Have you accidentally or intentionally deleted your photos, videos or any other audio files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card? Are you looking to fix a corrupted PS Vita memory card and recover media files from PS Vita memory card?
If “Yes” then you have landed on the right webpage. You can use recommended PS Vita memory Card Recovery Tool.
To recover media files from PS Vita memory card, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
How to Recover Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card?
When you lose all your important data from digital media or deliberately the data gets deleted by someone then you can retrieve photos, video and audio files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card with Memory Card Recovery tool.
This tool has the ability to restore deleted files from PlayStation Vita memory card. The steps involved in the recovery process are so easy that they can be easily performed by anyone.
With the use of this tool, one can:
- Effectively retrieve deleted/lost/missing/erased media files from Sony PlayStation Vita Card
- Restore photos, videos and audio files from virus infected, formatted, corrupted PS Vita card.
- Beside PlayStation Vita, the software can also restore files from PS4, PS3, PS2, PS Vita, PSP-E1000, PSP Go, PSP-N1000, PSP-3000, PSP-2000, PSP-1000
- Also recover photos, videos and audio files from other data storage devices like memory cards, pen drive, portable hard drive, video player devices, cameras, USB drives, etc.
In the below, you will get to know the complete steps that have to perform for the recovery of deleted files from PlayStation Vita Memory card.
Steps to retrieve Files From PlayStation Vita Memory Card
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
More Solutions to Retrieve Data from PlayStation Vita Memory Card
You can also try the alternative ways to retrieve files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card:
- You can get back you lost or deleted files from PlayStation Vita Memory card if you have a backup of those files. Yes, if you have kept a backup of all files that have been deleted from your memory card then you can easily retrieve from PlayStation Vita memory card.
- If your files have become hidden due to some specific reasons such as virus infection, then you can make your memory card free from virus infection. Doing so will let your memory card show all the files resides there and so you can recover them easily.
Stellar Photo Recovery works, but no better than most of the competition, and not as well as the free PhotoRec. PCWorld Reviews
Know Something More About PlayStation Vita
PlayStation Vita is a gaming console launched by Sony Company. This game console has become popular in just few months and many users have purchased it and they not only use to play game but also use to save media files such as videos, photos and audio file.
But it has only 1GB memory and therefore Sony has released memory card for PlayStation Vita. Now user can save files such as images, videos and audio files as well as games, downloads in 32GB PlayStation Vita memory card.
However, there are several common reasons that can cause loss or deletion of media files from your PlayStation memory card. You may accidentally press delete button while viewing your media files and hence in result you will lose the files.
Reasons why Files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card become inaccessible?
Several reasons are there due to which your data becomes inaccessible. If you want to know what makes your files inaccessible then you can go through the below-mentioned points. Knowing the helpful points and avoiding them will let you prevent data loss from your memory card. Have a look at the below reasons one by one and try to avoid them:
- Sometime it happens that the data is overwritten before you recover the files. So, the data becomes inaccessible in this way.
- If you delete files from your memory card unintentionally then also the files becomes inaccessible.
- Malware infection can also be one of the major reasons for becoming your files inaccessible so try to update your system on a regular basis to avoid this situation.
- When you create a number of partitions, sometimes your files becomes inaccessible due to improper division of hard drive.
- When you transfer a bunch of files and there exists a broken or corrupted file then it makes all your files inaccessible.
These are some of the major causes of becoming your files inaccessible. However, you can avoid all these scenarios that lead your data or files to become inaccessible. If you want to recover files from PlayStation Vita Memory Card then you can also try some ways of recovery that are further mentioned in the below section of this blog.
You can know more about PlayStation Vita Memory card by clicking here.
Recommended Reading: If your PS Vita memory card not detected by PC, then find out how to fix a corrupted/unrecognized PS Vita memory card, here – How to Fix Unreadable Micro SD Card In Simple Steps!
Tips to Remember
It is very important to remember some useful tips which can help you to avoid data loss in future. Some of the tips are mentioned below:
- Do not use any digital device when the battery is low.
- Try to make a backup of all vital files or folders so that you can prevent data loss scenarios.
- Try to check your storage device at least two to three times before formatting.
- Eject your device from computer properly all the time.
- Never eliminate the files when the file transfer process is on process.
- Try to avoid the same device when it is already used or is full.
- Always keep your data at a safer place and do not save any new files otherwise it will be overwritten.
- Make sure what you are selecting before pressing on Delete option.
- Do not avoid any warning message as this can be the reason for data loss.
If you really want to recover files from PlayStation Vita memory card then you can try some ways mentioned in this blog. These ways can be done manually or you can also use Card Recovery Tool.
You can perform all the steps mentioned in the above section of this blog to get back lost files from memory card. These are very easy to use steps and do not require nay technical help at all.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.