Since you are reading this blog so it is clear that you want to recover deleted NTFS files. Here, in this blog, I assure you that you will easily able to restore NTFS deleted files.
You will learn here what are NTFS files, what causes NTFS file deletion and how to recover NTFS files with ease.
Without wasting any time, let me first give you a straightforward answer on how to recover deleted NTFS files. Well, you can try NTFS File Recovery Tool to restore NTFS deleted files with ease.
To recover NTFS files, we recommend this tool:
This software will restore data from corrupted, formatted, encrypted storage media and works in all data loss situations. Now recover your lost and deleted data in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Data Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media from which you want to restore the media files & click Scan.
- Preview the recoverable files, select the items you want to recover and click Recover to save the files at desired location.
You must be now looking for its user guide to know the steps to recover deleted NTFS files. But before I mention the user guide, I would like to let you know what are NTFS files and how they get deleted.
What Is NTFS File?
NTFS stands for ‘New Technology File System‘. This file system is majorly used in the latest Windows system where files are shared and accessed easily. This also offers many advanced features with respect to performance, auditing, compression, security, reliability, and many more. This has the capability to automatically fix and recover the hard disk from drive-related problems. This also supports hard drive sizes up to 256TB on Windows computer. It provides improved security and lets you permission on crucial files and folders so that users can limit access to those files like videos. Apart from having such advanced features, the NTFS drive is still prone to loss of files like videos due to various unwanted scenarios OS reinstallation, human error, bad sectors, etc.
Causes Of NTFS Videos Loss
- Sometimes OS upgrades or re-installation on windows lead to the formatting of NTFS partition which removes the entire video file present on it.
- Video file may also lose when NTFS partition somehow gets corrupted due to improper re-partition, the formation of bad sector etc.
- Improper or incomplete transfer of video files.
- NTFS drive errors.
If you encounter any of the above-mentioned issues then it will definitely result to lose your vital video files from NTFS drive.
How To Recover NTFS Deleted Files?
As I have already mentioned that using NTFS File Recovery Tool, you will be easily able to restore NTFS deleted files. This is a professional utility that is designed to recover NTFS files with ease.
With the help of this tool, you will be able to restore deleted, erased, missing, and lost video file formats as well as image and audio file formats as well from external hard drives or other storage media.
I am saying so because this tool allows you to:
- Get Back deleted MPEG, MOV, AVI, ASF, movie files
- Recover deleted MP3, Real Audio, MIDI, Wave, Fruity Loops, CakeWalk Pro, Logic Audio, and Audio Interchange sound files.
- See a preview of the recovered video and other files before recovery
- Completely trustworthy
- 100% Safe & Secure to use
- User-friendly interface
If you are willing to recover deleted NTFS videos, then you can download this tool for your Windows and Mac OS as per your niche.
Here are the steps to recover NTFS files………
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
Other Solutions Ro Recover NTFS Video Files
Option #1: Recovery With Backup
Many of you format their NTFS drive to fix virus infection, format error etc. if the process is conducted without keeping proper backup of required files then this will cause complete data loss along with video files from NTFS partition. So it’s always recommended to do such things after keeping a complete backup.
So, if you have the backup then you need not face any trouble, just restore your lost video file from your backup.
Option #2: External Drive Format or Deleted File Recovery Attention:
When you format an external hard disk or delete files from the external disk, then the files will get erased from the partition table and external disk space will become available. To recover the entire lost file during formatting or deleting, it is strongly recommended you not to write new data to the external hard disk where data got lost.
Tips To Prevent NTFS Files Deletion
One silly mistake or small carelessness is enough to erase all the memorable and exciting moments of the past. While most of the problems related to NTFS Video File Recovery has solutions but it is always better to confront it by taking some measures. Users are advised to take care of the following points mentioned here if they want to avoid the horrible situation of NTFS video file lost in the future.
- Never use any digital device when its battery is low.
- Always make a backup of all your important files or folders so that it can help you in the future when any data loss situation happens.
- Use some reliable power source which can help your system from sudden shutdown
- Before formatting, check your storage device at least two to three times.
- Don’t remove the files when the file transfer process is on progress
- Before removing the device from the computer or from any other system, eject it properly
- Avoid using the same device when it is already used and it is full. Keep it on a safe place and do not save any new media files otherwise, the previous data will be overwritten
Well, I shave shortlisted the best possible solutions to retrieve deleted NTFS video files. Hopefully, these solutions will sort out your issue and help in easy recovery of your precious video files.
So, do not hesitate to try NTFS File Recovery Tool to restore deleted NTFS files in easy steps. Also, you can try to prevent the deletion of NTFS files by following the tips I have mentioned in the above section.
Hope you found this blog helpful.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.