Best Video Recovery Software
Restore Inaccessible, Deleted or Lost Videos From Different Storage Devices Easily
Video Recovery software helps you to recover mistakenly deleted videos from USB flash drives, memory cards, external hard drives, digital cameras & camcorders with ease.
- Effectively restores MP4, MPEG, MKV, AVI, AVCHD, MOV, WMV, MTS, and other video file formats
- Retrieve back erased, lost, deleted, or even formatted video file formats
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
- It supports the latest versions of both the Mac and Windows operating systems.
*Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
*By clicking the Download button above you are installing Stellar Video Recovery (12.1MB – Win; 16.6MB – Mac)
Supported Video File Formats
This professional Video Recovery tool supports wide range of video file formats. Such as M4V, MP4, FLV, AVCHD, MOV, 3GP, XVID, VOB, MKV, MPEG, WEBM, WMV, AVI, 3G2, MOI, MXF and more. If any of the mentioned video file format gets deleted by any means, then you can follow the steps to recover video files using the Video Recovery Tool.
To know more file formats supported by Video Recovery Tool, you can click here.
Reasons Behind Deletion Of Video Files
- Due to malware/virus infection
- Inadequate handling of storage device
- Accidental formatting of data storage devices
- Interruption while read and write process
- Accidental Deletion of video files
- Hardware Malfunctioning
- Memory card/storage drive corruption
Alternate Ways To Recover Deleted Video Files
Recover Videos Via Backup Option
It is always recommended to keep a valid backup of the files on a regular basis. So that if the essential video files gets erased, then those deleted videos can be easily recovered from backup folder.
Hence, it is a primary option for every user those who are facing video loss issues randomly.
Run Command Prompt Option To Restore Video Files
Simply run the ‘cmd‘ Prompt to recover missing video files from digital devices. To do so, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Connect the card reader to the system
Step 2: Select the Start menu
Step 3: Type ‘CMD’ in the search bar
Step 4: Right-click the ‘exe’ and choose the option ‘Run as Administrator
Step 5: Next, type the ‘chkdsk *: /f /r /x‘ in the command prompt. The command “CHKDSK” will check the specified disk for the deleted files. And the parameter “/r” will denote the command to recover deleted video files.
Step 6: Choose “Yes” and then CHKDSK will report back that it has been done. Next, go to “My Computer” and check out your specified drive for recovered video files.
Restore From Recycle Bin
Sometimes, video files accidentally erased on a computer system. Those deleted files can be easily recovered from recycle bin. For this, follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, open Recycle Bin in the system.
- Find the missing video files and right-click on them.
- Next, choose the Restore option, then all removed video files will directly restore to the original location on the system.
Steps To Recover Video Files Using Video Recovery Tool
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on ‘Scan’.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore. And click on ‘Recover’ option to save them at the location you want.
Related Video Recovery Blogs
Related Recovery Options
- Recovers WAV, AMR, RM, AIFF, MP3, AAC, M4P, AC3, MIDI, RPS, M4A, AU, OGG, WMA, FLAC, RA, and other audio file formats
- Retrieve deleted, formatted, erased or missing audio file formats
- The software is compatible with both Windows and Mac
- It retrieves both RAW as well as normal image file format like NEF, NRW, SRF, CRW, CR2, ORF, JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and more
- Restore formatted, erased, deleted or missing image file formats from digital devices
- It is read-only program and 100% risk-free and also is easy to use