Losing any videos from your storage device is quite disappointing. Well, I know you have landed to this webpage just because you want to recover WebM videos that have been deleted mistakenly or unintentionally. Well, without any doubt, you will definitely get a solution here and know how to recover deleted videos with ease.
Without wasting any time, I would like to provide the perfect solution to recover WebM videos. Using WebM File Recovery Tool, you will be easily able to restore deleted WebM video files in no time.
I am saying so because with the help of this recovery tool, you will be able to:
- Recover all video file formats apart from WebM like MP4, M4V, 3G2, MOV, 3GP, MPWG, RM, etc
- Restore lost video files as well as audio and image file formats
- Get back lost video and other media files from storage media like external hard drive, SD card, USB flash drives, etc
- Recover lost media files from several digital camera brands like Samsung, Sony, Canon, Kodak, Nikon, Panasonic, etc
- Compatible on Windows as well as Mac PCs
- 100% safe & secure and easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable items.
I know you must be now looking for the user guide to know the steps to recover deleted WebM videos. But, before that, let me share something about WebM videos and its causes of unintentional deletion.
What Is WebM Video File?
WebM is actually a video file format that has been developed to deliver online videos with the use of HTML5 video tag. It is a royalty-free alternative to the proprietary h.264 and MPEG4 technologies.
WebM file format is supposed for usage in the field of commercial as well as noncommercial applications. This file format is actually based on the Matroska container and it used to store video using VP8 technology as well as audio using Ogg Vorbis compression.
YouTube uses WebM videos in its HTML5 player. All the uploaded files are encoded into WebM Wikipedia and it offers WebM videos for Skype and HTML5 player.
How WebM Files Gets Deleted?
There could be several causes for deletion of WebM video files but the major causes for deletion of WebM videos are as follows:
- Sudden Power Loss: It can one of the most common reasons behind the deletion of WebM video files. While transferring the videos from digital device to the system, if power gets switched off then you may lose WebM videos.
- System Storage Or Memory Card Corruption: This can happens due to improper handling of video files that leads to file corruption or deletion.
- Virus Infection: This may cause your files to become inaccessible or deleted without your consent.
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes it happens that you delete the files by clicking on Delete All option and you lose your important file as well along with those files that are no longer needed.
So, these are just a few reasons that cause WebM video files to become deleted unintentionally and as a result, you have to look for WebM video file recovery.
How To Recover Deleted WebM Video Files?
Well, as I have already mentioned that using WebM File Recovery Tool, you will be able to recover WebM files, so just try it. This recovery tool is the perfect option for recovering lost or deleted WebM video files in no time.
The best part about WebM File Recovery Tool is that it is available for both the platforms; Windows as well as Mac. So, no matter on which platform you are working, you can easily recover deleted WebM videos either from Windows or Mac. This tool is completely safe and secure to use. You just have to perform the three simple steps and you will recover deleted WebM videos in no time.
Here are the three simple steps to recover deleted WebM videos…
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
Other Alternatives To Recover Deleted WebM Videos
Option #1: Recover From backup & Restore Option
One of the best solutions you can try to recover deleted WebM videos is to restore deleted WebM video files from Backup folder. Yes, you heard it right…if you have a habit of keeping backup of your important files then it is easy to get back lost videos from your storage device.
However, for this, you have to go to the Backup folder on your system and then select the files you want to get back and then click on Restore option. This will automatically restore your lost photos to the original destination.
Option#2: Recover From Recycle Bin Folder
Another option you can try to recover deleted WebM videos is to restore from Recycle Bin folder in Windows and Trash Bin folder in Mac.
Sometimes it happens that you delete the data unintentionally by simply clicking on Delete option. But if you have done this without clicking Shift + Delete then you can easily restore the files from there.
For this, you just have to simply go to the Recycle Bin folder and then select the WebM files you want to restore. After selecting the files, you can make a right-click and simply select the Restore option.
This will restore deleted WebM video files to its original destination in no time.
And in Mac system, you can go to the Trash Bin folder and select the deleted files and after right-clicking on the files, select Restore option. It will also restore the files to its actual destination from where they have been deleted from your Mac system.
Option #3: Recover WebM Videos Using Command Prompt Option
Last, but not the least, you can try command prompt option to recover deleted WebM videos in Windows PC. The files you delete mistakenly are not deleted permanently, however; it still resides there in the storage device. So, if you want to recover deleted WebM videos, you can try the following steps:
- In the very first step, you have to open Command Prompt option and run as an administrator
- Next, you will be required to type chkdsk /r /f X: command and then simply press the Enter key.
- Now, in the next step, you have to replace the drive letter X with the volume letter.
- Lastly, all you have to do is to detach and then reconnect the storage device to access the files you have lost.
Losing any videos from the storage device is so disappointing but getting the perfect solution to recover them is the best thing to happen. Here, from the above section of this blog, you might have noticed how to recover deleted WebM videos in no time.
The solutions mentioned above are so easy to apply that anyone can easily try them. However, the best option you can try is the WebM File Recovery Tool. This tool is capable of recovering lost or deleted WebM video files without losing their quality.
So, if you don’t have backup or you have pressed the Shift + Delete option then the only option left is to use this recovery tool.
I hope, this blog will help you to restore lost WebM video files with ease.
Taposhi is an expert technical writer with 5+ years of experience. Her in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. She has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.