RealPlayer is a universal media player that is used worldwide and supports several file formats. And it is one of the best player to stream media over the internet. The recent feature of RealPlayer is that it offers Cloud service that allows people to upload, store, play and share videos. Apart from its good features, many users also face several circumstances where they lose its RealPlayer files. But need not worry because here in this tutorial, you will get the best RealPlayer Deleted Video Recovery tool. This tool will definitely help you to restore RealPlayer library effortlessly.
To recover deleted RealPlayer videos, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted RealPlayer Library?
YES, it is possible to recover deleted RealPlayer library by trying the stupendous RealPlayer video file recovery tool mentioned in this blog.
Well, losing RealPlayer videos is a very miserable situation but this doesn’t mean the lost or deleted RealPlayer library can’t be recovered. If you have the habit of storing backup then this is what solves your recovery problem. Simply restore deleted photos from the stored backup. But if you are not having any recent backup then retrieve files with the reliable RealPlayer recovery software.
How to Recover Deleted RealPlayer Videos?
Generally the digital data like pictures, audios and videos are deleted because of various reasons like accidentally deleted, by formatting or due to virus attack. When such situation appears then the data cannot be accessed. At this condition, use of RealPlayer Deleted Video Recovery Software for restoring deleted RealPlayer files.
It thoroughly scans the entire storage device as it has powerful scanning technique which can solve RealPlayer Videos Recovery issues and gets back all the missing files. It supports both the platforms Windows and Mac.
Let’s find out the more awesome features of this perfect tool:
- Rescue deleted/lost/erased RealPlayer video files
- Support recovery of RealPlayer videos from hard drive, external hard disk, USB drives, memory cards, etc
- Beside RealPlayer videos, users can also restore other video supported by VLC media player, QuickTime player, DivX player, Windows media player, KMP player, etc
- Provides facility to preview the deleted data before recovering it from the device
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- It has user friendly GUI interface which provides user with easy navigation
The RealPlayer file recovery software is designed in such a way that it can easily rescue any type of data deletion from any storage media. The recovery tool is known as one of the successful tools which brings back the lost data from memory card, hard drives, USB drives etc.
You can try this step-by-step guide to know how to get back lost RealPlayer video files using this recommended Photo recovery software.
What Causes Loss Of Realplayer Files From Media Storage Devices?
However there are several scenarios which occur and user find themselves in tragic situation because of their digital data [photos, videos, audios] corruption.
Let’s find out the common causes for the data loss from digital media.
- Corruption– If there is any type of damage in storage media then all the files become inaccessible and hence the data gets lost.
- Cleaning recycle bin– Sometimes it happen that users completely clean the recycle bin mistakenly and it deletes all files from it.
- Format of digital media– Whenever corruption occurs in storage device or in hard drive then it forces you to format the digital data so that the data can be accessible but after formatting the device, the data like images, videos etc gets lost.
- Inappropriate removal– After plugging digital media on system, if anyone remove it without using ‘safe remove’ then loss of data may happen and makes your card unreadable.
What Is Real Player Used For?
RealPlayer is cross-platform software which is primarily used for the playing of recorded media. The media player is compatible with numerous formats within the multimedia sphere, including MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, Windows Media, and multiple versions of RealAudio and RealVideo formats.
Can RealPlayer Download YouTube Videos?
Yes, RealPlayer download YouTube videos. It is excellent video download software, which enables you to get the videos you like, save them to your desktop for offline playback. The app automatically formats the photos and videos for any kind of device type, size, screen accessible with bandwidth and storage space.
How Do I Play Real Media Files?
Well, you can play Real media files using VLC media player. To do so, simply follow the below steps:
- Launch the VLC player then open it and click the Media, after that Streaming
- Next, change the filter drop down menu to All the Files.
- Now, choose your stream and click Play.
- Then, click on the Play Locally box.
- After that stream. And your stream should begin playing.
Is RealPlayer Safe?
YES, it is safe to install RealPlayer when you download it from http://www.real.com or using the “Check for Update” function in the RealPlayer itself.
Should I Uninstall RealPlayer?
It is advised that you uninstall RealPlayer. However, understand that uninstall is not enough to remove the software. This media player will reside in your computer even after uninstalling.
How Do I Completely Remove RealPlayer?
To completely remove the RealPlayer first click the Start button. After that, select Programs > Real > RealPlayer > Uninstall RealPlayer. The Uninstallation of RealPlayer dialog appears, showing check box choices of components that are available for uninstall. Check all the checkboxes and click Uninstall. Uninstall all the components.
Does RealPlayer Work With Windows 10?
Yes, the PC version of RealPlayer with RealTimes is compatible with Windows 10 and includes the Download This Video feature for the new Edge browser.
How Do You Prevent Data loss?
There is no guarantee about the memory card, USB drive or hard drive as the data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it will be best to keep your data safe before it get delete by any mean. However mentioned below are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios on any storage device.
- Backup your storage drive– While shooting an important event, it will be better that you use portable card reader or portable hard drive. Because this can backup all your data like videos, audios, images etc.
- Buy reliable digital device– You should never buy any product like memory card from an unknown manufacturers which is cheap.
- After every use, format the drive in camera– Always format the memory card in camera otherwise the files will not be written to card by camera.
- Dual memory slots– If the digital device like camera is having two memory slots then put two same cards and use backup mode with both especially at that time when it is important to shoot.
- Label the cards– Buy some sticky color labels from store and use them on those cads which are already used. Just make it a habit to put labels on every card that comes from your camera.
Losing RealPlayer Files from digital devices is quite an inadequate condition. And several times, it may happen that you’ve lost your essential data and require restoring them, but you’re unable to do so. At the time, by using the RealPlayer Deleted Video Recovery tool, you can recover RealPlayer files easily.
Hence, to avoid such data losing condition, it’s better to first keep backup of your all essential media files somewhere on the SD card or other storage devices.
I hope this article will surely help to revive deleted videos or other important data.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.