Easy way to Recover Memory Card Lost/Deleted/Erased/Missing Music Files!!!
Loss of the important audio files is very heartbreaking as this will take away your entire favorite music tracks from you. So, to get back the deleted or lost music files from memory card, you can rely on the best Audio File Recovery Tool, this is suggested by many professionals and it help you to recover:
- Recover various audio files such as MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR, etc from memory card
- Retrieve various data like audio, video, photos from corrupted, formatted or RAW memory card
- Rescue data from numerous types of memory cards like CF, XD, SD, MMC, Micro SD card and many others.
- Data Recovery from other brands of memory cards like Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Kingston etc. can be done easily
- Other than music files, get back photos, RAW images, videos and other files from memory card.
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
There are different kinds of memory card is available in the market such as 2gb, 4gb, 8gb, 16gb, 32gb, 64gb, 128gb, etc. This small chip is used in multiple electronic gadgets such as mp3 players, mobile phones, digital cameras, video game console, etc. There are different brands of memory cards available in the market such as SanDisk, Transcend, Lexar, Strontium, Samsung, Sony and are particularly designed for different devices like MicroSD, miniSD, SDHC, CF, MMC, xD, etc. One can easily store, manage and transfer music files or any other audio files
Memory card, no matter whether it is microSD, miniSD, SD card or how much capacity of card it is, data loss can occurs to any of them, and this where data deletion begins. There are various reasons behind the loss of mp3 song and files from memory cards. Some of them are mentioned below.
Reasons for data loss (Music Files Included) From Memory Card
Some common causes of data loss from memory card are given below read them carefully to avoid Data loss scenarios and prevent your data from corruption and other inaccessibility issues.
- Removing your memory card while music is playing or you are transferring any data.
- Replacing or changing your memory card when the device is on.
- Taking photos/ transferring data/ or executing any read/write operation when device battery is low.
- Using cheap memory card (Always use storage cards of big brands such as SanDisk, Panasonic, Sony, Kingston, Lexar, Olympus etc).
- Computer virus or malware infection on your device which infects the file system along with entire data present becomes inaccessible
- Improper system shutdown, power failure, and detaching memory card while transferring files from card to computer or computer to card.
- Connecting the storage media or memory card to any incompatible device can also generate data loss scenario.
- A completely packed memory card can also generate error message while reading or writing process.
- Unintentional formatting or clicking delete all option can clean all the stored data of memory card.
Disconnecting the card while reading or writing process is executing can corrupt the entire stored information and sometime also make the memory card inaccessible.
Best solution to Recover Music from Your Memory Card
One can restore a corrupt or damaged music files from memory card with the help of below given recovery solutions. Both manual and automatic solution is given below choose one according to your requirement and get back your inaccessible audio files along with other precious data.
If you have backup of your audio file then you can simply restore them on your memory card and access all of your music data without need applying any other steps. But make sure that the backup is update as restoring outdated or corrupt backup file can generate errors and permanent data loss can appear.
Command prompt allows the user to restore inaccessible or corrupt or damaged data from memory card. Apply the below given steps carefully in order to restore audio files.
Step 1: Open command prompt with admin privilege. To do this click on the start menu and then right click on the command prompt and choose Run as Administrator.
Step 2: Now run the below given command:
In the command prompt type Chkdsk e: /r –
Note: Change e: with the drive letter of your memory card.
Step 3: You will see a warning message, press Y for continue.
Step 4: Again press Y to save the data.
That’s all, check that all the data appeared on your memory card or not.
Don’t know how to apply manual tricks? Then simply go with a professional Audio file Recovery tool. With this recovery software you can easily retrieve all audio files along with the other data like pictures and videos. It also able to recover data from External & internal drives, digital cameras, memory card, USB drive etc.
With the help of this tool you can easily restore data from all types of memory card like SD card, CF card, XD card, etc. So simply download and install Music File Recovery tool and get back all the missing files.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover AVI files from Hard Drive
- How to recover VOB files
- 3GP File Recovery- Recover 3GP Files
- MKV File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted MKV File
Steps to Recover Music from Your Memory Card
Step 1 – Install “Music File Recovery” tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Conclusion: All the above given tips and tricks are tested, so don’t worry more about your data and simply follow the given instruction. If you are a normal user and don’t know how to apply manual solution then you should go with the above discussed Professional Card Data Recovery Tool.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.