Retrieve Deleted Photos, Videos & Audio files from Memory Card used in Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
Have you ever lost or deleted your media files from Samsung J2/J3/J5/J7 phone’s memory card? Are you looking for an easy solution to recover deleted/lost images, videos or audio files from card inserted in Samsung Je series 4G smartphones? If yes then here are the simple steps that you can follow to recover your precious missing or erased pictures from Samsung J series smartphone’s SD card with the use of Photo Recovery Tool.
With the use of this recovery tool, one can:
- Restore missing, lost, erased, deleted photos videos and audio files
- Recover popular photo file format (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, PSD, etc), video file format (MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, MOV, etc) and audio file format (MP3, M4A, AMR, WAV, OGG, FLAC, etc)
- Beside Samsung J series, the software also restores media files from other Samsung, HTC, Nokia Lumia, Lenovo, Oppo, Le Eco, Xiaomi, LG, Micromax phone’s memory card
- Support recovery of media files from different memory card such as SD card, miniSD, microSD, microSDHC, SDHC, SDXC, CF, MMC, xD, TF, flash card, etc
- Samsung card data recovery software is available for both Windows and Mac users
- Read-only program, 100% clean, safe & easy to use
Easily Get Back Deleted Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/j7 Card Data
Samsung Galaxy J series smartphones are very popular android phones. However, user may accidentally delete or lost their media files from Samsung J series phones. External memory card such as SD card, miniSD, microSD, SDXC, SDHC used in Samsung J2/J3/J5/J7 and users usually save their media files such as photos, videos and audio on external storage.
If you have accidentally or mistakenly deleted your media files from memory card used in Samsung J series phone or formatted the SD card, then it is still possible to restore deleted/lost media file with the help of Digital media Recovery tool.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted/Lost Photos/Videos from Xiaomi Redmi Phone
Samsung Galaxy J2/j3/J5/J7 Files are lost/deleted due to below mentioned scenarios
There are various exceptional reasons which are responsible to lose data from any digital devices and some of them frequently occur which are mentioned below. Though there are various ways to undelete data from Samsung J series phones but before that it is important to know how file gets lost.
- Unintentionally deletion– While deleting those files which are not important and by mistakenly deleted the important files then this may happen frequently which may result in data loss.
- Sudden ejection– While any data is being transferred and in between if there is any interruption or ejection of the device then eventually it can lead to data deletion from media file.
- Severe virus attack– If once the virus enters into the media files then it’s obvious that it will affect the entire data present on it. Normally it happens when any device is attached to infected computer system.
- Accidentally formatting the memory card– Data loss situation may appear when there is formatting of memory card and it is done accidentally. By selecting the option “format” when the device is connected to computer can clean the device and the entire data gets deleted.
- Some other reasons– Even using the storage device when it is full or receiving error in the file system conversion can also result in loss of data.
Additional Reading: Dead SD Card Data Recovery & Tips to Fix Dead SD Card
Best solution to Recover Media files from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7 Phone’s Memory Card
Looking for a solution to Recover deleted data from Samsung J2/J3/J5/J7 Phone’s SD Card? This situation is very common because many users have faced such type of problem once in their life. Generally the digital data like pictures, audios and videos are deleted because of various reasons like accidentally deleted, by formatting or due to virus attack. When such situation appears then the data cannot be accessed. At this condition, use of Photo Recovery Software for Windows/Mac that will help you to retrieve all the lost or deleted data from Samsung Phone’s memory card and hence it can be called as Samsung J5 data recovery software as well as J3/J5/J7 data recovery software. This software can recover data from External & internal hard drives, digital cameras, memory card, USB drive etc with its powerful restoring ability. This is one of the best tools to restore deleted, formatted, corrupted, missing and inaccessible videos, photos and audios from any digital media storage devices.
Additional Reading: [Solved]: “Blank SD Card or Has Unsupported File System” Error
The Photo Recovery software is designed in such a way that it can easily rescue any type of data deletion from any storage media and supports all types of memory card which include SD card, CF card, XD card, etc. It thoroughly scans the entire storage device as it has powerful scanning technique which can solve Samsung J2/J3/J5/J7 Memory Card Data Recovery issue and gets back all the missing files. It also provides the facility to preview the files before recovery and can access the files which users want. It provides users with the best recovery platform ever for restoring the deleted photos, audios and videos files. The recovery tool is known as one of the successful tools which brings back the lost data from memory card, hard drives, USB drives etc and also supports Windows and Mac both.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Samsung External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Recover Images from Samsung Tablet
- How to Retrieve Deleted Images from Samsung Digital Camera
- 10 Tips To Avoid Memory Card Problems!!!
Benefits of using Digital Media Recovery software
- It has the ability to Retrieve data from Samsung J2/J3/J5/J7 Phone’s Memory Card like photos, videos, audios etc.
- It can easily recover any type of file format from memory card, USB drive, hard drive etc.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Has the ability to get back the deleted data from severely or formatted storage device
- Provides facility to preview the deleted data before recovering it from the device
- This software supports all digital cameras, tablet, Smartphones etc.
- It provide user with complete solution to rescue the lost data without any original data loss
- It has user friendly GUI interface which provides user with easy navigation
- Recover data from removable storage including flash drives
- The application uses its powerful scanning algorithm to locate and recover the files
- Supports revival of multimedia files from hard drive having memory space over 2 TB
- Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA, PAN, ZIP and USB drives
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems to recover data.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted Photos from LG Optimus SD Card
Steps to Recover Media files from Samsung J2/J3/J5/J7 Phone’s Memory Card
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Additional Reading: Samsung SD Card Data Recovery
- OS Supported – Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000/2010/NT
- Processor – Pentium Class
- Memory – 1 GB
- Hard Disk – 100 MB of free space
- File Systems: FAT16/32, NTFS and NTFS5
- Operating System – OS X Yosemite, Maverick 10.9, OS X Mountain Lion 10.8, OS X Lion 10.7, OS X 10.6 Snow Leapord, OS X 10.5 Leaopard and Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
- Processor – Intel G5 or later
- Memory – 1GB recommended
- Hard Disk – 100 MB of free space
Additional Reading: Motorola Moto X Force Data Recovery
Tips to prevent data loss On Samsung Phones
There is no guarantee about the memory card, USB drive or hard drive as the data loss can happen anytime without any notification. Therefore it will be best to keep your data safe before it get lost by any mean. However mentioned below are some of the tips to avoid data loss scenarios from Samsung Phones and its memory card.
- Backup your data – It is always suggested that you must backup your data regularly. You can transfer and keep your Phones data on other storage devices such as pen drive, computer hard drive, etc. If you accidentally delete or lost your data form phone then you can easily restore it from the backup.
- Avoid formatting and factory resetting – In both formatting and factory reset, you will lose your entire data from your phones as well as from external storage devices. Hence it is suggested that you must take backup, if you need to perform factory reset or format.
- Lock your phone screen – Sometimes, it might be possible that your kids may play with your mobile devices and if its screen is not locked then your kid may press delete button by mistake and you may encounter data loss. Hence, keep your mobile phone’s screen locked.
- Use reliable anti-virus app – You can download anti-virus app from Play store and protect your device from any virus infection. It is because virus is the major problem that can corrupt and result in data loss.
- Properly eject the card from the device – Each and every time, when you want to remove card from your Samsung mobile devices then it is importantly suggested that you must first unmount the card and then remove it from the device. If you pull the card directly then it could lead to data corruption.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.