Easily Restore Lost/Deleted/Erased/Corrupted F4V Videos from Different Data Storage Devices!!!
When your important F4V videos get lost or deleted then it becomes very irritating for users. If you want to recover deleted F4V video files then you can take help of appropriate data recovery software such as Video Recovery Tool. With the help of this tool, you can:
- Recover deleted/lost/corrupted F4V video files.
- Restore F4V video files from different storage devices such as memory cards, hard drive, USB drives, smartphones, etc.
- Beside F4V videos, you can rescue other video file format such as MP4, AVI, MKV, 3GP, MOV, WMV and other HD videos.
- Also recover different formats of photos and audio files.
Are your F4V Videos got deleted or got corrupted? Do you want to get back those F4V videos? If “Yes” then you have landed to the right webpage. Here, you will learn the easy way to restore F4V video files in simple steps.
What is F4V File?
F4V is video file format just like MP4 and AVI. It is a flash video file format that beats FLV file format. This F4V file is now spreading over the internet and now you can stream and watch videos in HD format online without any buffering and breakup because it consume very less data. One can now watch online movies, TV series, download several F4V video files and more.
Once you download these videos, they can be saved in any data storage devices available for user such as hard drive, memory card, pen drive, smartphones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, video players, etc. However, there are several scenarios that lead to loss or deletion of F4V video files.
Additional Reading: Things To Do To Recover Deleted/Lost YouTube Videos
Scenarios that can cause loss of F4V videos from digital media Storage Devices
Below find out some of the common causes that are responsible for the deletion and loss of video files from several data storage devices:
- Corruption – If there is any type of damage in storage media device then all the files become inaccessible, including F4V videos and hence the data gets lost. Corruption can be due to virus attack or due to improper shutdown of computer and many more.
- Accidental Deletion – This is the major causes. People tend to accidentally or mistakenly delete video files from their devices including F4V videos as well.
- Cleaning Recycle Bin – Sometimes it happen that users completely clean the recycle bin mistakenly and it deletes all files from it. Hence here also data loss situation occurs but with the help of recovery software, the lost content can be retrieved.
- Formatting – Whenever corruption occurs in memory card or in hard drive then it forces you to format the data storage device, so that you can use the devices again, but after formatting the card, the data like images, videos etc gets lost.
- Inappropriate Removal – After plugging external data storage devices to system, if anyone remove it without using ‘safe remove’ option, then loss of data may happen and makes your card unreadable.
In any of the above mentioned scenarios you will encounter with F4V video file deletion. But you do not need get worried about it because you can use video file recovery software to get back F4v videos.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos & Audio from MacBook Air
Effective Solutions to Recover Deleted F4V Video Files
Finally we come to recovery section.
Below find out two effective solutions, that will help you to restore lost/deleted F4V videos from data storage devices:
Solution #1 – It is always suggested that you must always keep proper and valid backup of important files. So, check your PC hard drives, external data storage devices and see if you have kept backup of your F4V videos files.
Solution #2 – If you do not have any backup file, then you have left with only one direct solution that is – you can use this powerful Video Recovery (Mac/Windows), which is an appropriate F4V videos file recovery software. It is designed to retrieve lost/erased/corrupted/formatted .f4v video files on Windows as well as on Mac.
Beside F4V videos the software can also recover other video files format such as MP4, MOV, AVI, VOB, MKV, etc, audio files such as MP3, AMR, WAV, etc and image files such as JPEG/JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, etc from various data storage devices such as hard drive/portable hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards and so on. The best function of this software is that it allows you to preview recoverable files within software before you proceed further to save them on your system.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover NTFS Video Files
- Recover deleted videos and photos from Recycle Bin
- How to recover VOB files
- DivX Recovery – Fix corrupted video files
Steps to Recover Deleted F4V Video Files
Step 1 – Install “Video Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips To Follow
- Make a habit of keeping regular backup of important F4 Video and other files at two places.
- Stop using your data storage devices from adding any new data on the storage device from which you have lost your F4V videos, to avoid data overwriting.
- Keep updated anti-virus software to combat malware/virus infection.
Using Video Recovery is absolutely the best solution to restore lost or deleted F4 Videos from any data storage devices, if in case you do not have any backup.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.