Easily Restore Deleted, Corrupted, Lost, Formatted BMP Image Files!
Summary – Have you accidentally deleted or lost your BMP files? Are your BMP photos got corrupted or damaged? Are you looking to restore deleted .bmp image files back? If “Yes” then here you will learn the easiest way to recover deleted or corrupted BMP files. Just read this post till the end.
With the help of Photo Recovery Tool, you can:
- Easily get back lost, erased, corrupted or damaged BMP file format
- Also restore other image file formats like PNG, JPG, PSD, RAW, GIF, TIFF, EPS, PXR, etc
- The software also retrieves deleted videos (movies, HD videos, video clips, etc) audio files (mp3 songs, audio recording, etc)
- Recover media files (photos, videos & audio) from hard drive, portable external hard drive, memory cards, mobile devices, digital cameras, USB drives, memory sticks, etc
- The software is available for both Windows and Mac users
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
What is BMP Image File Format?
The bitmap images are normally known as the bmp file. It is very frequently used picture file format because of the reason it is compatible with most of the devices. It is very light weight and also very easy to transfer and upload on the web page. The BMP images are created for the project of web designing and can be uploaded. BMP files are uncompressed and, therefore, they are large. The main advantage of this file is its simplicity and wide acceptance in Windows program.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Lost DNG Files
But there are chances when these files get accidentally deleted from the PC while emptying the (windows Recycle Bin or Mac Trash), hard disk, digital cameras/camcorder, camera media card, cell phone, USB, memory card, memory stick and many other devices.
Recovering the lost BMP files is one of the major issues faced by almost every user. Digital photos and video may get accidentally deleted or corrupted due to various errors or reasons. And in that particular situation, the previously stored files can’t be accessed in future. But if you are having the backup of the files then you can get your precious pics back but if not then you are left with only option recover or repair the corrupted files with the third party recovery tool. But moving further let’s come across the various reasons of the corruption or deletion of the files.
Additional Reading: RAW Photo Recovery – Recover Deleted RAW Images From Camera
Common Reasons of Loss or corruption of BMP Files
The valuable photos get corrupted or deleted from the storage device due to various reasons; some of them are given below:
- BMP photos get deleted during emptying the Recycle Bin or trash of the PC
- Unintentionally press the format button of your device.
- Due to virus attack
- Due to improper handling of devices
- Due to corruption of file system
- The storage media get corrupted and due to this, the files becomes inaccessible.
- Due to Header file corruption
Since these are a very common reason of corruption but apart from this, there are some other possibilities for the corruption of the files. So if you are not having the valid backup then you need to opt for the Photo Recovery Software to recover the BMP files.
Additional Reading: Adobe Photoshop File Recovery
Photo Recovery Tool To Recover Deleted/Corrupted BMP Photos
Photo Recovery is perfect BMP Photo Recovery Software for Windows/Mac is the advanced and professional software. It is very effective and recover the corrupted, deleted, lost formatted BMP image files easily. It doesn’t matter in which scenario you lost the files.
It can recover the videos, images and audio files and many other files from cameras, camcorders, iPods, mobile phones and many other digital devices on Mac OS X and Windows too. This software also recovers files from many other storage devices including memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, hard drives, Mac Volumes, digital multimedia players, etc. It has user-friendly interface and used simply by following five simple steps.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- JPEG/JPG File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted JPEG File
- PNG FILE RECOVERY– Recover Lost or Deleted .png File
- TIFF File Recovery – Recover Deleted or Inaccessible Files
- How to Repair Corrupted/Damaged PSD File
Steps to recover Deleted BMP files:
Step 1: Firstly download BMP Photo Recovery Software and launch it on your device. And then click on the “Recover Audio” button to choose a storage device to scan the missing files.
Step 2 – Choose the drive from which you want to recover deleted files. And then select the drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now” option. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – Here in this Advance scan you will get the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device.
Step 4 – After clicking on to the “Scan Now” button, the software will show the scanning in progress. The entire file that you get after recovery is listed in the tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – You are able to see the preview of the recovered files and then click on “Recover” button to finally save them on the desired location of your device.
Additional Reading: How to Repair Damaged/Corrupt InDesign (INDD) Files
Tips to Remember
- Always keep backup of BMP files in two places, in order to deal in unexpected data loss situation.
- Keep updated antivirus to avoid any virus infection to bmp image files.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.