Since you have come to this page, it means that your Photoshop CS3 file has been deleted and you must be looking for a solution to perform Photoshop CS3 file recovery in an easy way. So, let me tell you very clearly that you have come to the right place.
I am saying this because, in this article, you’ll get complete information about Adobe Photoshop CS3 file like – what is Photoshop CS3 file, how Adobe Photoshop gets deleted and of course how to restore Photoshop CS3 files.
But before discussing further, let me provide you with a straightforward answer on how to recover Photoshop file from digital devices.
Now, you can easily recover deleted Adobe Photoshop files by using Photoshop CS3 File Recovery Software.
To recover deleted Adobe Photoshop files, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Try this Media File Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
Now, I know that you must be looking for its user guide, but before that, I would like to share a scenario that inspired me to write this blog.
my pc freezes pretty often, so I always save my projects after some changes. usually, there is no problem with the stored files and I can continue working after a reboot. but this time something happened to the PSD-file. i think my pc freezed just at the moment when i’ve been saving the file. and now it is destroyed. the file is still pretty big, so i think there are a lot of information in it. i can still open the file and the slices are shown. but all layouts are gone. still got the tmp-files, so i’m wondering if …
About Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is one of the leading photo editing software. It is used by photo designers, photographers as well as a home user. But, Adobe Photoshop CS3 files have unique features that come useful in many fields such as in engineering, science, medical, etc and it comes in a standard and extended version.
The unique features are that it has improved user interface, blending features, smart filters, automatic layer alignment, black and white adjustment command, curve improved adjustment, refined edge dialogue, the quick selection tool, and many more. All these unique features will help users to edit their images efficiently.
But, there are several reasons for losing the Adobe Photoshop CS3 files. So, below I am going to mention the most common reasons that can cause loss of Photoshop files.
Reasons For Loss Of Adobe Photoshop CS3 File
While using Adobe Photoshop, you may lose your file due to several reasons. Some of the major reasons are as follows:
- When your system gets infected with viruses then most of the time it happens that your adobe photoshop CS3 file gets deleted.
- Removing the card from the card reader while transferring the files to the computer
- Sometimes you may delete the files unintentionally.
- Files may become inaccessible due to several reasons.
So, these are the major reasons that can easily erase your Adobe Photoshop CS3 files. For example – You may delete your crucial Photoshop CS3 file by mistakenly pressing the “Shift + Delete” button on your computer. Once you delete this command your file does not even go to Recycle Bin.
In this case, you might look for a solution on how to restore Photoshop CS3 file? Don’t worry, below you can find the effective solutions on how to recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Mac or Windows as well.
How To Recover Deleted Adobe Photoshop CS3 File
As I have already mentioned above that you can try the Photoshop CS3 File Recovery Tool to restore lost Adobe Photoshop CS3 files easily. This tool has been specifically designed to retrieve Adobe Photoshop CS3 files from the system on Windows/Mac.
Besides recovery of Adobe Photoshop file, it can also restore other formats such as PSD, PSB, etc, and other popular image file format like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc.
This tool allows you to:
- Recover deleted/missing/lost/erased Photoshop CS3 files
- Restore Adobe Photoshop file format such as PSD, PSB, etc and other popular image file formats like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc
- Support files recovery of Adobe Photoshop CS1, CS2, CS4, CS5, CS6, and CC
- Also recover media files (photos, videos, and audios) from formated CF card or memory cards, hard drive, camera/camcorder, USB drive, and many more
- The software is available for both Windows and Mac users
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
Below follow the step-by-step guide on how to recover deleted or damaged Adobe Photoshop CS3 files by using Photoshop CS3 File Recovery Tool. The below steps are so easy to apply that anyone can easily apply it.
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
Other Alternative Solutions To Recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 Files
Method #1: Restore Deleted Photoshop Files Via Backup option
It is very important to keep backup of all your important video files in your system. So, if you have a backup of those deleted or lost Adobe Photoshop CS3 files then, you can easily recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 files without any hassle. But before you recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 files from your system, there are some points to make sure. They are as follows:
- Check if the backup is available there
- Make sure the data is not overwritten with the new data
- Check if the files are corrupted
These are some most important things that you should look for before your recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 files from your system.
Method #2: Scan Through Anti-virus
Most of the time, it happens that the Adobe Photoshop CS3 files that you have saved in your system are hidden due to virus infection. In order to make them visible you can try these below-mentioned steps:
- Install Antivirus Software
- Connect your camera card to the system with the help of card reader
- Scan your memory card with the antivirus software
After performing these steps, you will notice that all files are now visible and can be easily accessed.
Method #3: Run Chkdsk Command Prompt
Also, you can try the Command Prompt option to retrieve Photoshop CS3 files from your system. To use the Command Prompt, you can follow these steps:
- Open the command prompt by clicking the “Run” at the start menu of the computer. Now type “cmd” in the given text box.
- Now type the command “CHKDSK [driveletter] /r” in the command prompt. As for example, the SD card drive is “E” then you have to type the “CHKDSK E: /r” command on the cmd. The command “CHKDSK” will check the specified disk for structural corruption. And the parameter “/r” will denote the command to recover the data it finds.
- After this, simply chose “Yes” and then CHKDSK will report back what it has done and you have to visit “My Computer” and check out your specified drive.
Storing the media files in different storage devices is very important for an individual and losing them can be a serious case for anyone. There are some unexpected reasons that badly affect your Adobe Photoshop files and hence become inaccessible.
If you’ve lost your data and willing to recover Adobe Photoshop CS3 files without any hesitation then this post will surely be going to help you to recover deleted data from corrupted SD cards with ease.
You can use the Photoshop CS3 File Recovery Software to perform Photoshop CS3 file recovery.
I hope you’ve found this post helpful to you.
Taposhi is an expert technical writer with 5+ years of experience. Her in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. She has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.