Retrieve deleted, lost, erased, missing music files, voice recording, mp3 songs and other audio files!!!
Summary – If you have mistakenly deleted or lost your audio files due to formatting, virus infection accidental deletion from hard disk, USB flash drive, memory cards that you wish to restore back then you can potentially get back those deleted audio files with the help of Digital Media Recovery Tool.
With the use this recovery software, one can:
- Easily rescue deleted, formatted, erased lost audio files (MP3, AMR, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AAC, AC3, M4A, etc) from media storage devices
- Supported media storage devices are hard disk, external hard drive, memory cards (CF card, sd card, sdhc, sdxc, microsd, sd mini card, mmc, xD card, smartmedia card, Eye-Fi SD card, etc), USB Flash drive, pen drive, memory stick, thumb drive, digital cameras, mobile devices, etc
- Beside audio files the software also restores various videos and photos file format
- Recovery software is available for both Windows and Mac users
- Read-only program, 100% clean, safe & easy to use
Rescue Deleted Audio Files from Memory Card, USB Flash Drive & Hard Drive
Audio files are basically known as mp3 songs, recorded voice call, etc are files that is used to play on almost every kind of devices like Cell Phone, Android Smartphone, Windows Phone, Computer, Laptop, iPod, iPhone, Music Player, etc. Songs is one thing that every people used to listen to get rid of tension and get some relaxation to make their mind fresh and therefore everyday people download, transfer and share such audio files. In the field of news almost every journalist record speech, interview in voice and they stored it in memory card or USB drive. There are many types of audio files available worldwide, they are recognized with different file format such as MP3, WAV, AMR, etc.
However, it is also common that these files get lost due to accidental deletion or format, some of the causes are mentioned below.
Causes for the loss of audio file
- Deleting the entire audio file or music library by using “Shift Delete” key combination and therefore it is not available in recycle bin.
- Deletion of music file or audio collection by mistake or intentionally
- Interruption like power failure or sudden shutdown of system while transferring files from computer to USB drive may result in loss of data
- Virus attacks to memory card, USB drive, hard disk can easily corrupt files stored in it, including audio files.
- Formatting of memory card, USB drive or hard disk may result in data loss including your music and audio collection.
- Other causes like hardware failure, OS up gradation, OS crash, etc may also lead to loss of your audio files.
At such cases users always feel sad and hopeless, when you lose your important music collection or favorite voice speech due to any or above mentioned reason. However the good news is that these audio files can be recovered back with ease. With the help of advance third party recovery tool one can easily recover their audio files.
How to recover audio file?
Audio files that is stored in the form of MP3 songs, AMR voice call, etc can easily be recovered as any other files because when these audio files gets deleted from your memory card, hard disk or USB drive, you will not be able to view audio files but the fact is that your binary information is not removed, it still remains on the storage device. This information remains there until and unless new data get stored in it. It means that with the help of good recovery software you will be able to recover them back.
Tool to recover audio file from Hard Disk, USB drive, Memory Card
Photo Recovery software is the best and appropriate tool that comes handy and useful in such type of scenario. This tool is designed to restore audio files from almost every type of storage devices such as iPod, Music player, memory card, pen drives, hard disk, Mp3 players, etc.
The audio file format that can easily retrieve all format of audio files such as MP3, WAV, AMR, AAC, OOG, AIF, M4A, etc. Furthermore, along with recovering audio file it also recover other files such as videos and photos.
You might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover AIFF Audio Files on Windows/Mac
- M4A File Recovery – Retrieve Deleted M4A Files
- Easily Recover Your Audio, Video Files from a Dead Computer
- Recover MP3 Audio Files on Windows/Mac
Steps to recover deleted audio files from Hard Disk, USB Drive, Memory card etc
Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. All the hard drive and external media will be shown in the list. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on "Scan" button.
Step 3 – Once you click on "Scan" button the software will show that scanning is in progress. The software will search for all multimedia files from your selected drive or attached media.
Step 4 – After scanning, all the files that are found in the selected volume, hard disk or other storage media devices are listed. You can now select the files to preview them and then you can click on "Recover" button to finally save them on your computer.
So, whenever you lose your audio files or delete it by mistake or you want to recover any music files from memory card, Hard Disk or USB drive then you can free download Photo Recovery Software to recover them quickly and easily.