Summary: Lost or accidentally deleted TS files? Got your TS videos corrupted dues to system crash or virus infection? Just calm down! This page provides reliable TS file recovery software that will help you to recover corrupt or deleted TS video files with ease.
With the help of TS file recovery software, you can:
- Efficiently recover erased, deleted, missing, corrupted, formatted, lost TS videos from media storage devices.
- Beside TS files, the software also restore other video files format such as MP4, AVI, MPEG, MOD, ASF, MOV, 3GP, VOB, MTS, WMV, TS, etc
- Apart from video file format, it also retrieves various photos and audio files format.
- Support TS file recovery from computer hard drive, mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), digital camera or camcorder, memory card (MicroSD card, SD mini, SDHC, SDXC), USB drives, etc.
- The software is available for both Mac and Windows computer.
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use.
Free Download TS File Recovery Tool
TS stand for Transport Stream File Format that is used for storing numbers of videos, audio and other data information on DVDs. TS file format is particularly designed for MPEG-2 part 1 systems and that holds several pieces of data in a container format on your DVDs and hence is highly preferred by users these days. However with the increase in popularity, TS files also have gained high rate of complaints regarding corruption and inaccessibility problem by users that faces problem while accessing important audio or video files when they try to play using DVD on their system.
There are various reasons that affect its proficiency over the use like as virus infection, corrupt DVDs, deletion of files from RW DVDs, etc that ruins your mood as well as your data saved on your device. That make users upset, but wait, you can get back your deleted, formatted, corrupted data like audio or video TS files back on your DVDs using the third party TS File Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: H264 Recovery Software To Recover Deleted H.264 Video Files
Common Causes For The Loss or Deletion of TS Files
- Virus Infection is the foremost cause for TS based MPEG file loss and inaccessibility. This badly affects your data saved on DVDs with this file format and hence aborts your access over it.
- Unintentional DVDs formatting is the another cause for data loss scenario. If your system has the antivirus application installed, it may ask you to format your DVD during playing it on PC, in case if it contains virus infection in any file saved over.
- Accidental deletion is one of the major causes behind the great loss. Unfortunate deletion of TS files from DVDs is like any earthquake for users that may happen any time now and then.
- Sometimes hard drive corruption, DVD player malfunctioning on your system may also cause TS files inaccessibility or loss. This badly corrupts your data and ruins its running over the system.
- Inaccurate MPEG file associations could also result in inaccessibility of your data whether it is an audio file or video on your PC.
- File extension errors usually occur when the appropriate player or program is not installed in your PC.
Whatever is the reason, one must not worry for such loss from their DVDs and are advised to backup those data saved as TS format on their system as soon as they purchase it so avoid loss condition. But if you are not having any valid backup of your DVDs data, then how do you recover lost or deleted TS video files?
Find the TS file recovery solution below!
Additional Reading: Top 2 Ways To Recover Lost or Deleted Webcam Videos
Best Way To Recover Deleted or Corrupted TS Video Files
In absence of backup TS video files, you are recommended to install the third party Video Recovery which is reliable TS File Recovery Software on your Mac or Windows computer to perform reliable recovery of lost, deleted or corrupted TS videos files on your system in easy and safe manner.
Some of the features that TS Recovery Software Carries are:
- Supports TS recovery and also supports several other file format recoveries.
- Have easy to use interface that make it more reliable to use.
- Supports DVDs recovery as well as it also assists file restoration process over pen drives, USB drives and flash drives etc.
- Avoid the further risk of loss or corruption and give a result of recovery within a minute or two.
- Software supports and is compatible with Windows as well as Mac OS.
So don’t spend much time over searching for the solution because TS File Recovery Software is enough for your need and that successfully recovers your MPEG transports stream files lost from your system or from any other data storage devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How To Repair Corrupt, Damaged or Broken DJI Video Files
- CCTV/DVR Recovery: Recover Lost/Deleted CCTV And DVR Videos
- CD Photo Recovery on Windows/Mac!
- MP4 File Recovery – Recover Lost or Deleted MP4 File on Windows/Mac
Steps To Recover Deleted or Corrupted TS Video Files
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
Additional Reading: MTS File Recovery – Recover Lost or Inaccessible MTS files on Windows/Mac
Tips To Remember
- Always backup your important TS files at two locations that you do not want to lose.
- While deleting any unwanted TS video files, make sure that you are deleting the right file and you do not want it anymore.
- Keep reliable and updated anti-virus on your system to avoid virus attack to TS file.
Since, there could be various causes that can easily make your TS video files gets deleted or corrupted, it is always suggested that you must be ready with TS file recovery solution.
The best solution is to have proper and valid backup, but if you do not have any backup of your TS video files, then it is highly recommended that you must try Video Recovery software.