid Data Loss:
- While deleting any unwanted media files from a digital camera, double-check on those files that you do not want again
- Stop using same memory card in multiple gadgets
- Make a habit of keeping a regular backup of your important files in two other storage devices.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted RPS Audio File Without Backup?
Yes, of course, it is possible to recover deleted RPS audio file without backup. If you don’t have a backup of your deleted audio file then you can try the reliable File recovery software mentioned above.
How Do You Recover Deleted Music From Computer?
If your music file has been deleted from your PC then you can restore it from Recycle Bin folder of your computer. (If you have not emptied your Recycle Bin) 1. On your desktop, you need to click on the Recycle Bin option to open it. 2. Then, locate & choose whichever music file you want to restore. 3. After this, right-click on a selection & choose on Restore.
What Program Opens RPS Files?
Below I have listed the three common programs that can help you to open your RPS audio files with ease. • Winamp • RealPlayer • VLC media player.
Generally, to resolve this type of audio file deletion issue, some users immediately formats their digital devices, this results in the complete deletion of the file.
Instead of doing so, it’s highly recommended that you should try the RPS File Recovery Tool to get back lost RPS audio files from external storage devices with ease.
Hopefully, the mentioned ways in this article will definitely be going to help out to execute RPS audio recovery effectively.
I hope, you liked this post. That’s all…
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.