Have you ever wonder what to do if you lose selfie pictures from your SD card you are using in Android phones, digital cameras and more? I know deletion, corruption or damage of images from internal or external memory is always something quite unpleasant case. But, now you don’t have to worry at all because, you will know how to recover deleted selfie files from SD card.
To recover deleted selfie files from SD card, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Best Software to Recover Deleted Selfie From SD Card
Selfie Photo Recovery Tool is one of the best and the most efficient recovery tool which has been specifically designed to recover deleted selfie from SD card. It can recover not only selfie files but also other stored images, videos and audio files in no time. Apart from SD card recovery, it also recovers deleted media files from pen drive, memory card, memory sticks, CF cards, USB flash drives, etc.
With the help of this recovery tool, one can also:
- Recover lost, erased, deleted or inaccessible images of all file formats from the device
- Retrieve deleted images as well as video and audio files
- Supports data recovery from SD card, CF card, memory card, memory sticks, pen drives, USB flash drives, etc
- Try this tool on both platforms; Windows as well as Mac OS
- Use with 100% surety, safe and easy to use
You can try this step by step guide to know how to recover deleted selfie files from SD card using this best recovery software.
Other Alternatives For Selfie Photo Recovery
Option #1: Recover Deleted Selfie Form Google Photos
If you are using Gmail account then your deleted selfies should be there in Google Photos on the phone you are using. The storage and the photo-sharing apps used to keep the selfies shot taken in the mobile even after they are deleted from the storage device.
Here are the steps you can try to recover deleted selfies files from Google Photos
- First of all, you have to open Google Photos app on the phone
- Next, you have to find and select the lost or erased selfies that has to be restored
- Now, tap on three dots you see on the top right corner.
- Next, you have to select ‘Save to device’. The selfie will be then saved in the phone gallery app under the folder named ‘Restored’.
Option #2: Recover Deleted Selfie From Google Photos Recycle Bin
Another option you can try to recover deleted selfie files from SD card is to recover from Google Photos Recycle Bin folder. It happens that you also save your photos to Google Photos as a backup in case if you ever lose photos from your device or storage device. So, to recover photos from Google Photos Recycle Bin, you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to launch Google Photos app.
- Next, you have to select ‘Bin’ tab from the menu.
- After this, you have to mark the files and folders that you want in the content list.
- Next, you have to click Restore
Option #3: Recover From Backup
SD card is generally used to long-term storage of digital photos or for expanded capacity on a photographic device. If it is an SD card that uses for transferring selfies to be viewed on other devices and the photos have been resident on the SD card then backup is the only option left for recovery. Yes, you can recover deleted photos from SD card using backup option.
No matter what you choose for backup option, whether it is taken on laptop, desktop or mobile storage devices, you just have to restore the deleted files from backup options only.
Why You Need Selfie Photo Recovery?
Photos or selfies taken from phone are just an invaluable way to store memories. When you take selfie you don’t need anyone to ask to click some pictures for you. You can just open your own camera and take selfie. But, if it ever happened to you that your selfie files have been lost or deleted mistakenly from your SD card then it becomes important to try the best ways for selfie photo recovery.
However, the best means you can try to recover deleted selfie files from SD card using Selfie Photo Recovery Tool. This will definitely help you restore lost selfie photos from your SD card.
Tips To Follow When Selfie Files Gets Deleted Unintentionally
Here are some tips mentioned that you should definitely follow if you don’t want your selfie files to be recovered without any hassle:
- Stop using the SD card immediately or any other storage media device until you recover deleted selfie photos from it. It prevents overwriting the files and enhance the chances for selfie photo recovery.
- Do not save the recovered selfie files in the same SD card fro which you have previously lost or mistakenly deleted them.
People Also Ask
Is it Possible To Recover Selfie Photos From SD card on Phone?
YES, it is absolutely possible to recover selfie files from SD card on phone. For this, you have to connect the SD card to the computer or laptop via SD card reader or phone itself. After it gets connected to the PC or laptop, Selfie Photo Recovery Tool will identify the SD card as a disk and perform the further recovery process.
How To Recover Deleted Selfie Files From SD Card Without Software?
There are several methods that can be done to recover deleted selfie files from SD card without software. Several devices are there that offer features to restore recently lost or deleted selfie files. Well, it is always a good option to always check them first when you search for deleted selfie photos.
So, if you take backups of the SD card data then maybe you will be able to recover deleted selfie files from SD card or other storage devices.
I know it’s really very annoying to lose selfie files from SD card because of unintentional deletion or any other technical issues.
However, the best part is that you can now easily recover deleted selfie files from SD card using backup option, Google Photos Recycle Bin folder, etc.
Well, the best option you can try is Selfie Photo Recovery Tool. This tool will definitely help you get back deleted selfie photos from SD card.
Apart from SD card, you can also recover deleted photos or other media files like video and audio from other storage devices.
Hope, after trying these solutions, you can easily recover deleted selfie files from SD card without any hassle.
So, all the very best to you.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.