Retrieve lost or erased Images from Windows Photo Gallery in few simple steps
Summary – Loss and deletion of data has become common and users who has lost or deleted their valuable photos from their Windows Photos Gallery can restore those pictures with the help of suitable data recovery tool. One such recovery tool is Photo Recovery Tool. With the help of this software, one can:
- Easily restore accidentally/intentionally deleted photos of Windows Photo Gallery
- Restore all photos file format such as JPG, PSD, PNG, TIF, BMP, GIF and many more
- Also retrieve images from memory stick, camera, hard drive, memory cards, smartphones, etc
- Beside photos, it has the capability to rescue popular videos and audio files format
Restore Deleted Images from Windows Photo Gallery in Simple Steps
Help!!! I have loaded some photos from my camera to Windows Photo Gallery and then deleted them from camera. When I tried to organize those photos, my system hanged and I had to switch it off improperly. When I restarted system, those photos were nowhere in the Windows Photo Gallery. I visited Recycle Bin to find if photos are present in it but those were missing from Recycle Bin as well. Where has my pictures disappeared? Have I lost them forever?
Have you accidentally deleted photos from your Windows Photo Gallery? Are you looking for a solution to restore deleted pictures from Windows photo gallery? Do not have any ideas how to retrieve those images? If “Yes” then here you will find the easy and simple steps to recover lost/deleted photos from Windows Photo Gallery.
Windows Photo Gallery is an application that is used to edit, organize and share photos that allow users to tag, manage and search features for digital pictures. However, you might mistakenly or intentionally delete photos from Windows Photo Gallery and even deleted them from Recycle Bin. But the good news is that you can restore your lost/deleted/erased photos with the help of Photo Recovery Tool.
Responsible sources for loss of Photos from Windows Photo Gallery
You already know that the photos you have lost is recoverable. So you don’t have to worry much. But you should know the reasons which make your photos lost. Below are some of the reasons mentioned that can help you easily to know how your data is lost?
- Misplacing photos during transfer– Always use copy and paste option when you transfer any media files from one storage device to other. But many of them uses cut and paste option which can lead to data loss situation from windows photo gallery.
- System shutdown not properly– Turning off your PC after work is a good habit but make sure all your programs and files are closed properly. If your windows photo gallery is not closed before shutting down your PC then it can lead to loss of data
- Your computer freezes– Many unknown reasons may put your computer to freeze while you are working on your computer. Especially if you are editing photos on windows photo gallery and your system freezes then you cannot save your data to get lost.
So these are some of the common reasons which can delete your photos from windows photo gallery. But don’t worry and go below to find the best solution to get the photos back.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Windows Photo Gallery
After deleting the photos from your windows photo gallery, you need to get them back as soon as possible. But how? Well no one ever expect that they have to face this kind of situation but once data is lost, below mentioned steps will help you. Go through the methods properly and rescue lost images easily.
- Restore from backup– If you have accidentally deleted your images from photo gallery then you can get them back from your backup files. If you have made a backup of all your lost images then you don’t have to go here and there, simply open the backup file and restore from there. But if you don’t have backup the move to the next step.
- Use professional recovery software– When you don’t get any option to retrieve erased photos, then use Photo Recovery Software. This software is especially to recover deleted images from any storage media or windows photo gallery. It will completely scan the hard disk drive where windows photo gallery application is available and restore the lost photos.
Very easy to use without any original data loss. It can help you to retrieve lost data from not only windows photo gallery but also from external SD card or other storage devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Photos after Shift Delete
- Recover Photos after Camera Firmware Error
- How to Recover Hidden Pictures on Mac
- Recover deleted photos and videos from memory stick
Steps to Recover Deleted Photos from Windows Photo Gallery
Step 1 – Install “Photo Recovery’ tool and launch it. Click on “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” tab to recover images, songs and videos files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.
Step 2 – Select the drive from which you want to recover files. The external media will be shown in the list, if not then click on “Refresh Drive” button. Now select the desired drive to scan and then click on “Scan Now”. If you want to customize the recovery on the basis of file types then click on “Advance Scan”.
Step 3 – In the Advanced Scan you will have the option to scan as per to the file list, such as Photo, Video and audio or you can also select the data range from the storage device. This option reduces the scanning process time.
Step 4 – Once you click on “Scan Now” button the software will show that scanning is in process. The recovered files listed in a tree structure on the left side of the window panel.
Step 5 – After scanning, you can select the files to preview them and then you can click on “Recover” button to finally save them on your computer.
Step 6 – Select the desired location on your computer to save the recovered files. The screenshot shows that the recovered files are being saved.
Despite of taking care or avoiding data loss situation, still user face such type of scenarios. Therefore it is recommended that your data is precious to you and you should handle it with proper care. So it is suggested to use the best recovery software that is mentioned in this blog and recover your deleted/lost photos from windows photo gallery
If you have found this post helpful and useful, then please do not forget to share it.