Get Back Deleted, Lost, Formatted, Erased AIFF Audio File Format With Ease!!!
Overview – Accidentally lost your important AIFF audio files? Are you not able to access your .aiff audio files? Want to restore your audio files? Just CALM!!! Use Digital Media Recovery Tool – It is designed to rescue media files like various file format of audio videos and photos.
With the use of this tool, one can:
- Restore Deleted, erased, formatted or missing AIFF files
- Apart from AIFF audio files, it also recovers other audio files like WAV, AMR, MP3, AAC, AC3, RPS, MIDI, M4A, M4P, AU, OGG, WMA, RM, Real Audio (RA) etc.
- Also rescue various format of videos and photos file format
- Easily recover media files from several media storage devices such as memory cards, smartphones & tablets, hard drive, external hard drive, memory sticks, pen drive, USB drives, digital cameras & camcorders, etc
- The software is compatible on both Windows and Mac as it comes separately for both OS
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
AIFF is an audio file format and stands for Audio Interchange File Format (.aiff). It contains audio data stream in it. This file format is generally used for storing music files on PC and different electronic devices. Nowadays people are getting aware of audio files format due to the growing craze of hearing the music. People use different portable music players like iPod, smartphones, tablets, mobiles phones, iPad and many more. And due to various reasons, they get deleted also.
It may happen that the AIFF audio file might get deleted from the different storage device due to various reasons. And to avoid them we have discussed here some of the frequent reasons:
- Virus Attack: This is the very common problem. You may face this problem while scanning your system with the anti-spyware application or the antivirus tool and then suddenly you are suggested to deleted some the virus-infected files from your Mac system or it may also happen that virus makes the files inaccessible or make it corrupted. And due to this, you can lose or delete your AIFF audio files.
- During AIFF files Sharing: this is another reason responsible for the loss of AIFF files. Sometimes due to hastily removing the memory card from the device, or any interruption while transferring files from the memory card to the PC will cause damage to the AIFF audio file in both memory card as well as the PC.
- Accidental formatting: It is a very frequent reason found by most of us. While deleting some unwanted file, you will accidentally press the format button and this leads to losing of the entire files from your MAC OS.
You may lose the AIFF audio files also due to some other reasons like invalid .aiff file, corruption of .aiff file and many more. But it doesn’t matter whatever be the issues if you are having the valid backup then you are lucky or else you are left with only one option is to recover those deleted AIFF files by making use of the Recovery software and for this you need the best and trusted software that guaranteed recover your audio software.
AIFF File Recovery Tool TO Restore Deleted/Corrupted AIFF Audio Files
Audio File Recovery Software is the best professional software to recover the entirely corrupted, deleted or inaccessible AIFF files. It is the fastest recovery tool and recover videos, audios, images and many others things from cameras, camcorders, iPods, mobile phones and many other digital devices on Mac OS X and Windows too. This software also recovers files from many other storage devices including memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, hard drives, Mac Volumes, digital multimedia players, etc. It is easy to use and you can use it just by following five simple steps without any technical support. It is trusted software to recover deleted files.
Steps to recover deleted AIFF audio files:
Step 1: Very firstly download Audio File Recovery Software and launch it on your device. And then click on the “Recover Audio” button to choose a storage device to scan the missing files.
Step 2 – Choose the drive from which you want to recover deleted files. And then select the drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now” option. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – Here in this Advance scan you will get the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data to range from the storage device.
Step 4 – After clicking on to the “Scan Now” button, the software will show the scanning in progress. The entire file that you get after recovery is listed in the tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – You are able to see the preview of the recovered files and then click on “Recover” button to finally save them on the desired location of your device.