Best Solution to Restore Deleted/Lost OGG files Without any Hassle!!!
Loss of data is common and many of us had also faced this situation. Well, this is common but very bothering situation. Here in this article we are going to help you to recover the lost OGG files with the reliable Digital Media Recovery Tool. This is the best professional data recovery tool.
- Recover other media files like MP3, MP4, MIDI, M4A, RA, AMR, etc
- Restore music files and also the other media files like RAW pictures, video clips, photos.
- Get back the missing music files from external hard disk, memory stick, flash drive, iPod, FireWire, SSD and many other devices.
- Compatible with both Windows/Mac OS
- Rescue lost data from the external and internal storage
Retrieve Lost/Deleted OGG Files Effectively
Are you facing the problem that all your OGG files get lost or deleted? Then follow the article to recover it.
So first know what are OGG files? OGG is a free multimedia container format developed by the Xiph.org foundation for competent file compressing and streaming. The Xiph.org technology is an open free format for anyone to use. It is having a number of the separate independent source of codes for video and audio. It has fully open OGG various codec which includes a number of free media players, portable media players and GPS receivers from different manufacturers for commercial as well non-commercial.
But it may happen due to sudden situations; OGG files might get accidentally deleted or lost. It can face by any of the users at least once in life. But it can be recovered by taking help of the recovery tool. But before moving further know what are scenarios that cause .ogg file loss from Windows OS.
Reasons of deletion of OGG files:
- Unintentional Deletion: it may happen during deleting some of the unwanted files from Windows system; you might unintentionally delete all your OGG files.
- Factory reset settings: the reliable option will let you to big loss by deleting entire files when user try to restore it to default factory reset setting without having the valid backup.
- Due to the hardware and software malfunctioning– This is a very common reason of corruption if the hardware or software of your computer is damaged then it may also affect hard drive of a computer.
- System file corruption: if the file system gets off Windows hard drive gets damaged or corrupted then the entire data become inaccessible and you are not able to access the files.
- Due to virus attack- Virus or any computer malware infection may also infect the computer system and it’s stored data so it is necessary for you to apply for any strong and updated antivirus program.
- Inappropriate device usage: Due to pulling out of the external drive abruptly from PC while moving or transferring files may remove the OGG files stored in it.
If any of the above scenarios is faced by you that leads you to the loss of OGG files then don’t worry as you can easily recover it by making use of the Audio files Recovery software. As the deletion of .ogg files from Windows system does not remove the files permanently, though it can be recovered till drive is not overwritten with new files. So immediately stop using the drive from which the files are deleted or lost.
Tool to recover OGG files:
Audio files Recovery Software is the best professional software to recover the entirely corrupted, deleted or inaccessible OGG files. It is the fastest recovery tool and recover any types audio, video, images and many others things from digital cameras, camcorders, iPods, mobile phones and many other digital devices on Mac OS X and Windows. This software also recovers files from many other storage devices including memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, hard drives, Mac Volumes, digital multimedia players, etc. It is easy to use and you can use it just by following five simple steps without any technical support. It is trusted software to recover deleted files.
Steps to recover deleted OGG audio files
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.