Retrieve Corrupted/Lost or Damaged FLAC Audio Files in just a few easy steps
Have you mistakenly deleted or lost your important FLAC Audio files from your memory card or from your computer hard drive? Are you looking for software that can help you to restore your deleted/erased Flac audio files? If “yes” then you have come to the right place. You can now easily retrieve lost audio files with Audio File Recovery Software. This tool can:
- Recovers Deleted/Lost FLAC audio files with an ease.
- Retrieve FLAC audio files from Different storage media like SD card, CF card, MMC card, SDHC card, SDXC card, etc.
- Recovers other audio file formats like ALAC, WavPack, ATRAC, etc.
- Also, retrieves lost videos and audio files from different media players
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
FLAC is an audio file extension that is encoded by Flac – a free lossless audio codec. Flac files are also one of the audio file compression, but even they also not able to escape from similar files loss scenarios that are encountered by several users. Some of the loss scenarios are mentioned below:
Files are lost / deleted due to below mentioned scenarios
If you are the one who is suffering from the same situation then you should read this blog further. Here you will get some of the common reasons which made your FLAC audio files to lose. However some of them are mentioned below:
- FLAC audio files get deleted because of virus attack or some other harmful infection
- When header of FLAC file gets corrupted then it may become inaccessible and lead to data loss situation
- Because of application malfunctioning also data gets lost.
- Sometimes without any intention you delete the files mistakenly by using “Shift + delete” key
- Even data loss happens when you transfer your files to other storage device by using “cut + paste” option
Best solution to Recover Deleted FLAC Audio Files
After knowing the reasons of data loss, there is no need to panic. Be cool and easily handle the situation. Search for the ways by which you can get the lost FLAC audio files back. However one simple solution is by using Audio File Recovery Software.
But before going to use this software, it is recommended to use backup file option. If you have created a backup file of your lost FLAC audio files then you can very easily get them back. But what to do when you don’t have any backup of lost files? Here you should go for third party software to recover it.
The tool not only recovers the audio files but also helpful in restoring other data as well which includes photos, videos etc. It does not require much time to rescue the audio files but in very less time, it can give you back the deleted files. Completely safe to use and it is also user friendly. It has powerful scanning algorithm that scans to retrieve the erased FLAC audio files
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Steps to Recover Deleted FLAC Audio Files
Step 1 – Install “Audio File Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to prevent data loss
Going through the tips are the best way by which you can handle the situation. Below are some of the useful tips that can really help you to losing your important data which includes audio, video and photos. Read the tips below:
- Always backup your FLAC audio files and that too on some reliable storage device so that it does not fall you in critical situation
- Even use best converting software for your FLAC files so that it can be readable on other system
- Don’t rename your FLAC audio file to other format otherwise will not become accessible.
Similar to other data loss situations, FLAC audio files when deleted create the same situation. However there is nothing to get worry about. This is a common scenario that many users have already faced and many to come.
But when you have everything to deal with the situation then nothing to fear. Just go forward and with proper use of knowledge, you can get back your lost FLAC audio files along with some other data as well.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.