Restore Lost/Deleted/Corrupted GIF Image Files With Ease!!!
Losing data is very common but this is terrible also. It can be faced by use due to many different reasons. So if you are the one who is looking to restore the lost, deleted GIF image files then here is the solution. Make use of the professional Digital Media Recovery Tool. This allows you to recover:
- Recover different file format images like TIF, TIFF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, PSD, BMP, etc
- Other than photos get back different file format audios, videos files easily
- Restore different file format pictures and RAW image files from memory card, flash drive, iPods, hard drives etc.
- Retrieve data from different brands of camcorder, cameras, iPods, mobile phones and digital devices.
- Get back RAW images files (NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, PEF)
Recover Lost/Deleted GIF Images
GIF is an old and the first image format, introduced to meet the need of World Wide Web. It is compatible with any browser and can preserve animation file. It stores logos or graphical images. What would happen if GIF file is deleted or lost? Can it be recovered? The answer is Yes. It can be recovered by using a reliable tool. GIF File Recovery Tool by using this tool it can recover all the GIF images.
How can Files be Lost?
File may be lost in the following ways:
- Sometimes the user deletes the file from the system and wants it later.
- Sometimes while transferring the GIF files from one source to another source, and in midway the user interrupts it, due to, which the file does not point in any of the location.
- Sometimes the files get corrupted.
- Sometimes the GIF files are infected by the virus, and the user cannot access it.
GIF File Recovery: GIF File Recovery is a reliable tool to recover the GIF files. It will work on Windows or Mac operating system. It will recover all the images that have been lost or deleted from any storage device like the external drive, hard drive, iPod etc. It would first scan the drive to recover the .gif files, once the recovery is complete it will show the result on the File type view and the Data View. It shows those files before they were lost. In the File type View, the files are arranged according to the file extension and in Data View, the files are arranged in the form of Hierarchy.
The media edition is built to recover the media files like digital Raw photo, photo, video and audio files. When there is a bad sector on hard drive, one can create disk images and can recover it when required. The recovered data can also be sorted on the basis of file type, size, name, and date. To locate the required file, one can use Find option to find it easily.
Why use GIF Recovery?
The features of GIF Recovery Tool are very user-friendly, and it is ideal to recover data easily. It includes safe recovery period of the scanning process, ability to compress the file and save on the disk, etc. Due to these reasons, when it is compared with another recovery tool, GIF Recovery Tool is mostly preferred.
How to use GIF Recovery Tool to recover GIF Files?
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.