The best way to restore lost/deleted Photoshop CS4 files!!!
Summary – If you have lost or deleted your Adobe Photoshop CS4 files then don’t worry. In order to restore those Photoshop CS4 files, you need a powerful Digital Media Recovery Tool. With the help of this software, you can easily:
- Rescue missing/erased Adobe Photoshop CS4 files
- Also retrieve Adobe Photoshop CS1, CS2, CS3, CS5, CS6 and CC files
- Restore Adobe Photoshop files such as PSD, PSB, etc and other popular image file format like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc
- Undelete multimedia files like pictures, videos and audio files from hard drive, USB drive, pen drive, SD card and other data storage devices
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Have you accidentally deleted Adobe Photoshop CS4 files on your computer system? Are you looking to restore Photoshop CS4 files? Does not have any idea how to recover it? If answer to above all question is “Yes” then you have come to the right place. Here you will learn how to recover Adobe Photoshop CS4 files with ease.
Adobe Photoshop is world leading photo editing software. Mostly used by photographer, photo designer as well as home user. Because of so many advantageous features it includes has made it outstanding application for editing photos and an amazing way to make creative and beautiful images. With the release of Creative Suit 4 (CS4), the editing capability has been extended to its higher level. However, images made by using Photoshop CS4 can be lost or deleted due to several reasons. For example – Consider, you have run anti-virus application to scan your computer, but your anti-virus asked you to install the latest version of your anti-virus, you have installed it to remove bulk of malwares from your PC. But you found that you have lost some of your files from your PC including CS4 files from your system. Below, find out other reasons.
Reasons why Photoshop CS4 Files become inaccessible
Several reasons are responsible for the data loss. In some cases the data loss situation in intentional whereas in some cases it is unintentional. Here follow some of the common causes of data from Adobe Photoshop CS4.
- Due to unintended deletion while deleting useless files by using Shift+Delete or command prompt
- Harmful virus infection in the Windows system hard drive or any other storage device that holds useful PSD files and may also corrupt the files
- Also by deleting user account on Windows computer, this will erase all related files from hard drive
- Due to interrupted transfer of Photoshop CS4 files from Windows system to other storage location
- Hardware or software conflict can damage the system and as a result, data stored in its become inaccessible.
Best way to Recover Photoshop CS4 Files
To recover the lost files here follow various methods:
Recover files from Recycle Bin: If you have accidentally deleted files then this directly goes in the Recycle Bin. So, in this case, you can recover the entire data from the recycle bin. Check recycle bin to restore the deleted data.
Restore files from Backup: If you are stored backup then restore the lost files from the backup stored. Making regular backups is very essential and this is the reasons we always advise our users to make regular BACKUP of the files and folders to prevent the data loss situation.
Third Party Recovery Tool: If you are not able to restore Photoshop CS4 Files, then, in this case, make use of the Data Recovery Software. This is the best option to recover entire lost data without any hassle.
The software is very powerful as it helps to solve PhotoShop CS4 file recovery issue and rescues the lost files from it. It supports all types of memory card which include CF card, XD card, SD card etc and can recover any type of file of a different format. It completely scans the entire storage system and searches for the missing files. It is completely safe.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Adobe Photoshop CS3 File on Windows/Mac
- How to Repair Damaged/Corrupt InDesign (INDD) Files on Windows/Mac
- How to Repair Corrupted/damaged PSD File on Windows/Mac
- Recover Accidentally Deleted Photo Pictures from computer on Windows/Mac!
Steps to retrieve lost/deleted Photoshop CS4 Files
Step 1 – Install “Digital Media Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Tips to Remember
Here follow various tips to avoid the data loss in future:
- Avoid interruption while moving Photoshop CS4 images from system to external storage device
- Scan your device with good antivirus to remove malware or virus infection as this corrupts the files.
- Prevent mistakenly deletion of important CS4 PSD files while shift-deleting unwanted files.
- Try to prevent abruptly system shutdown as this also corrupts files.
Thanks for reading the article. Hope this article proved valuable to you for PhotoShop CS4 file recovery. You can make use of the solution here to recover the deleted, lost files and also the tips to avoid it in future.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.