Free Download Camtasia Studio File Recovery Software to Restore Lost Camtasia File
Summary – With the help of suitable Camtasia Studio File Recovery, one can easily rescue lost/deleted/erased/corrupted/damaged Camtasia recordings with ease. One such file recovery software is Digital Media Recovery Tool.
- It recovers deleted Camtasia Studio recordings such as .camrec files
- Also restore Camtasia files stored on local hard drive, usb drive, memory card, external hard disk or on any data storage devices
- Beside Camtasia files, the tool recovers various file formats of photos, videos and audio files from various media storage devices
- Undelete Camtasia recording on Windows 10, 8.1. 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Read-only program, 100% risk-free & easy to use
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
Here Is a Description of Real Scenario
I have created lots of files by using Camtasia Studio. I have made these collections from last 6 months and finally I have stored all these Camtasia edited files in a single folder and I was transferring those files to my External hard drive with cut and copy command, but all of a sudden my PC got shut down. Later when I restarted my computer the Camtasia files was nether in computer hard drive and nor on my external hard drive. Those files were very important for me, hence can anybody tell me how to retrieve my deleted Camtasia Studio files.
Camtasia is an application in which user can edit video files, can easily create podcast files, making software tutorials, etc. The files created and edited are stored in computer hard drive. Since the data are stored in hard drive there is a high chance that it may get lost or deleted. Below find out some of the reasons below that may lead to loss of files on your system.
REASONS FOR CAMTASIA STUDIO FILE LOSS
There are several issues that can lead you to lose Camtasia Studio files. Below you can have a look at some of the issues are much responsible for losing Camtasia Studio files:
- Data loss can take place when any interruptions such as power surges, abrupt system shutdown, etc.
- Sometimes because of the virus attack, you can lose Camtasia Studio files.
- When you transfer any Camtasia Studio file from one device to another then due to some reason the file become inaccessible.
These are some of the main reasons for losing Camtasia Studio files. However, you can try different solutions to retrieve lost files from your system with an ease. So, to know the recovery options, you can go through the below section of this blog.
Best way to Recover Deleted Camtasia Studio File
Solution 1: Go to Find the Loss in Camtasia Temp Files
Do you know that Camtasia Studio has auto save options? If no, then follow the below steps to restore deleted Camtasia Studio file:
- Go to “Tools”> “Options”> “Program”.
- Now in the “Program” part, you will find an option “AutoSave”.
- You may have set a time interval so that at every set intervals the editing file will saved at the default temporary storage folder automatically. The folder will be located at: C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\.
With these steps, you can recover deleted Camtasia Studio file with an ease.
Solution 2: Sometimes it happens that due to virus infection, the files that resides in your system gets corrupted or hidden. If you try some antivirus tool to make your files free of virus then you can see those hidden files and get back easily.
Solution 3: Use File Recovery Tool. Yes, with the help of File Recovery Tool, you can easily get back your lost Camtasia Studio file in just a few steps. The steps you can see below that are too easy to perform.
This recovery tool is very safe to use and is a very powerful tool. This tool will help you restore Camtasia Studio file with an ease. This tool also supports several other files recovery. This tool has amazing features that makes this tool a perfect recovery tool for any data recovery from storage device. The steps involved in this tool are so easy to perform that it does not even require any technical help. Tyr the steps mentioned-below:
You might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Files from USB Voice Recorder on Windows/Mac
- Why Photos Becomes Inaccessible After Recovery?
- How to Recover Adobe Illustrator Images on Windows/Mac?
Steps to Retrieve Deleted Camtasia Studio File
Step 1 – Install “File Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Losing Camtasia Studio files from your system can be very irritating issue but you can somehow recover your files from your system with an ease. You can try the above mentioned ways that can help you retrieve Camtasia Studio files easily. The steps for the recovery process are so easy to perform that anyone can easily do at home. It does not need any technical help at all.
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.